Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 34)

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeautyfulDesire

Amazing!!! That's a unique way of proposing. 
Originally posted by Die_hardfan_KSG

Aww that was sooo cute! Loved loved loved the way of proposal though it was a bit unique but surely took her by surprise! LOLL 
Tashuuu you are such a brilliant writer! I Love it when i read these stories! And this one was way tooo cute! Big smile
ILY <3 Waiting to read the next one from you <33
Originally posted by teenorchid

awww...ths one ws soo sooo amazing...i jst loved ittt
thank you so much everyone. I'm glad u enjoyed it! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SleepingBeauty.

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

Thanks for the pm and that was just beautiful :D

Nikki <3
Originally posted by KaJen_addiction

aww! that was so sweet Tashu! 
beautifully written!
thnx 4 pm
do update more...
Originally posted by jiyaa_m

nice one 

loved it
Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...AR sooo cute...very unique way of proposing...adorable...Thanks 4 da pm
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Wow
Really loved it
Armaan and his unique proposal
out of the world
Beautifully written
Do write more
Thanks for the PM
Take care

Lots of Love
Geet
Originally posted by sweetypie_16

That was chooo chweeet :):):)
Originally posted by ..Amira..

Awesome uptaade
Thank you so much guys! I'm gald u enjoyed Armaan's unique way of proposing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_addictionsweetdesire

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by abhiya_pkyek

amazing updt
A very UNIQUE way of proposing,I must say!
Originally posted by blessed4

Beautifully written

Originally posted by sakshilksg

Totally loved it. Nicely writtenClap
Only Armaan can think like this.
What a way to propose someone.
pls pm me when you update.
Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

Uhm i know i never comment but i m a silent reader.Big smile But for this part i had to.LOL OMG what a unique way of proposal!!! Love the way u wrote this parttEmbarrassed

Thankz everyone for reading and commenting! 

abditory.

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
I wrote 2 in like 10 mins idk how but I hope u enjoy them :) Anywho PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.

-Tashu-

-Dreams Do Come True.-

Watching him walk towards her not only caused her heart beat to rise but it made everything around her turn into a blur. She had dreamt of this moment in her mind multiple times but each time before anything would happen her alarm would blare and burst her beautiful bubble. She was often caught by others daydreaming or blushing for no reason and she would end up drawing back into a shell but today was different. Today there were was no alarm to burst her bubble. There was no one to interrupt and cause her to recoil and blush. Today she was finally going to live out her dream with the one person she loved more then herself. Today she had finally become Mrs.Riddhima Armaan Mallik and today was her wedding night.

-Breaking The Cycle.-

"Enjoy Your Life Alone You *******!"

Riddhima screamed as tears trickled out her brown eyes as she slammed the front door. How long she had endured this nonsense she didn't know but she had finally gotten sick and tired of it. Everyday was the same. He would come home from work like every other human being but instead of sitting down and having a decent conversation about the day's events he would come home and pick on her. He would walk through the door and the minute she would appear he would start. "How come you didn't answer the phone when I called?" "Why are the dishes not done?" "Why is there a wrinkle in my shirt?" "Why didn't you cook today?" "Why are you wearing those pants you know I hate them!" but the worst of all was when he would pin her to the wall and say "So'How's your boyfriend?" She was his wife for god's sake and she didn't deserve to be treated like this and so today she had had enough! Today she had made up her mind that she was no longer going to put up with his crap! Today she was going to end this once and for all! Today she was leaving and there was nothing he was going to say or do that would stop her and so she had packed her bags and after finally letting out her pent up anger and emotions she picked up her suit case and left her so called husband.

Edited by -PinkShadows- - 13 December 2012 at 8:20pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptaSar_MNihsonmaryamdiggiRhea.KaJenKaJen-AbTo4everTyler_DurdenKaJen_addiction-Fizzi--jiahpinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifeMidnightMusings..Amira..jiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FanteenorchidTrouble.sweetdesireSleepingBeauty.

hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
The first one was cute! The second one was heart breaking :( Both were fabulously written!

-CromulentHaze-

anishaalluri Goldie
anishaalluri
anishaalluri

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
First one was cute :)
Second one was a bit emotional
Overall they were well written

-CromulentHaze-

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
glad to c u arounddd.enjoyd readng emmm

-CromulentHaze-

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
OMG! After reading the first one and the second one immediately after that, it felt like it was a continuation..
But the first one was sooo cute! It made me go Aww at the end! Embarrassed Your shots always tend to make me imagine too hoping a guy like that comes for me too!
And the second one? It scared the hell out of me! I hate these depressing kind of stories. It always breaks my heart! Glad that she plans on leaving him after pouring her out in front of him! Every girl should have the courage like that when she goes through something like that!
Loved it Tashu! Would be looking forward to more!
Love ya
xx

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index