Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 60)

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Okay I'm back again! Stern Smile I don't know what's going on with me I can't seem to stop writing! Anyways It's one anecdote but with 4 versions this time. I know I'm nuts. Anyways the first one is on AR. The second one is on Abhay and Piya. The third one is on ArYa or Yash and Aarti and the fourth one is on RiMa or RK and Madhu. So read which ever one you feel like. Anywho I hope all of you enjoy it :) PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.

-Tashu-

-The White Mirror.-

I look at myself in the white mirror like everyday and see the same things I see everyday. I see my eyes clear and transparent as they reflect the image of my face off of the mirror. I see my hair long and straight as it drapes itself over my shoulders covering them like a blanket from the cold. I see my m shaped lips move up and down as I try to form a coherent sentence to express what I feel. I see my long and slender body fight to gain control over it's self and defeat the monsters with in it that are trying to shut it down. I see the battle of life and death move across the white mirror as if I am watching a movie being played. I see the white mirror slowly begin to dissolve into shards of glass as it rapidly falls to the ground signifying the end. The end has come… the monsters have won.

His eyes began to tear up as he put down the diary. It had been 3 years since she had died of cancer and even though he and his wife had slowly begun to move on with the help of there 5 month old daughter he still couldn't help but miss her after all she was his first baby. Sameera Mallik daughter of Armaan and Riddhima Mallik had died at the age of 10 after battling with lung cancer.

-The White Mirror.-

I look at myself in the white mirror like everyday and see the same things I see everyday. I see my eyes clear and transparent as they reflect the image of my face off of the mirror. I see my hair long and straight as it drapes itself over my shoulders covering them like a blanket from the cold. I see my m shaped lips move up and down as I try to form a coherent sentence to express what I feel. I see my long and slender body fight to gain control over it's self and defeat the monsters with in it that are trying to shut it down. I see the battle of life and death move across the white mirror as if I am watching a movie being played. I see the white mirror slowly begin to dissolve into shards of glass as it rapidly falls to the ground signifying the end. The end has come… the monsters have won.

His eyes began to tear up as he put down the diary. It had been 3 years since she had died of cancer and even though he and his wife had slowly begun to move on with the help of there 5 month old daughter he still couldn't help but miss her after all she was his first baby. Priya Raichand daughter of Abhay and Piya Raichand had died at the age of 10 after battling with lung cancer.

-The White Mirror.-

His eyes began to tear up as he put down the diary. It had been 3 years since she had died of cancer and even though he and his wife had slowly begun to move on with the help of there 5 month old daughter he still couldn't help but miss her after all she was his first baby. Ariya daughter of Yash and Aarti Sindhia had died at the age of 10 after battling with lung cancer.

-The White Mirror.-

His eyes began to tear up as he put down the diary. It had been 3 years since she had died of cancer and even though he and his wife had slowly begun to move on with the help of there 5 month old daughter he still couldn't help but miss her after all she was his first baby. Esha Kundra daughter of Rishabh and Madhu Kundra had died at the age of 10 after battling with lung cancer.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptaSar_MNihsonsakshiARhea.KaJenKaJen_addiction-Fizzi-vidu87pinky.paddaHR-DMG4life-jiahteenorchidsamadesjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FanJhakaasAccioTrouble.sweetdesireabditory.SleepingBeauty.

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
OMG that anecdote! That was so brilliant <3 it was short but to the point :D Loved it Thumbs Up AND YAYY I LOVE THIS PHASE OF YOURS! Keep updating :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

Sar_M Groupbie
Sar_M
Sar_M

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
that was brilliantly written...few words but had soo much depth...
Keep them coming :D Thanks for the PM

-CromulentHaze-

hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Loved it! Keep writing more!

-CromulentHaze-

JhakaasAccio IF-Sizzlerz
JhakaasAccio
JhakaasAccio

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Tashu you're on Fire,man! With this updating spree of yours but nobody's complaining.
It was sad but still sweet as they were trying to move on which is really hard in these cases especially when it involves such a young death:(
It was so short but still it made us became emotional in such a small part!You have great writing skill!Keep updating:)

-CromulentHaze-

HR-DMG4life IF-Rockerz
HR-DMG4life
HR-DMG4life

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Beautiful :-) touched my heart 

-CromulentHaze-

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
OMG Tashu!!
you are going stonger and stronger with your writing skills.
I am in total awe of you.

Thanks so much for the pm

Nandi

-CromulentHaze-

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...sooo sad...poor AR...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index