Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#104&105|PG:145 (Page 41)

-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Die_hardfan_KSG

Tashu you always manage to bring tears in my eyes with these sad stories of yours. It makes me feel like i am going through those moments! The first one particularly touched me! Great job done! 
Can you please right one on how AR had been going through a lot and then finally meeting and getting married at the end? I feel like reading one like that! Do right one if you feel like.. I would Love to read one <33
Anyways would be waiting for your next update!
Originally posted by teenorchid

awww... Sweeettt. Today s my bday nd i liked emmm
Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Awesome updates...Loved them both...both sooo sad...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Hey dear

Love both of them too sad

But written beautifully

Thanks for the PM

Take care

Geet

Originally posted by sakshilksg

very sad but beautifully written.
the pain of loosing your child can't express in words but you did this Clap
second one is nice.
thanks for pm and write more.
Originally posted by KaJen_addiction

beautifully written Tashu! loved both of them!
thnx 4 pm:)
thankz everyone so much! I'm glad u liked the update and I'm sorry for making everyone cry!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NihsonKaJen_addictionHR-DMG4lifeKaSh-Maneet-Fansweetdesire

-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blessed4

Beautifully written
But very sad
Please write happy moments

Originally posted by abhiya_pkyek

Loved it <3
both were sad but beautifully written <3
Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

Loved both of them. The first one was very emotional. You described the emotions of a mother very well. And second ahh Armaan died. It always makes me sad. Cry
Loved your way of wrting and expressing emotion.Clap
Originally posted by sowmya18

Loved it! It made me cry! Wonderful writeup!
Originally posted by BeautyfulDesire

Both of them were amazing!!! They were also sad :( Both of the anecdotes brought tears in my eyes.  
Originally posted by pinky.padda

absolutely brilliant

Originally posted by jiyaa_m

its too touchy so emotional parents pain of their lost child 

keep it up
Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

Sad but both of the stories were really good :D

Nikki <3
thank you so much guys! I'm glad u liked the update and I'll try to write happy ones!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifeTrouble.

-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
This time it's only the one! This was a suggestion by Die_hardfan_KSG so this is for you! I hope u like it and that the rest of you enjoy it :) Anywho PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! And I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy new year! Okies Bye.

-Tashu-

-The Card Of Fate.-

He stared at her as the invitation fell from his hands as his body began to numb. He could feel the blood in his body begin to freeze. This couldn't be true. She would never do that to him! She loved him and he loved her. There relationship wasn't that weak. They had been through so much that he had believed that they would make it through every time they hit a ruff patch. Then what in the world had caused her to throw away everything that they meant to each other and ask him to attend her wedding.

"Your…your…getting married?" he asked as he finally found his voice.

"Yes I am! I have had enough of this relationship Armaan. I can't take it anymore and so I'm getting married to Abhi!" she bit back at him standing her ground trying not to loose control.

"What do you mean you can't take it anymore?" He was hurt. How could she say that to him. There had been a time where she wanted to be around him all the time. Then what had happened all of a sudden. Since when had he become that bad of a person that she couldn't stand being around him anymore?

"Oh don't give me that crap Armaan! You know exactly what I'm saying so stop trying to be so innocent in front of me!"

"Riddhima If I knew what you were talking about I wouldn't have asked you? Now will you please tell me what it is that I have done that has caused you to end our 7 year relationship?" 

"You want to know… fine I'll tell you! The reason I want to end this relationship is because I can't live with a man who cares only about himself! I can't live with a man that leaves his girlfriend at home alone and stays in his office the entire night! I can't live with a man who accused my sister of spreading rumors around that I was sleeping with other men! I can't live with a man who doesn't see the fact that I exist too! I can't live with a man who doesn't feel that it's important to comfort his girlfriend when she finds out that her grandmother was dying in the hospital and doesn't even once let her go to the hospital to see her! I can't live with a man like you Armaan! I CAN'T!"

He stared at her as the ground underneath him slowly began to crumble. How could she say all that to him? How could she accuse him of things that he had never done! How could she break his heart like that? How could she! He felt his eyes begin to prick with tears as her words sank in, not only did they hurt but he felt anger towards her build up. They had been together for 7 years and this was all that she cared about? Well if she wanted to end this relationship then he would rather just leave then end something that he knew was meant to be. She wasn't going to get her own way. If she could decided to end there relationship then he could decided to not end it. If she didn't care about how her words were affecting him then he didn't care about what his next words would do to her.

"If you think that I'm just going to stand here and take whatever crap is coming out of your mouth then you're wrong! I didn't fall in love with you and see a future of marrying you just to end it 7 years later. I'm not ending this with  you I'd rather just leave because apparently all you care about is what others have told you and not what your own boyfriend has to say but let me tell you this that the day you realize the truth you'll be the one who's going to be hating themselves not me. Good bye Riddhima I hope you have a wonderful life."  And with that he walked out of his office slamming the door behind him.

Hearing the sound of the door bell Armaan wiped a tear that escaped his eye as his mind had once again gone back to that day and went to answer it. It had been 2 years and he hadn't seen or heard from Riddhima. He didn't know if she had gotten married or not but he still loved and missed her and hoped that one day she would come back to him. He knew that whatever she had said that day was only due to a misunderstanding but after she had given him her wedding invitation he had broken so much inside that he didn't have the will to sort out everything. But that was then and now it was different. He was finally ready to sort out everything and he just hoped that he got that one chance.  

As he reached the door he placed his hand on the door knob and turning it opened it to see who it was. There standing in front of him was the one person that he had wanted to see for the past 2 years. Riddhima. 

"Ri..Rid..Riddhima!"

What was she doing here? He couldn't believe that she was standing in front of him after 2 years. It was as if fate had played its card and brought them face to face. He continued to stare at her unable to speak still trying to understand what was going on but before he could even delve into his mind for an answer she spoke up clearing any doubts that he had.

"Armaan….

"What are you doing here Riddhima? And where's Abhi?"

He looked at her face as he had finally found his voice and spoke what his mind had been trying to understand and saw that her face had suddenly fallen and her eyes began to tear up and the next thing he knew she had thrown her arms around his waist and had begun to break down and cry.

"He used me Armaan! He used me! He pretended that he was in love with me just so he could marry me and then change my fathers will just so that he could take everything. He brained washed me by telling me all those things that I accused you of for no reason! I broke up with you for no reason! I spent 2 years away from you for no reason and all because of Abhi! I.."

As he listened to her pour out her heartfelt story he could feel a sense of relief yet anger build inside of him. He understood that she had been through a ruff time and had fallen into a trap but why hadn't she tried to tell him all this before? Why hadn't she tried to contact him in the last 2 years?  And what had she come back to him for?

And then I finally left him."

"Riddhima why didn't you come and tell me all this before? Why didn't you try to contact me in the last 2 years? And you still didn't answer my question. What are you doing here?"

She looked up at his face and knew that he had a right to ask her all this. She had after all left him without even trying to hear his side of the story. She had just made the decision of ending there relationship without even asking him.

"I wanted to tell you all this before Armaan but Abhi wouldn't let me leave. He had taken all the phones in the house away so I couldn't call anyone or get in contact with you. Every time someone came over he would lock me inside the bedroom so I couldn't come out. I was trapped and there was no escape. I finally got the courage one day to end it all and when Abhi was leaving from our bedroom I took the opportunity and stole his phone that he had left by mistake on the table and I called Di and told her what had happened and to get me out. She came a few hours later with the police and they took me out and arrested Abhi in his office. I was free from his prison forever. Di took me to her house where I stayed with her for a few months. I wanted to come and see you but I didn't have the courage to face you after what I had done to you and I didn't know how you would react when you saw me so I stayed quite. But today I couldn't hold back anymore and so I came to see you so I could apologize for everything that I did to you. I'm sorry Armaan. I'm sorry. Please forgive me! I'll do anything!"

"You'll do anything?"

"Anything!"

Seeing this as the right moment after everything was clear between them he dug into his pocket and took out the ring that he had kept for the past 2 years hoping that he would one day be able to put it on her.

"Well then you'll have to take my last name and do everything I say for the rest of your life. Do you accept?"

"I accept."

~4 years later~

"Wow so that's how you got married mommy"

"Yes Sia baby that's how me and your dad got married. Now go to sleep its late okay and plus tomorrow were going to see grandma and grandpa."

"Yay!! Okay goodnight mommy and say goodnight to daddy too!"

"I will Sia goodnight. I love you."

"I love you too!"

Getting up from her daughter's bed Riddhima made her way out of her room and towards her own. How her life had changed in the past 4 years she didn't know. One minute she was being asked to marry the love of her life and then next minute she was being blessed with a baby girl. She thanked god for giving her a new life and prayed that everything continued to be the same.

She walked into her room and like always it was upside down. There were clothes everywhere and at least 10 coffee mugs were placed in different places. When would this man learn she wondered shaking her head as she bent down to pick up his shirt that was infront of her. As she picked up his shirt and stood back up she suddenly felt a pair of hands creep around her waist and a large weight rest on her shoulder. She didn't even need to turn her face for she knew who it was even before he spoke up.

"Why do you do this?"

"Do what? I didn't even do anything!"

"Oh so you didn't turn this room into a pig sty?"

"No I didn't! It was you!"

"Oh really so all these clothes on the floor and those 10 coffee mugs are mine?"

"Oh god what are you the clean room inspector?"

"No I'm Armaan Mallik's wife and if he doesn't clean this room right now he's going to have to make friends with the sofa!"

"You know what Mrs.Riddhima Armaan Mallik?"

"What?"

"If I'm making friends with the sofa so are you!"

And without letting her say or do anything he picked her up in his arms and made way to the sofa so they could "become friends with it". 

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19mahi530kashish_23Sar_MIqbal_009NihsonmaryamdiggiRhea.KaJenKaJen-AbTo4eversakshiksgJiahKaJenpinky.paddaKaJen_addictionblessed4vidu87-Fizzi-HR-DMG4lifeMidnightMusingsKaSh-Maneet-FansamadesTrouble.sweetdesireSleepingBeauty.exhalelove.

Mvinfff Senior Member
Mvinfff
Mvinfff

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Awesome part.thnx for the PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CandyFloss-

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Hiii...awesome update...loved it...loved da concept...armaan sooo sweet...cute ending...AR adorable...can't wait 4 more...con soon...thanks 4 da pm

-CandyFloss-

hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Sad and happy at the same time :) Nice anecdote!

-CandyFloss-

LilApple IF-Dazzler
LilApple
LilApple

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
nice nice
happy newyear

-CandyFloss-

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Aah Thank you Thank you Thank you sooo much for that completing my request. Eeekkss that anecdote for brilliant! I had a smile from the very beginning except for the time when Riddhima breaks it up with Armaan.

And Armaan being Armaan and knowing how much he has loved Riddhima the whole time made me go Aww.. The way he said that i won't end this. But Il just leave without ending this up. << that tore me apart. I can never ever see Armaan that way </3

And that Abhi? Urgh i hate him Stern Smile He was the reason my AR broke up! I just hoped Riddhima would have realised it when Armaan was telling her how she chose to believe others and not her boyfriend :(

Eeekkss THE MOMENT THAT MADE ME SMILE >> when Armaan doesn't leave the opportunity to propose to her and get married. ^^that just showed how much he loved Riddhima and was ever forgiving Day Dreaming << i really like that nature of his! He thinks about others and not himself! :)

AND OF COURSE.. The 4 years later wala part - that was sweet! They had a daughter? Aww <3 That is sooo cute! And LMAOOO that bedroom wala scene when Armaan says that if i make friendship with the sofa, so does she << OMG THAT IS THE MOST CUTEST LINE I HAVE EVER EVER EVER HEARD <33 OMG THAT MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH AGAIN :D

Thank you sooo much for this anecdote Tashu!! You know you wrote this sooo beautifully! This story line turned out to be way way better than i thought it would!!

Thank you sooo much again <3
Love you
xx

-CandyFloss-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index