Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 132)

TenTinyBreaths IF-Sizzlerz
TenTinyBreaths
TenTinyBreaths

Posted: 25 May 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged
waooo... Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
The following 24 member(s) liked the above post: rash.gupta, peachgirl, fragnantdreams, mish2427, momi78, megha_kajen, aar123, adorableaisha, Rhea.KaJen, ...adin..., sakshiksg, shasha1989, JiahKaJen, sanghita0000, pinky.padda, HR-DMG4life, Liashna, Pious_KaSh, Norz, teenorchid, jiyaa_m, KaSh-Maneet-Fan, Prizi, aishu3003,
Thank you lovely ppl <3 Made my day!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

megbanspinky.paddaKaSh-Maneet-Fan-PyaariBhootni-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Ello! I'm back again apparently. Anyway I hope you like this one! I don't know why I wrote it. Oh well. If anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors!   Okies bye.
-Tashu-

-Late.-

"I'm sorry. I can't leave him. I love him."

His eyes began to blur as her words sank into his mind. This couldn't be true? She couldn't leave him like this! They loved each other! They were supposed to be together for ever. Then how could she put aside 2 years of their life together and all of a sudden say that she couldn't be with him anymore. How could she say that she had gotten married to someone else during his absence? She had promised to wait for him! No! This wasn't true his mind shouted at him. But it is. His heart responded as it finally found its voice. She's married now. She has a husband. You can't ruin that. You love her way too much to do that. He looked into her eyes and he could see that the love she once had for him was now gone. She had moved on. He had taken too long. 

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptamish2427adorableaishaaar123sybarite1989rinku06cutie13Rhea.KaJenanishaallurimegbansmomi78sakshiAshasha1989Prizipinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifevarshajoshi17-jiahsanghita0000jiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FanMidnightMusingsteenorchidNorzsweetdesireSleepingBeauty.santiagosentyou-PyaariBhootni-

santiagosentyou IF-Stunnerz
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
res
unres

This reminds me of AR so damn much when he finds out she married Sid. Stern Smile URGHHH Tashu, it's so small, yet so perfect. <3 People tell me my drabbles are good, they should read yours. Stern Smile You are the best. I can never fit SO MUCH into one paragraph. Tashuuu <3 Loved it <3 It was absolutely amazing.
Have some boondhi ke laddoo. [I was watching DMG and Nana named his movie that. ROFL Couldn't help it ROFL]
And see, I unres'd immediately. Approve

Edited by ARandKJFan - 04 June 2014 at 9:37am

-CromulentHaze-

megbans Goldie
megbans
megbans

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
nyc dear... :)

-CromulentHaze-

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hiii...Awesome scribble...Loved it...reminded me of armaan...Sooo sad...can't wait 4 more...con soon...thanks 4 da pm

-CromulentHaze-

sanghita0000 IF-Sizzlerz
sanghita0000
sanghita0000

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
beautiful...it was so small but its impact was really great...Big smile

-CromulentHaze-

momi78 Goldie
momi78
momi78

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Uuff .. this is beautiful! Touched my heart ... 

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index