Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 19)

Sar_M Groupbie
Sar_M
Sar_M

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
awww...that was really a cute one :D
Do continue soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

Trouble. IF-Stunnerz
Trouble.
Trouble.

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
awesome

-CromulentHaze-

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
waiting fr another masterpiece

-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19,  ARMAAN-KSGFAN,  mahi530,  peachgirl,  Sar_M,  Mr_Mrs.KSG,  kajeniananu,  day_lilyanishaalluri,  1D_D3-Crazy,  Saurav_,  Rhea.KaJen,  KaJen_addiction,  fri42911,  vidu87,  -Antu-_-Aslan-teenorchid,  abhiya_pkyek,  sweetdesire,  samades,  Norz,  jiyaa_m,  KaSh-Maneet-Fan

thank you all so much for reading and commenting. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_addictionfri42911KaSh-Maneet-Fan..Amira..sweetdesire

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiyaa_m

nice part
Originally posted by Rhea.KaJen

Awww... 
This one was too cute!! <3
Samyra.. I like the name!! :)
AR were too cute!! :)
Originally posted by BeautyfulDesire

That was so cute! I loved it!!! 
Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii
Awesome 
Loved it
Lil miss malik was adorable
Sooo cute
Loved da parents daughter bond
AR sooo sweet
Da perfect parents 
Thanks 4 Sharing n pm

thank you guys for liking and reading!

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fri42911

cute  one!!!
Originally posted by anishaalluri

Aww!! That was the cutest thing ever...
Ms.mallik is really smart 
N she calling her parents dude n ridzi was also adorible..
Originally posted by KaJen_addiction

i just lovvveeedd... it!
keep writing...
Originally posted by teenorchid

awww...ths one was very adorable... With every drabble i love u nd ur writing moreee..enjoyed it totallyyy
Originally posted by -Antu-_-Aslan-

AR just too cute!!!Big smileEmbarrassed Loved dem!!Heart
Originally posted by charmingkiller

Cuteee
awesummm
lovely
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Awieee

This is just too adorable

Samyra is really a sweetheart

Love her so much
AR toh typical AR

Do write more

Thanks for the PM
Take care

Lots of love

Geet

thank you so much everyone for liking and reading.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaJen_addictionsweetdesire

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_pkyek

awesome
Originally posted by Sar_M

awww...that was really a cute one :D
Do continue soon!
thankz for the sweet comments guys.
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Ermm EmbarrassedSorry I've just been busy. But I'm back and I hope you enjoy this one it's short. Anywho PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.

-Tashu-

-Home Is Where You Are.-

The warm summer breeze blew through the open window as she stood in front of it looking out at the night sky wrapped in nothing but a sheet. She couldn't believe that she was finally home where she belonged with him. She couldn't believe that she was finally back in the arms of the man she loved more then anything in the world. She had spent a good one year away from everything that was dear to her especially him. She had been sent away to report on the current situation of the war torn country of Sudan. She being the head reporter and writer for the national newspaper The Daily Sun was given the opportunity to travel with a team and gather research for the upcoming issue. She had thought long and hard for days contemplating if she wanted to even take the chance of leaving everything and everyone that meant so much to her but being who she was her heart would began to sink every time the thought crossed her mind. She couldn't fathom how she was going to make it without seeing her loved ones everyday for a year. She would cry at times thinking about it without anyone seeing, until one day he had caught her. He had taken her in his arms and comforted her saying that she should take the chance and do what her heart desired. He told her that she would be alright and that this was an opportunity that would only come once in a life time. He told her that he loved her very much and believed in her and that he would wait for her. She had listened to each and every word that he had said and looked into his eyes to see that he had meant every word and that was when she felt a weight lift off of her knowing that no matter where or what she did he was always going to stand by her. It was then a few days later that she was boarding a plane and saying goodbye to her family and him. How she had spent that one year away alone only she knew. Only she knew how she had gotten through those times where she had woken up frightened from the sound of gun shoots being fired and have no one to comfort her. Only she knew how there were times when she thought that she wouldn't make it back alive. Only she knew how she yearned to hear his voice and be in his arms. Only she knew how excited she would get when she got the chance to speak to him over the phone. Only she knew how hard she tired to make her temporary house a home. Only she knew how lonely she felt walking into an empty house and not have anyone to greet her. Only she knew how when he had come to pick her up from the airport how much she had waited for that moment to see him in front of her. Only she knew how much she had missed his touch on her body when they made love. Riddhima continued to stare out of the window lost in her thoughts that when the sudden feel of warm fingers creeping around her waist and the moist feeling of lips touched her cheek did she awake from her reverie. She looked to the right of her and come into contact with a pair of grey blue eyes boring into hers with nothing but love filled in them.

"What are you thinking about baby?"

"Nothing I was just thinking that I'm so lucky to be married to the most amazing man in the world, who stands by me through thick and thin and is willing to wait for me for forever and I love you for that."

"I love you too wife."

She turned around in his embrace and resting her head against his bare chest took a sigh of content as a sense of peace filled her heart as she realized that no matter where or how far she was home was still where her Armaan was.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19rash.guptakashish_23peachgirlNihsonsasyaAnokheeKaJen-AbTo4everakshadsowmya18Rhea.KaJenKaJen_addictionTyler_Durdenfri42911-Fizzi-blessed4vidu87-jiahpinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifeAMMY12-Antu-_-Aslan-..Amira..samadesKaSh-Maneet-FanteenorchidNorzsweetdesireTrouble.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index