Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 134)

shasha1989 IF-Rockerz
shasha1989
shasha1989

Posted: 06 June 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
superb dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

sakshiA Goldie
sakshiA
sakshiA

Posted: 09 June 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
so sad but beautifully written...
it reminds me DMG...

-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 09 June 2014 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
The following 27 member(s) liked the above post: mish2427, sybarite1989, rinku06, megha_kajen, momi78, cutie13, adorableaisha, aar123, anishaalluri, Rhea.KaJen, v.p.joshi, sakshiksg, shasha1989, sanghita0000, JiahKaJen, pinky.padda, HR-DMG4life, Liashna, jiyaa_m, KaSh-Maneet-Fan, teenorchid, Norz, Prizi, ARandKJFan, aishu3003, sweetdesire, SleepingBeauty.,
Thank you guys for liking the update and reading it. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifePriziKaSh-Maneet-Fan-PyaariBhootni-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 09 June 2014 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Ello all!  Anyway I hope you all like the following 3 drabbles.! Yup I wrote 3 some how. Don't know how but I did. Oh well. If anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors!   Okies bye.
-Tashu-

-Cake Thief.-

It was 2 am and I knew I was supposed to be a sleep. I knew that if I wasn't silent that I would be found out and that my secret would be out. It was a matter of life and death for me. It was a matter of my reputation. I had to have the last piece of chocolate cake before my wife woke up.

-Doubtful Road.-

Hum Kis Gali Ja Rahe Hai..Hum Kis Gali Ja Rahe Hai...Apna Koi Tikkana Nahi... Apna Koi Tikkana Nahi..

I turned off the stereo allowing the sound to slowly fade away.  The lyrics still echoing in my ears. Hum Kis Gali Ja Rahe Hai. He and I had been together for 9 years now and were still going strong.  We were living together for the past 5 years and had never spent a minute without each other. We loved each other more than anyone could love another person. But I couldn't help but think where was our relationship headed? Were we going to get married? Were we going to continue to live together? Did he even want to get married? Or did he want to break up? My mind began to spin as each question swirled around without any answer. It was like a tornado was growing inside me. I need answers and I needed them now.

-Undecided.-

The constant movement of the pen between his teeth rattled back and fourth. It had been an hour and the lined piece of paper in front of him was still bare. His mind had shut down and it wasn't helping. She would be back any second and he still hadn't decided what he wanted for his birthday. 

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptapeachgirlmish2427rinku06adorableaishaaar123cutie13anishaalluriRhea.KaJenmegbansmomi78sakshiALilApplenoiseygirlshasha1989Prizipinky.paddaHR-DMG4life-jiahjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FanteenorchidNorzsweetdesireSleepingBeauty.-PyaariBhootni-

-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 09 June 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
all d 3 wer awesomeeeEmbarrassed
especiallyy d cake thief oneLOL
well-writtenClap

-CromulentHaze-

Prizi IF-Rockerz
Prizi
Prizi

Posted: 09 June 2014 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Wowww all 3 were awesummm

-CromulentHaze-

santiagosentyou IF-Stunnerz
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 12:32am | IP Logged
YAYYY LOL

Cake Thief, if not for the title, I would have felt like it's some mission. ROFL Kuch aur rakh deti, it would have been suspense filled. Sleepy But yes, anything for a chocolate cake. Approve

The second one, I love the confusion that even though he loved her, she suspected where it was going. Tashu, your endings are. <3

URGH I SO FEEL THE THIRD ONE. It's so damn irritating. Especially with the messages. Last moment mein kuch bhi nahi sujhta. Poor guy. LOL

-CromulentHaze-

HR-DMG4life IF-Rockerz
HR-DMG4life
HR-DMG4life

Posted: 10 June 2014 at 12:59am | IP Logged
All 3 were nicely written :)
I really liked the first one

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index