Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 27)

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I have no idea what came out and why.Ermm Anywho PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.

-Tashu-

-Stinky Socks-

Closing the door behind her she dropped her car keys on the near by table replacing it with the pile of mail that had once been in its place. She delicately held the mail in one hand and with the other she removed her red ballerina slippers that had protected her feet all day from getting sore. It had been a long day for her ,being a teacher wasn't easy work especially in a room full of pre-schoolers but she loved her job nonetheless but now that she was home all she wanted to do was change into her sweats, make a nice cup of tea and sit and have a nice conversation with him. Thinking of him, her mind wondered back to before she had left in the morning. It had been the same as all the other days it was almost as if it had become a routine. She had gotten up early like usual and he had kept sleeping. She had like always tired to wake him up using different tactics like always but in the end nothing would work and he would keep sleeping as if nothing had happened. She would then like always walk into the bathroom and get ready for work trying to calm her nerves from exploding. Like always 10 minutes later she would walk out of the bathroom to find the entire room upside down and he standing in the middle of a pile of cloths with nothing but his spiderman shorts on scratching his head with a confused look on his face. She would then like always ask him what he was trying to find and he like always would say "Baby have you seen my lucky socks I can't find them?" and she like always would say  "Use your nose baby you'll find them" and with that she would grab her purse and walk out the door. But today had been different today she had given him an ultimatum it was either he picked up his lucky socks from the floor and washed them or he would have to let them go; now all she had to do was see if it had worked. As she opened the door to there bedroom she curiously scanned the room with her eyes and praying to god that her plan had worked she looked down at the floor and there sitting on the ground infront of her feet were his sticky socks. She could feel her temper begin to rise as she continued to stare at them. Men! Why were they so dumb! Why couldn't they follow simple instructions! Why did they have to make everything so impossible! Well enough was enough! She had given him a choice and he had chosen to ignore her request. The end had finally come! His lucky sticky socks would have to go! and so she bent down with one hand and held her nose with the other and picked up the socks and began walking out the door when his voice from behind stopped her in her tracks.

"Baby nooo!!!!! Please don't throw away my socks! I swear I'll wash them but please don't throw them away!"

She stood still in her spot with her back towards him listening to his words. Did he really mean it? He was willing to wash his socks? She slowly turned around and looked at him. He was staring right at her with hope shining in his eyes begging her not to throw his socks away and for some reason she didn't know why but she believed him but there was still a part of her that didn't and so with a small evil idea popping into her head she spoke the next few words out of her mouth as carefully as she could.

"Okay fine I'll make you a deal. I won't throw your socks out IF YOU MR.ARMAAN MALLIK WILL WASH YOUR STICKY BLACK SOCKS INFRONT OF ME!"

"And what if I don't Mrs.Riddhima Armaan Mallik?"

"If you don't then as a punishment not only will I throw away your socks but you will SLEEP ALONE on the sofa for an entire MONTH!...So deal?"

"……Deal… let's go wash them.."

Watching him walk out of the room with his socks in hand she almost felt like crying. She had never thought that one day Armaan Mallik would agree to wash his sticky lucky socks. 

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19mahi530kashish_23achha67NihsonmaryamdiggiKaJen-AbTo4everRhea.KaJensakshiATyler_DurdenKaJen_addiction-Fizzi-blessed4pinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifehiraethhearts.-jiahNorzanumeha_rajatjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FanteenorchidsamadesTrouble.sweetdesireSleepingBeauty.

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Hahaha that was his lucky socks? ROFL
very cute one! Loved it! Update it soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
That was funny and cute!

-CromulentHaze-

anishaalluri Goldie
anishaalluri
anishaalluri

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
That was a funny one..
Poor mr.Armaan mallik

-CromulentHaze-

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
ahahahahahaa...that ws funnny nd adorableee...keep writing these

-CromulentHaze-

Tyler_Durden IF-Dazzler
Tyler_Durden
Tyler_Durden

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
it was hilarious

-CromulentHaze-

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Awiee...Loved it

That was so tacky but cute at the same time.

Want to read more

So do write more

Thanks for the PM

Take care

Lots of Love

Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 13 October 2012 at 2:58am

-CromulentHaze-

KaJen_addiction IF-Dazzler
KaJen_addiction
KaJen_addiction

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
that was so cute!

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index