Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 36)

KaJen-AbTo4ever Goldie
KaJen-AbTo4ever
KaJen-AbTo4ever

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Hey.. loved the updates... the first one one was cute... the next one was though a little depressing n scary.. but i liked how she gets out of the hell by finally putting her foot down...
 i wonder how you write one part all romantic and sometimes mushy... n suddenly the next part all frightening n grayish dark..!! 
keep writing such amazing stuff... thanx 4 the pm... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

MidnightMusings IF-Sizzlerz
MidnightMusings
MidnightMusings

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Amazing Tashu Hug

The 1st was wow Clap

The 2nd made me want to cry, poor riddhima, good she left himThumbs Up

You write amazingly, lage raho blue.rose Ji Cool

-CromulentHaze-

abditory. IF-Stunnerz
abditory.
abditory.

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged

The first one was just too cute and the second was too sad . Poor Riddhima left the house.

Loved both of them!! Embarrassed

-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.gupta,  Sar_M,  Nihson,  maryamdiggi,  kajeniananu,  JeN-DesIrE209,  pinky.padda,  1D_D3-CrazySaurav_,  -Fizzi-,  Rhea.KaJen,  KaJen_addiction,  Liashna,  teenorchid,  ..Amira..,  jiyaa_m,  KaSh-Maneet-Fan,  abhiya_pkyek,  sweetdesire,  Die_hardfan_KSG
Originally posted by BeautyfulDesire

The first one was cute! The second one was heart breaking :( Both were fabulously written! 
Originally posted by anishaalluri

First one was cute :)
Second one was a bit emotional 
Overall they were well written
Originally posted by teenorchid

glad to c u arounddd.enjoyd readng emmm
Originally posted by Die_hardfan_KSG

OMG! After reading the first one and the second one immediately after that, it felt like it was a continuation.. 
But the first one was sooo cute! It made me go Aww at the end! Embarrassed Your shots always tend to make me imagine too hoping a guy like that comes for me too! 
And the second one? It scared the hell out of me! I hate these depressing kind of stories. It always breaks my heart! Glad that she plans on leaving him after pouring her out in front of him! Every girl should have the courage like that when she goes through something like that!
Loved it Tashu! Would be looking forward to more!
Love ya
xx
Aww thanks everyone. I'm glad u liked the update.
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky.padda

wow so much drama
Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

that was superb :))

Nikki <3
Originally posted by abhiya_pkyek

Beautiful updt  <3
2nd one is really amazing!
Originally posted by jiyaa_m

nice 
Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...awesome updates...loved them both...can't wait 4 more...con soon...thanks 4 da pm
Originally posted by KaJen_addiction

hey Tashu! 
beautiful writing! loved both of them! 
thnx 4 pm

Sunita:))
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Love both the Writings

One is too cute and other one is sad

But both written beautifully

Thanks for the PM
Take care

GEET

Originally posted by sakshilksg

both pieces are very nice.
First one is cute and romantic.
Second one is realistic. Not everyone has the courage to do this.
write more and thanks for pm.
thank you everyone for the sweet comments.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_addictionpinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifeKaSh-Maneet-Fansweetdesire

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

The first one was just too cute and the second was too sad . Poor Riddhima left the house.

Loved both of them!! Embarrassed
Originally posted by Liashna

Amazing Tashu Hug

The 1st was wow Clap

The 2nd made me want to cry, poor riddhima, good she left himThumbs Up

You write amazingly, lage raho blue.rose Ji Cool
Originally posted by kajeniananu

Hey.. loved the updates... the first one one was cute... the next one was though a little depressing n scary.. but i liked how she gets out of the hell by finally putting her foot down...
 i wonder how you write one part all romantic and sometimes mushy... n suddenly the next part all frightening n grayish dark..!! 
keep writing such amazing stuff... thanx 4 the pm... Big smile
thank you guys! I really have no words.

abditory.

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I wrote 2 again idk how but I hope u enjoy them :) Anywho PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.

-Tashu-

-How To Irritate A Bookworm-

The constant drumming of fingers from the woman beside him was starting to get on his nerves. He had come and sat down on his favourite chair like he always did to delve into a good book and relax to take his mind of his current life stress. He being an avid book reader loved to spend hours sitting and reading a good book to take his mind off of the everyday stress. Today had been his one day off and he had decided to sit and read when out of know where the woman now sitting beside him had come and sat next to him.  He at first had tried to ignore her thinking she would stop but when she showed no sign of stopping he moved away from her. She on the other hand seeing him move followed his actions and moved right beside him and continued to drum her red painted finger nails against the wooden table. That had been 15 minutes ago and she was still at it. Well he had had enough now and so finally removing his eyes away from the black and white font that was within his book he turned his face towards the woman beside him and finally let out his irritation.

"Would you PLEASE STOP doing that!"

She who had been drumming her fingers stopped as his voice boomed into her ear drums startling her out of her skin. Riddhima looked at him and she could see that he was irritated and slowly getting upset. It's working she thought he's getting mad!

"Stop doing what?"

"Drumming your fingers! I'm trying to read!"

"And what if I don't Huh? What are you going to do?"

"You want to know?"

"Bring it!"

Seeing her challenging face Armaan put down his book that he had been so engrossed in and getting up from his seat he picked her up in his arms and walked towards there bedroom to show her, after all she was his wife and he had no intention of loosing.

Riddhima on the other hand gave herself a mental pat on the back. She had not only achieved her goal of irritating her dear bookworm of a husband but she had finally gotten him to spend his one day off with her.

-The Secret Santa.-

"Not again!"

She said as she closed the door behind her. She had answered the door 10 times in the last 1 hour and every time she did she would find the same man standing at her door holding a giant gift box. The first few times it had happened she thought that the gifts were for someone else and left them to one side. But as the gifts kept on coming she had started to get irritated. She had even tired to ask the delivery man who it was but he would just reply saying "It's from your secret santa!" and walk away. She had even tried to think of who her secret santa was but when her brain failed to help her she gave up. She now stared at the small box in front of her that had just been delivered confused. Who was sending her one gift after the other! Whoever this person was was getting on her nerves. She was about to put the box down when she noticed that the box was slightly open. Curiosity getting the better of her she opened the box and found a note inside of it. She took it out and read what her secret santa had written.

Open your front door and you will find out who I am.

Your Secret Santa.

What the person was standing outside her door! She quickly put down the box and ran to open the door. She placed her hand on the door knob and turned it to open it. The person she found standing there not only sent her into a state of shock but also made her heart race. There standing in front of her was her secret santa the one person she never thought it would be. Armaan Mallik.

"You're my…my secret santa?"

"Yes I am but before you say anything I just want to say one thing to you that I have been meaning to say ever since I met you 4 years ago….I love you…I love you Riddhima Gupta."

"You…what?"

"I love you!"

"This is a dream right? This isn't happening. Your not here! I'm dreaming!"

How could he be in front of her? This wasn't happening! How could the man who was also her best friend who she had had a crush on for the past 4 years come up to her and say that he loved her! She was dreaming it wasn't real and she would wake up at any minute. Well if this is a dream then he should disappear when I kiss him right? That always happens in movies. So all I have to do is kiss him and he will disappear!

She brought her hands forward and brought them towards his imaginary face and bringing her face closer to his she placed her lips on his and pecked them. She then moved back hoping to see that he had gone. Omg! He's still here!

"Why didn't you disappear?"

"Because I'm real!"

"Omg that mean's I wasn't dreaming? You really do love me?"

"Yup you weren't dreaming and I do really love you baby but the question is do you love me?"

"Do I have to say it?"

"Yes but then you can also show me!"

"How about I do both!"

"I would love that!"

"I love you too my secret santa!"

And with that she once again wrapped her arms around his neck and smacked her lips on his showing him just how much she loved him.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptaNihsonKaJen-AbTo4eversakshiARhea.KaJenblessed4vidu87KaJen_addictionTyler_Durden-jiahpinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifeNorzteenorchidsamadesjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fansweetdesireabditory.Trouble.SleepingBeauty.

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Hiii...Awesome updates...Loved them both...AR sooo cute...they r sooo adorable...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index