Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 57)

pinky.padda IF-Rockerz
pinky.padda
pinky.padda

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
superb brilliant update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Arman going to be father!!
update soon

-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19,  Sar_M,  cheeky_maddy,  Siya6490,  sakshilksg,  _JeN-DesIrE_,  anishaalluri,  -AK-,  NihsonLilApple,  Rhea.KaJen,  pinky.padda,  1D_D3-Crazy,  teenorchid,  KaSh-Maneet-Fan,  ..Amira..Trouble.,  Norz,  sweetdesire,  mijanur,  Salwa_Mehrin
Originally posted by BeautyfulDesire

That was an adorable one! Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have an amazing day!
Originally posted by SleepingBeauty.

Tashuuu HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Yayy you updated on your birthday! Yayy Yayy :D
The update was so cute! Loved how Armaan got scared and then when he comes to know about Riddhima's pregnancy, the way he reacted! Loved it! Really really well written! <3
Originally posted by sowmya18

Well happy b'day...have lots of fun.. Awesome os..
Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

HEY MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DEAR. MAY GOD GIVE ALL THE BLESSINGS AND SHOWER ALL HAPPINESS UPON YOU.

The OS was really cute and adorablee^^
Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

Sweet anecdote :-)

Happy Birthday :D
Originally posted by Accio_kajen

Happy birthday Tashuu!Party

The anecdote was short & super-cute:) Just right for your birthday updateLOL
Happy birthday again and Have fun:P
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Awwiieee
That was so cute
Really loved it
Tahnks for the PM
Take care

PS: Happy Birthday dearHug

Lots of Love
Geet
Originally posted by sakshilksg

Happy B'Day Taashu.
loved the os.
wow! armaan got best gift.
Aww thank you so much guys for the wishes and for liking the update. Made my day =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HR-DMG4lifesweetdesire

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Awesome scribble...Loved it...cute concept...armaan sooo adorable...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm

Happy Birthday...may all ur dreams n wishes come true...

Party
Originally posted by anishaalluri

Happy Birthday Tashu!!Party
coming to the the os.. 
it was amazing as always..
perfect update on ur b'day Smile

luv
anisha
Originally posted by teenorchid

and anecdote ws really nyccc
Originally posted by teenorchid

happy birthday deaar. . Many many happy returns of the daayyy
Originally posted by Pious_KaSh

cute update :)
Originally posted by Pious_KaSh

Happy b'day Tashu!!!
Originally posted by LilApple

happy birthday
nice update
god bless u
Originally posted by Trouble.

HAPPY BIRTHDAYHugAmazing oneClap

Thank you so much everyone for the wishes and for liking the update made my day =)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh-Maneet-FanMonstuholic4evrTrouble.

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mijanur

Arman going to be father!!
update soon
Originally posted by pinky.padda

superb brilliant update
thank you for liking the update =)

pinky.padda

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Okay I'm back again! Stern Smile I don't know what's going on but I just couldn't get this idea out of my head. It's one anecdote but with 3 versions. The first one is on AR. The second is on ArYa or Yash and Aarti and the third one is on RiMa or RK and Madhu. So read which ever one you feel like. Anywho I hope all of you enjoy it :) PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.

-Tashu-

-His Favourite Person.-

He walked into the hospital like any other day and walked towards his favourite ward holding a bar of chocolate and a stuffed teddy bear where he would get to see his favourtie person in the whole wide world. He just couldn't explain how he loved to be with them. He could spend hours talking to them and never run out of things to say. There was always something going on that would help pass the time and he knew today wouldn't be any different. As he reached the ward he stopped at the door and leaning against it moved his eyes towards his favourtie person. They were sitting on there bed playing with another child trying to build a tower made with blocks. He could see how focused they were and were trying very hard not to let the structure fall but it seemed as if luck was not on there side as for the next second the tower came tumbling down. He wanted to capture this cute and adorable moment and so he slowly crept his hand into his pocket and taking out his phone he was just about to capture the moment in it when he heard his name being called out startling him.

"Armaan!!"

Following the sound of his name Armaan looked up and saw his favourite person staring back at him with an angry face. Uh oh someone's not happy! Armaan your dead!

"Ha ha ha'Hey Baby."

"DON'T HEY BABY ME! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

"I'm sorry..I got stuck in traffic!"

"Don't lie to me! I know you were with some girl!"

"Baby I swear I was not with another girl! I was stuck in traffic! If you don't believe me you can ask Rahul when he comes, he came with me! Please believe me!"

"'..Okay fine I believe you! But next time call me!"

"I promise baby next time I will call."

"Good boy! Now where is my gift?"

"What gift?"

"Armaan! Stop being mean!"

"Okay okay'here your bar of chocolate and your teddy bear."

"YAY! My favourtite! I love you Armaan!"

"I love you too baby!"

Feeling his favourite person's lips on his cheek Armaan closed his eyes and savored the moment. It had been a long time since he had gotten a kiss from them and he just hoped that he would keep getting them.  Feeling a tap on his shoulder Armaan opened his closed eyes and saw his favourite person looking at him with a worried expression. He had gotten so lost in the moment that he had forgotten that his favourite person was waiting for him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah baby I'm fine. Don't worry."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. Now why don't you sit here and eat your chocolate bar while I go and talk to Rahul about something okay. I'll be right back."

"Okay but hurry up! I love you!"

"I will baby and I love you too!"

And with that he turned around and walked out of the ward. This had become Armaan Mallik's daily routine ever since his wife Riddhima had fallen down the stairs. He could still remember that day clearly like it had happened yesterday. He could still picture how he had come home from work and upon entering he had seen her run out of there room and head towards the stairs when she had slipped on the carpet and had come tumbling down. He could still picture her face covered in blood and how he had never been so scared in is life. He could still picture how he had picked her up in his arms and had driven like crazy to the hospital. He could still remember how he had yelled and screamed for a doctor and upon seeing his best friend Rahul run towards him, take her towards the ER. He could still picture himself waiting outside the door waiting for it to open as each second passed by. He still remembered how Rahul had come out of the ER hours later only to hear that Riddhima had suffered from a large amount of brain damage and had lost her memory. He could still remember running into her room and seeing her fragile body lying on the hospital bed with her head wrapped in bandages. He could still see himself holding on to her and crying his heart out asking her to come back to him. He could still hear Rahul telling him that Riddhima now believed that she was 17 years old after she had gained consciousness and that there was a chance that she wouldn't return to her normal self. That had been 6 months ago and since then Riddhima had improved but wasn't fully recovered. She had begun to remember things but at a slow pace. It had taken her a few weeks to accept that Armaan was her husband and that they were married. She still had her days were she would forget but Armaan being who he was always reminded her because he had the hope and belief that one day his favourite person Riddhima would come back to him.

-His Favourite Person.-

He walked into the hospital like any other day and walked towards his favourite ward holding a bar of chocolate and a stuffed teddy bear where he would get to see his favourtie person in the whole wide world. He just couldn't explain how he loved to be with them. He could spend hours talking to them and never run out of things to say. There was always something going on that would help pass the time and he knew today wouldn't be any different. As he reached the ward he stopped at the door and leaning against it moved his eyes towards his favourtie person. They were sitting on there bed playing with another child trying to build a tower made with blocks. He could see how focused they were and were trying very hard not to let the structure fall but it seemed as if luck was not on there side as for the next second the tower came tumbling down. He wanted to capture this cute and adorable moment and so he slowly crept his hand into his pocket and taking out his phone he was just about to capture the moment in it when he heard his name being called out startling him.

"Yash Ji!!"

Following the sound of his name Yash looked up and saw his favourite person staring back at him with an angry face. Uh oh someone's not happy! Yash your dead!

"Ha ha ha'Hey Baby."

"Baby I swear I was not with another girl! I was stuck in traffic! If you don't believe me you can ask Arjun when he comes, he came with me! Please believe me!"

"What gift?"

"Yash Ji! Stop being mean!"

"YAY! My favourtite! I love you Yash Ji!"

"I love you too baby!"

Feeling his favourite person's lips on his cheek Yash closed his eyes and savored the moment. It had been a long time since he had gotten a kiss from them and he just hoped that he would keep getting them.  Feeling a tap on his shoulder Yash opened his closed eyes and saw his favourite person looking at him with a worried expression. He had gotten so lost in the moment that he had forgotten that his favourite person was waiting for him.

"Are you okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. Now why don't you sit here and eat your chocolate bar while I go and talk to Arjun about something okay. I'll be right back."

And with that he turned around and walked out of the ward. This had become Yash Sindhia's daily routine ever since his wife Aarti had fallen down the stairs. He could still remember that day clearly like it had happened yesterday. He could still picture how he had come home from work and upon entering he had seen her run out of there room and head towards the stairs when she had slipped on the carpet and had come tumbling down. He could still picture her face covered in blood and how he had never been so scared in is life. He could still picture how he had picked her up in his arms and had driven like crazy to the hospital. He could still remember how he had yelled and screamed for a doctor and upon seeing his best friend Arjun run towards him, take her towards the ER. He could still picture himself waiting outside the door waiting for it to open as each second passed by. He still remembered how Arjun had come out of the ER hours later only to hear that Aarti had suffered from a large amount of brain damage and had lost her memory. He could still remember running into her room and seeing her fragile body lying on the hospital bed with her head wrapped in bandages. He could still see himself holding on to her and crying his heart out asking her to come back to him. He could still hear Arjun telling him that Aarti now believed that she was 17 years old after she had gained consciousness and that there was a chance that she wouldn't return to her normal self. That had been 6 months ago and since then Aarti had improved but wasn't fully recovered. She had begun to remember things but at a slow pace. It had taken her a few weeks to accept that Yash was her husband and that they were married. She still had her days were she would forgot but Yash being who he was always reminded her because he had the hope and belief that one day his favourite person Aarti Ji would come back to him.

-His Favourite Person.-

"RK!!"

Following the sound of his name RK looked up and saw his favourite person staring back at him with an angry face. Uh oh someone's not happy! RK your dead!

"Ha ha ha'Hey Baby."

"Baby I swear I was not with another girl! I was stuck in traffic! If you don't believe me you can ask Sid when he comes, he came with me! Please believe me!"

"What gift?"

"RK! Stop being mean!"

"YAY! My favourtite! I love you RK!"

"I love you too baby!"

Feeling his favourite person's lips on his cheek RK closed his eyes and savored the moment. It had been a long time since he had gotten a kiss from them and he just hoped that he would keep getting them.  Feeling a tap on his shoulder RK opened his closed eyes and saw his favourite person looking at him with a worried expression. He had gotten so lost in the moment that he had forgotten that his favourite person was waiting for him.

"Are you okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. Now why don't you sit here and eat your chocolate bar while I go and talk to Sid about something okay. I'll be right back."

And with that he turned around and walked out of the ward. This had become Rishabh Kundra's daily routine ever since his wife Madhu had fallen down the stairs. He could still remember that day clearly like it had happened yesterday. He could still picture how he had come home from work and upon entering he had seen her run out of there room and head towards the stairs when she had slipped on the carpet and had come tumbling down. He could still picture her face covered in blood and how he had never been so scared in is life. He could still picture how he had picked her up in his arms and had driven like crazy to the hospital. He could still remember how he had yelled and screamed for a doctor and upon seeing his best friend Sid run towards him, take her towards the ER. He could still picture himself waiting outside the door waiting for it to open as each second passed by. He still remembered how Sid had come out of the ER hours later only to hear that Madhu had suffered from a large amount of brain damage and had lost her memory. He could still remember running into her room and seeing her fragile body lying on the hospital bed with her head wrapped in bandages. He could still see himself holding on to her and crying his heart out asking her to come back to him. He could still hear Sid telling him that Madhu now believed that she was 17 years old after she had gained consciousness and that there was a chance that she wouldn't return to her normal self. That had been 6 months ago and since then Madhu had improved but wasn't fully recovered. She had begun to remember things but at a slow pace. It had taken her a few weeks to accept that RK was her husband and that they were married. She still had her days were she would forget but RK being who he was always reminded her because he had the hope and belief that one day his favourite person Madhu would come back to him.

Edited by -PinkShadows- - 05 April 2013 at 8:31pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19rash.guptaNihsonsakshiARhea.KaJen-Fizzi-vidu87KaJen_addictionpinky.paddaHR-DMG4life-jiahJhakaasAcciomijanurteenorchidsamadesKaSh-Maneet-FanNorzsweetdesireabditory.

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
OMG this update touched me real deep! Aww this was a very nice update :D Write more soon xx

-CromulentHaze-

sakshiA Goldie
sakshiA
sakshiA

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
this is the best os.
I feel every word of it.
really love gives you hope and believe that everything is going to fine one day.

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index