Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 140)

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 27 June 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Hiii...Awesome update scribble...loved them...da second 1 was funny...poor Armaan...Loved it...can't wait 4 more...con soon...thanks 4 da pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

sanghita0000 IF-Sizzlerz
sanghita0000
sanghita0000

Posted: 27 June 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
awesome as always...Embarrassed

-CromulentHaze-

pinky.padda IF-Rockerz
pinky.padda
pinky.padda

Posted: 27 June 2014 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
superb
absolutely brilliant
too good

-CromulentHaze-

TenTinyBreaths IF-Sizzlerz
TenTinyBreaths
TenTinyBreaths

Posted: 01 July 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
too good yaar.. Thumbs Up
it's simply awesome how u express unique ideas with just a few words.. too good.. Heart

-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.gupta,  sanaya33246,  adorableaisha,  momi78,  chinnamsahithi,  sybarite1989,  cutie13,  aar123trouble_006,  sakshiksg,  ...adin...,  shasha1989,  JiahKaJen,  pinky.padda,  HR-DMG4lifesanghita0000,  teenorchid,  jiyaa_m,  KaSh-Maneet-Fan,  Prizi,  SleepingBeauty.,  exhalelove.aishu3003,  sweetdesire
Thank you so much everyone for the likes. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

desire_nikkipinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifePriziKaSh-Maneet-Fansweetdesire-PyaariBhootni-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Ello all! How is everyone doing? I hope all is well.  I know I'm back after a long time. Sorry. But I'm here now. Anyway I am back with two new drabbles. I hope you all like them.!  Anyway If anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors!   Okies bye.
-Tashu-

-Loose Tooth.-

She stared at the pearl white object in her hand for the umpteenth time. She couldn't believe that it had finally happened. She had been waiting for this day to come ever since she was born. Her eyes gleamed with sheer happiness as she thought about what was going to happen next and she couldn't wait. And so without wasting another second 5 year old Myra Mallik ran to her parent's room to finally tell them that she had just lost her first tooth.

-Prized Possessions.-

His hands trembled on their own accord as he dragged his numb body. His mind that usually was on top of things and was in control, was now reeling with a million thoughts. He couldn't believe that a moment like this would ever have come into his life. He had never imagined that one day he would be told by someone that one of his most precious possessions was no longer functional. As his hand finally reached the frame of the white wall. Armaan Mallik shut his eyes as his hands wrapped around the long black cord. It was time. It was time to pull the plug. The computer had finally died.

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptamish2427fragnantdreamskajenlifesybarite1989aar123cutie13anishaalluriRhea.KaJenmomi78sakshiAgaurijwdesire_nikkirockstar_kajenLilApplepinky.paddaHR-DMG4life-jiahshasha1989Prizisanghita0000Monstuholic4evrjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FanteenorchidNorzsweetdesireSleepingBeauty.abditory.-PyaariBhootni-

momi78 Goldie
momi78
momi78

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Too good! Love your anecdotes!

-CromulentHaze-

pinky.padda IF-Rockerz
pinky.padda
pinky.padda

Posted: 19 August 2014 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
absolutely brilliant
totally loved them

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index