Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 31)

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Hiii...Beautiful...Loved it...heart touching...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

sakshiA Goldie
sakshiA
sakshiA

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
nice and sad but very touchy.

-CromulentHaze-

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
awww that ws sweeet chotu sad sa...:p

-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19,  rash.gupta,  sakshilksg,  kajeniananu,  Nihson,  Rhea.KaJen,  ksg_ritika,  -Fizzi-KaJen_addiction,  Pious_KaSh,  Liashna,  teenorchid,  anumeha_rajat,  ..Amira..,  samades,  jiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fan,  abhiya_pkyek,  sweetdesire,  Die_hardfan_KSG
Originally posted by BeautyfulDesire

Beautifully written Tashu! Aw, it's so sad :'( 
Originally posted by Rhea.KaJen

That was beautifully written..
Sad but beautiful :) 
Originally posted by Die_hardfan_KSG

Omg!! That was such a beautiful one Tashu! Very well written! It was very sad and touching one though. :)
Originally posted by jiyaa_m

beautiful 
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Awww
That was sad
But written beautifully
Thanks for the PM
Take care

Geet
Originally posted by Saurav_

i did not quite get wat situation u created in it ...
but it felt sad
thank you everyone so much. for those of you who didn't understand it It's basically about a man who lost his wife because of his own actions and now is in jail and regrets it. 

sweetdesire

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

beautiful..

though sad...but lovely piece of work...

Originally posted by abhiya_pkyek

beautifully written <33
Originally posted by KaJen_addiction

beautifully written Tashu!
thnx 4 pm
Originally posted by ..Amira..

Gorgeous Uptaade.  
Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Beautiful...Loved it...heart touching...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
Originally posted by sakshilksg

nice and sad but very touchy.
Originally posted by teenorchid

awww that ws sweeet chotu sad sa...:p
Thank you everyone for reading and commenting :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_addictionKaSh-Maneet-Fan

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
I hope u enjoy this one it's a little less intense then the last one and it's long :)  Anywho PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.

-Tashu-

-The Proposal-

Riddhima sat in front of her laptop screen staring through her red and black Gucci framed glasses at the blank word document that should have been filled up with coherent words and sentences. To any random person that passed by her and thought that she was actually engrossed in her work and didn't want to be disturbed would be horribly wrong! In reality Riddhima's mind wasn't trying to focus on her work or come up with words and sentences that would fill up her page, she was trying to understand how different things had become between her and Armaan Mallik her  boyfriend come best friend of  5 years. She could see that there was a difference in the way he behaved around her now since the past few days. In the beginning she had seen a slight change in him but never thought much of it and let it go saying that he was just going through a phase and that it would end but over the past few days she could see that he was beginning to change. She could see that he no longer was trying to come close to her or tired to flirt with her the way he would before. She could see that he had begun to distance himself from her on purpose everytime she would come close to him. He had even suggested that they stop sleeping in the same room. She noticed that every time she tried to start a conversation with him that he would come up with an excuse and say that he had something important come up and that he would get back to her and then never would. She knew that he loved her there was no doubt about that. She knew that he wouldn't cheat on her because he wasn't that type of a person. Yes he did look at other girls and randomly flirt with them but he would always keep his limits and never cross them. Then what was going on? She had thought that they had such a strong relationship that they didn't have to hide anything from each other and that there life was an open book. She had thought that they were happy together and loved being in each other's company and if that was all true like she hopped it would be then where did everything go wrong? As her brain cells began to tense up from trying to figure out what was happening Riddhima ran a hand through her dark brown hair trying to calm herself down.  Calm down! Let's not jump to any conclusions here maybe it's nothing and this is all just in your head! Maybe he is just busy with work and he wants to fully concentrate on it or maybe he is dealing with a personal problem and isn't ready to tell me yet and is just waiting for the right moment! Yeah that's it see there is nothing to worry about! You're so stupid ridzi! But.. what if he's having an affair? NO NO NO! don't even think that! He loves you and he would never cheat on you! But then… What's wrong? Why is he acting strange with me? Why is distancing himself from me? Does he not love me anymore? Does he want to break up with me? She could feel her eyes begin to fill up with water as her jumbled thoughts pilled up on each other one after the other making it to much for her to handle. She couldn't take it anymore and so not being able to stop her self anymore she got up from her bed and walked out the bedroom door to get some answers.

Opening the door to his room she walked in ready to let her heart pour out its feelings and bring peace into her mind and soul once and for all. She looked around and found the room to be empty with no sign of him being anywhere. I must have missed him she thought and was about to leave the room when a white piece of paper sitting on the edge of the bed caught her eye. Curious she sat down on the bed and picking up the piece of paper opened it to read what was inside.

If you're reading this note it means that you found it. I know you were expecting to find me and not this note but I didn't have the courage to face you after everything that I did to you.  I know you have a lot of questions going through your mind regarding my behavior the past few days and I don't blame you. I know that in the last few days I have hurt you by keeping my distance from you and not speaking to you properly and for that I'm truly sorry. You must be thinking that I'm such a coward for not facing you and running off but I just didn't have the guts to face you. I never meant to hurt you in anyway shape or form but I did and there was a reason for it but for that you will have to look up  to get your answer.  

She moved her green eyes off of the black letters and words on the piece of paper and following the instructions that were written she looked up to the sight in front of her. There sitting on one knee in a white dress shirt and black dress paints was her boyfriend Armaan Mallik staring back at her with his grey blue eyes.

So many thoughts were running through her mind seeing him there but before she could even voice any of them he spoke up stopping her in the process.

"I know you want to yell and scream at me for hurting you and making you cry. I know you must have thought of so many reasons as to why I did what I did and you have every right to do that but before I let you kill me I just want to explain myself. I had to distance myself from you and ignore you because I had realized that I no longer wanted to be your boyfriend. I'm tired of having to deal with you like this. I'm tired of living with you like this in a two bedroom apartment. I'm tried of having to tell everyone that we have been living together for 5 years. I'm tried of having to thinking that someone will come between us and take you way from me when I'm not around and so I have decided that I no longer want to be your boyfriend but your HUSBAND and so I ask you Riddhima Gupta will you marry me?"

She sat there staring at him with the ring waiting for her to respond. She could feel her mind and soul come to ease but as his words registered in her mind she could feel anger build up in her. He had done all that he had to throw her off so he could propose to her and here she had thought he was having an affair! If the situation had been different she would have jumped into his arms and yelled a big yes but as that wasn't the case she prepared herself and gave him a piece of her mind for putting her through so much.

"Do you have any idea how crazy I went the last few days thinking about why you were acting so strange with me? Do you have any idea how heartbroken I felt when you ignored me all the time? Do you have any idea how much I missed being with you? Do you have any idea how difficult it was for me to watch you distance your self away from me? Do you have any idea what kinds of thoughts went through my mind? I even went as far as thinking that you were having an affair with someone! Do you know that I even contemplated that you were trying to break up with me? Do you know that in the last few days thought that I had caused you to behave the way that you were? No! You don't because you were so busy trying to surprise me that you didn't even think for a second about how this was all affecting me!"

He sat there motionless with his eyes popped out at her outburst. He had never thought that planning out a surprise could hurt someone so badly. He had never meant to hurt her in any way shape or form he had only wanted to make her smile but seeing the reaction from her he realized that he had failed. He felt bad and somewhere ashamed that he had broken her heart. He had made a mistake and he would do anything to make it up to her it was the least he could do.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt you I swear. I'll do anything you want me to just please forgive me and I promise next time I ever plan a surprise I will tell you first!"

Aww he was so cute! She had just yelled at him and here he was trying to make things right. It was time she thought time to end her little charade and she knew just how to.

"Okay fine I'll make you a deal!"

"Okay what is it?"

"I'll forgive you if you marry me!"

"And what if I don't?"

"Well it's either that or I marry you and make you live with me forever."

"So either way I have no choice!"

"Exactly! So Deal or No Deal?"

"Well in that case since I hurt you I'll marry you or in short deal!" he said finally smiling up at her and without any further delay  he took the ring in his hand and placed it on her finger sealing the deal before she changed her mind.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptakashish_23peachgirl-AK-sasyamaryamdiggiNihsonksg_ritikaRhea.KaJensakshiAKaJen-AbTo4evervidu87KaJen_addiction-Fizzi-blessed4awesome-jiah..Amira..MidnightMusingssamadesjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FanteenorchidNorzabditory.Trouble.sweetdesireSleepingBeauty.

hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Amazing!!! That's a unique way of proposing.

-CromulentHaze-

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Aww that was sooo cute! Loved loved loved the way of proposal though it was a bit unique but surely took her by surprise! LOLL
Tashuuu you are such a brilliant writer! I Love it when i read these stories! And this one was way tooo cute! Big smile
ILY <3 Waiting to read the next one from you <33

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index