Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 122)

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HR-DMG4life

They were both really nice :)
I loved how you showed Shashank's pain in the first one
And I loved drunk Riddhima in the second and the way they confessed
Originally posted by SleepingBeauty.

SORRYYY! I know i am bad i dont comment much :( But cant help tooo busy with stuffs. And i dont like giving rukha sukha comments. But i do read your work still so dont worry =D
Anyways, Brilliant work! Loved the Happy Holi one! It was sooo cuteee! The first one was intense! Loved them both! <3
Originally posted by .Dulcet

One suggestion or thought of mine what i die to read is ridzi living in a real village but her personality is really strong and a quite naughty one but still indian in heart and ammy some business man or something like this and he visits this village for some reason. and two strong personalities meet eachother.. haha i dont know if you start something with my visions :D

In such situations i just wish i could write :D

shilpa

The second one was really sweet and a total filmy and telly wala one :D. Enjoyed it :)

shilpa

The first drabble was something else. I loved it. Its a unique thought. I could relate to this drabble cause i am also not good that with words. I say something first and then think about it and if i hurt one of my friends or someone else i hate myself for it. You actually described my thoughts when i say shit. Seriously loved it and beautifully described.

wonderful job dear.

shilpa
Thank you so much guys. I am really touched by your words.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HR-DMG4life

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
I hope you all enjoy this update. It's just the one. This was a suggestion by Dulcet/Shilpa. I hope you like it! If anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies bye. 
-Tashu-

-Love In A Village.-

As the car came to a halt. He jerked open his eyes and looked around at his surroundings. He had finally reached. He had been waiting for this day to come for months. His company that had been fighting for ages had finally been given permission to build on a piece of land that his father had wanted for years. Armaan looked around at the large green lush piece of land and couldn't believe that his father's wish was finally going to come true. Opening the door of his car he stepped out of it and welcomed the fresh air that surrounded him. After all he had been sitting in the back seat for the past 6 hours. Armaan wasn't used to sitting in a car for that long as he was used to traveling short distances. He didn't like to waste time but today he had agreed to put up with it. After all this was about his father's wish. Or at least that's what everyone thought. See for Armaan this trip wasn't just about coming to see his father's land it was about seeing Her. The woman Armaan had fallen in love with ever since he had seen her 3 years ago. He had never imagined in his life that his heart would one day beat for a woman he met while coming to this exact village with his father. He could still picture the way she had been their tour guide around the village. She had showed them each and every spot and had even gone on to explain the history of how the village came to be. He could still remember the way she had kept asking him question after question about the city. He could still hear her voice ring in his ears as she addressed him as Mr.Armaan Ji. He had never been so affected by a woman in his life. And now even after 3 years the love that he had held for her 3 years back still burned inside of him. Armaan who had been so lost in his thoughts froze as the sudden voice of a person brought him out of his trance.

"Eh! Stupid Move Your Car!"

Armaan slowly turned around in his spot and there standing in front of him in her black and red ghagra choli was the woman who had stolen his heart. His Riddhima. 

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptapeachgirlfragnantdreamsadorableaishaRRJenKhushsybarite1989aar123cutie13Rhea.KaJensakshiAkriti..LilApple-jiahpinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifeNorzteenorchidjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FansweetdesireFearless_Lover.Dulcet-PyaariBhootni-

santiagosentyou IF-Stunnerz
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
First B|
I WILL UNRES. :|

-CromulentHaze-

HR-DMG4life IF-Rockerz
HR-DMG4life
HR-DMG4life

Posted: 30 March 2014 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
That was really nice :)

-CromulentHaze-

-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 3:31am | IP Logged
amazinggg oneClap

-CromulentHaze-

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 5:30am | IP Logged
And you ended :/ How mean :| Why did you do that to is :( :( Goshh :| But amazingly written.

-CromulentHaze-

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...Sooo cute...Armaan is sweet...can't wait 4 more...con soon...thanks 4 da pm

-CromulentHaze-

hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 31 March 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Nice anecdote :)

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index