Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 143)

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 07 December 2014 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
I know I'm back after a long time and that is really wrong. And so for that I'm really sorry. But I'm here now and I will try to write more. Anyway I am back with a new drabble. I hope you all like it! I just wrote it.  Anyway If anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors!   Okies bye.
-Tashu-

-Blockage.-

"You're leaving me?" He asked as his voice box finally decided to come out of its deep slumber.

She stood in front of him in disbelieve. She couldn't believe she was actually witnessing what was going on in front of her. She wanted to pull every strand of her dark brown hair out of her scalp. Was he deaf or something or were his ears full of wax? How many times did she have to tell him the same thing over and over again? Yes she was leaving him. She wasn't sick anymore. He had treated her and now she was fine. But his constant crying and pleading to make her stay was getting on her nerves. She couldn't do it anymore. He had taken enough of her time. If he couldn't understand that she no longer was his patient and that they no longer had a so called doctor patient relationship then he could go to hell. And so without even wasting anymore energy she turned around slamming the door shut in his face.  

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

pa24703987mish2427aar123cutie13kajenlifemomi78gaurijwRhea.KaJensakshiA..Phoenix.....parth...Sugar_Cinnamondesire_nikkishasha1989PriziA.Kh_20HR-DMG4life-jiahMesmerizinArishsanghita0000teenorchidKaSh-Maneet-FanNorzFearless_Loversweetdesire-PyaariBhootni-

..Phoenix.. IF-Dazzler
..Phoenix..
..Phoenix..

Posted: 07 December 2014 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
hahahahaha the soctor is sounding a baby  fearing to loss the loved one heheheheh
i luv it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 07 December 2014 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
soo cuteeLOL
lovedd itttSmile

-CromulentHaze-

A.Kh_20 IF-Rockerz
A.Kh_20
A.Kh_20

Posted: 07 December 2014 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Hain?? Doctor patient relationship Shocked ROFL

-CromulentHaze-

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 08 December 2014 at 1:16am | IP Logged
awww

-CromulentHaze-

gaurijw Goldie
gaurijw
gaurijw

Posted: 08 December 2014 at 6:41am | IP Logged
hahaha this was so damn cute 
doctor patient relationship and he was talking like patani kaunsi relationship over ho gayi 
do post more

-CromulentHaze-

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 08 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Hiii...awesome scribble...cute...loved it...can't wait 4 more...con soon...thanks 4 da pm

-CromulentHaze-

Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz
Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Posted: 08 December 2014 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
nice :)

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index