Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 136)

MidnightMusings IF-Sizzlerz
MidnightMusings
MidnightMusings

Posted: 16 June 2014 at 2:07am | IP Logged
You better write soon. :p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 20 June 2014 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
The following 26 member(s) liked the above post: rash.gupta, peachgirl, mish2427, adorableaisha, aar123, rinku06, cutie13, megha_kajen, momi78, anishaalluri, Rhea.KaJen, noiseygirl, sakshiksg, shasha1989, JiahKaJen, LilApple, pinky.padda, HR-DMG4life, KaSh-Maneet-Fan, jiyaa_m, teenorchid, Norz, Prizi, sweetdesire, SleepingBeauty., aishu3003,
Thank you so much everyone for reading and liking! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky.paddaPrizi-PyaariBhootni-

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 20 June 2014 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARandKJFan

YAYYY LOL

Cake Thief, if not for the title, I would have felt like it's some mission. ROFL Kuch aur rakh deti, it would have been suspense filled. Sleepy But yes, anything for a chocolate cake. Approve

The second one, I love the confusion that even though he loved her, she suspected where it was going. Tashu, your endings are. <3

URGH I SO FEEL THE THIRD ONE. It's so damn irritating. Especially with the messages. Last moment mein kuch bhi nahi sujhta. Poor guy. LOL
Originally posted by Prizi

Wowww all 3 were awesummm
Originally posted by aishu3003

all d 3 wer awesomeeeEmbarrassed
especiallyy d cake thief oneLOL
well-writtenClap
Thank you all so much! I'm glad u liked all three! 
@KaJen Eater-Sorry I couldn't think of anything else to call it! 

-PyaariBhootni-

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 20 June 2014 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momi78

Awesome!
Originally posted by BeautyfulDesire

Loved all 3!!
Originally posted by shasha1989

all three were awesome
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Hey Dear
Love all of them
written beautifully
Thanks for the PM

Geet
Originally posted by HR-DMG4life

All 3 were nicely written :)
I really liked the first one
Thanks a lot everyone for reading :)

HR-DMG4life

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 20 June 2014 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Liashna

You better write soon. :p
Originally posted by sakshiksg

all three are good...
but I like 3rd the most...its' so cute
Originally posted by pinky.padda

awesome
absolutely brilliant
Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Awesome scribbles...Loved them...beautiful work...da cake 1 was my fav...can't wait 4 more...con soon...thanks 4 da pm
Originally posted by --Orchids--

nice.. :))
Thankz once again everyone :)

pinky.padda

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 20 June 2014 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Ello all!  Hope ur all fine. Anyway I hope you all like the following 2 drabbles.! Yup I wrote 2 some how. Don't know how but I did. The second one has 2 versions. One is on RM and the other AR. Oh well. If anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors!   Okies bye.
-Tashu-

Tattle Tail.

She looked inside the brown paper bag for the umpteenth time praying that what was inside was a dream. This couldn't be happening to her. Someone was playing a cruel joke on her. But who in there right mind would do such a thing?  Who in there right mind would give her a container full of bugs? It was then that a yellow piece of paper that was stuck to the right side of the bag caught her attention. She slowly stuck her hand inside and peeling of the piece of paper she pulled it out and brining it towards her read what was written.

Dear Mommy.  I took your lunch by accident and you got my science project. Please don't eat it! But don't worry I told Dad and he is coming with your lunch!  Sorry!

Your Son

Arush.

Oh and PS. It was Dad's idea!

Riddhima stared at the note and couldn't help but giggle. Her son was too adorable. He had not only made a mistake but he had actually gone the extra mile to fix it and on top of that he had ratted out on his Dad. Riddhima seeing how grown up her son had become made a mental note to rub it in her husbands face who calmed that he never gave his son any wrong ideas.

Cheater.

"S-C-R-U-P-U-L-O-U-S-L-Y. Scrupulously!"

She looked at him as he finished placing the small wooden lettered tiles onto the board. How in the world had he come up with such a word? For as long as she had known Rahul, he had never used such a word. His vocabulary wasn't even that strong that he would be aware that such a word existed. Then how?  It was then that from the corner of her eye Muskaan spotted the thick 100 page book labeled Dictionary sitting beside him. Sorry cheating husband she thought. But you're going down!

Cheater.

"S-C-R-U-P-U-L-O-U-S-L-Y. Scrupulously!"

She looked at him as he finished placing the small wooden lettered tiles onto the board. How in the world had he come up with such a word? For as long as she had known Armaan, he had never used such a word. His vocabulary wasn't even that strong that he would be aware that such a word existed. Then how?  It was then that from the corner of her eye Riddhima spotted the thick 100 page book labeled Dictionary sitting beside him. Sorry cheating husband she thought. But you're going down!

Edited by .BezubaanPari. - 24 June 2014 at 9:59pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptapeachgirlmish2427sanaya33246fragnantdreamsSahithiavneilnikky_angelsybarite1989aar123Rhea.KaJenanishaallurisakshiAmomi78noiseygirlrockstar_kajenLilApplepinky.paddaHR-DMG4life-jiahshasha1989Prizisanghita0000TenTinyBreathsjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FanNorzteenorchidsweetdesire-PyaariBhootni-

hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 20 June 2014 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Loved both of them :)

-CromulentHaze-

Prizi IF-Rockerz
Prizi
Prizi

Posted: 20 June 2014 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Awesummm..luvd it

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index