Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 54)

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Hiii...Awesome scribble...Loved it...AR sooo hooottt...Thanks 4 da pm

Edited by KaSh-Maneet-Fan - 11 March 2013 at 11:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Nice anecdote :)

-CromulentHaze-

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
it was hawwt…and last was funny

overall…it was awesome!

-CromulentHaze-

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
its a hot idea really

nice one

update soon

-CromulentHaze-

pinky.padda IF-Rockerz
pinky.padda
pinky.padda

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
happy birthday to you awesome as always

-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much everyone for the wishes and for commenting on the OS. I'm glad you all liked it means a lot to me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetdesireTrouble.

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
So I'm back! I know so soon! Well since it's my b-day today and I was in a good mood I decided to post! It's a short anecdote this time and just the one. Anywho I hope all of you enjoy it :) PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.

-Tashu-

-The Best Birthday Ever!-

He stood outside there room pacing back and forth nervous and scared. He had never imagined in his life that he would ever be put into a situation like this. He had never imagined that one day he would have to see his wife faint in front of him. All he could remember was that he had come home after a long day at work and was coming to celebrate his birthday with his wife when all of a sudden upon entering his room he had witnessed his wife fall right into his arms and faint. What was going on he didn't know and so he had called his best friend Rahul hoping he could give the answers to the questions that he was struggling to find. Rahul who was a doctor himself couldn't make it so he had sent his wife Muskaan over in his place to check on her. Armaan who was a lawyer didn't know much about how the female human body worked and so he had decided to wait for Muskaan to come and now here he was pacing outside of his room waiting for Muskaan to finish her check up. What's taking so long! Armaan thought as he looked towards the door for the umpteenth time hoping to see the door open and sure enough just when he was about to barge into the room he saw Muskaan walking out of the room closing the door behind her.

"So!"

"So what?"

"What's wrong with her?"

"Well I don't know how to tell you this..

"What Muskaan just say it!"

"Armaan Congrats!"

"Congrats? For what?"

"Oh God! why are men so stupid! Armaan you're going to be a FATHER!"

"Oh that's good…WHAT!"

"Yes. Riddhima is pregnant!'

"OMG! I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!!!!!!"

"Yes you are going to be a father . Now go see her she's waiting for you. I'll head out now. Bye. Oh and happy birthday!"

"Thanks Muskaan and bye!"

Walking into his room he saw her sitting up against the headboard with her hand over her stomach and talking to the life that was growing inside her. He smiled watching her and couldn't help but let tears form in his eyes. He knew how much she had wanted to have a baby after they had tried many times but were left empty handed but this time he couldn't help but thank god for making her wish finally come true. This truly was the best birthday ever and he couldn't wait to celebrate it with her.  

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19kashish_23cheeky_maddySar_MSiya6490Nihson-AK-sakshiARhea.KaJenanishaallurividu87LilAppleKaJen_addictionpinky.paddaHR-DMG4life-jiahmijanurKaSh-Maneet-Fan..Amira..teenorchidNorzsweetdesireabditory.Trouble.

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 14 March 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Updated =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetdesireabditory.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index