Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 12)

blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
cute conversation !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Awieee
That  was really very cute
Thanks for the PM

Geet

-CromulentHaze-

fri42911 IF-Dazzler
fri42911
fri42911

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
lovely one!!!!!

-CromulentHaze-

roshni_A Goldie
roshni_A
roshni_A

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
cute n sweet

-CromulentHaze-

maryamdiggi Senior Member
maryamdiggi
maryamdiggi

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
dimple uncle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cute

-CromulentHaze-

KaJen-AbTo4ever Goldie
KaJen-AbTo4ever
KaJen-AbTo4ever

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Cute ARish convo... loved it...!!
continue soon... will be awaiting the next pm...!! Big smile

-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Thank you to everyone again for liking and reading. Don't ask how but I wrote 2 Stern Smile.PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.

-Tashu-

-Love Thy Neighbor-

She had just laid her head down and was finally dozing off when the sound of her door bells constant ringing awoke her. Opening her one green eye she peeped through it to see her alarm clock blink back at her 2 am. Letting out a groan at being disturbed from her sleep and cursing the so called 2 am visitor she unwillingly threw her blanket off and got up to answer the door. Who could it be at the door at this hour she thought as she slowly approached the door turning on the light switch as she passed by it. She had moved into the building 5 years ago after moving out of her parent's house so she could be closer to the hospital where she was currently doing her internship at. She knew most of her neighbors and didn't mind most of them as they kept to themselves and only came to her when they needed medical advice. The only person in her building that she couldn't stand was a certain man by the name of Mr.Doogie who had a major crush on her. He lived 2 doors down from her and everyday he would come to her for some reason or the other. Everyone in the building knew that she tired to be nice to him since he was older to her but there were just times when she wanted to punch him in the face especially when he called her Sweetie Baby! Ugrhhh!!!!!!! She hated those two words more then anything in the world! But Riddhima Gupta was never the type of person to loose her cool and explode. She was the type of person that would put up with anything. You could say she was just too nice and she hated that.  Even in the hospital all the patients wanted to come to her because she was the sweet one. Ever since the age of 5 she knew she wanted to be a doctor. She had always been the first one to reach a scene whenever someone was hurt and put a bandage on them.  She was one of the only people in her family who didn't cringe at the sight of blood. She could still remember staying up late and listening to her father talk about the cases he was working on and later on get into trouble for waking up late the next day for school. She still missed her family despite living alone but she would often visit them whenever she got time off. Hearing the door bell ring for the umpteenth time she felt like punching whoever it was. She was in no mood for company at the moment especially Mr.Doogie's as she had gotten off of work a few hours ago after working a double shift. The only thing she wanted at the moment was sleep. Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves she raised her right hand and opened the door to find not Mr.Doogie thank god but a tall handsome man with short black hair, blue eyes, wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of blue torn at the knee jeans. She stared at him for a few seconds waiting for him to say something and explain why he was at her door at 2 am but when it didn't seem like it was happening she decided to intervene.  

"Yes can I help you?"

"Um yeah sorry to bother you at this hour I know it's late but I just wanted to ask where is apartment 207?"

"207 is two doors down that's where Mr.Doogie lives but why are you bothered?"

"Actually Mr.Doogie USED to live there he moved out this afternoon and I'm moving in."

"He moved out?"

"Yup why? Didn't you know?"

"OMG!! HE MOVED OUT!!!!!!! YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Elated at hearing that her annoying neighbor had moved out she began to jump up and down out of joy. She had been waiting for this day to come for the past 5 years and now that it had come she could no longer hold in her excitement and without thinking she pulled her new neighbor into a hug. It was moments later when she realized what she was doing and slowly backed away from him and looked down in embarrassment.

"Umm.. I'm I'm soo sorry… Mr…

"Mallik. Armaan Mallik but you can call me Armaan. And it's okay don't worry about it I have that affect on women. Anyways thanks for your help and I'll see ya around…

"Riddhima. Riddhima Gupta."

"Well Riddhima it was nice to meet you and sorry again for waking you up! Bye!"

"Bye!"

Slowly closing the door as he left she couldn't help but laugh. He was certainly going to be an interesting neighbor to have and besides it was written somewhere always love thy neighbor no matter who they where, even if at one point it was Mr.Doogie.

-Game Over!-

As soon as he had left the room she dropped down to the floor leaning against the glass door of the balcony, as her body slowly began to shake from head to toe. It had happened again she had gone from being his once upon a time loving wife to being nothing in the blink of an eye. She had thought that when she would tell him that she was going to have a child that he would be happy and would be willing to change but little had she known that the news that she thought would bring her a new lease on life full of happiness would turn into a nightmare. She could feel her eyes begin to tear up as she once again was faced with her husband's torture only because she had lied.  If only she hadn't told him the news she wouldn't have been beaten and he wouldn't have asked her who's child it was and she wouldn't have had to tell him that it was HIS. Yes Riddhima Modi despite being married to Sid Modi was pregnant with Armaan Mallik's child. Armaan Mallik who used to be her world her everything was no longer in this world. He had passed way a few weeks ago in a plane crash while coming home from a business trip. Her whole world had gone from a fantasy world to hell in the blink of an eye. She had thought that she would end her life as she had no reason to live until Sid had entered her life and shown her that she could move on. They had gotten married in a small ceremony and moved to New York to start a new chapter in there lives.They had only been married a few days when Sid's true colours began to peep through. He would get angry at her for little things and shout at her. He would come home drunk at times and in his intoxicated state he would beat her. Riddhima had tried a number of times to talk to him about getting help but he would blow her off saying he had no problem she did. And now after being married for only 3 weeks Riddhima found out that she was expecting. She could still hear his words echo in her ears. He had been so full of rage that he had said that her child was going to be a *******. She slowly gathering herself into a ball hugging her knees allowing the pain to surface as tears made there way out. The pain of losing Armaan and being married to Sid all come surfacing out as she realized that the hope of everything returning to normal was never going to happen.

It was moments later when the door to her room opened and Sid walked inside and was left gasping in horror at the sight in front of him. There lying on the floor unconscious was his wife Riddhima. He ran towards her and began to shake her in the hopes that she would wake up but when she didn't his worse fears had come true… she was gone. He looked at her one last time knowing that there was nothing he could do and just as he was about to get up he noticed a piece of paper lying beside her with letters printed in her handwriting. He picked it up and what he read not only broke his heart into pieces but killed the devil that was inside of him.

Dear Sid

I had thought that after Armaan died I would be able to move on in life and start over. I had thought that once I married you that I would be blessed once more with happiness that knew no bounds. I had thought that I would be brought back into that fantasy world that Armaan had created with me but little had I known that it would never happen. You came into my life as a silent storm waiting to explode at any given time. Instead of showing me my fantasy world you showed me hell. You never loved me and I guess somewhere I didn't either. I had through that once you found out that I was pregnant that you would change but you didn't and I realize that there is no use in trying to change you. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm tired of living this life and tired of playing this game with you , now I just want to sleep and so as I allow the poison to engulf my body I leave this world with you behind and don't worry I'm taking this ******* with me. The game is over Sid…. you loose.  

Riddhima.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19rash.guptakashish_23Sar_Mmaryamdiggiroshni_AKaJen-AbTo4everRhea.KaJenTyler_DurdenKaJen_addictionfri42911vidu87-Antu-_-Aslan-pinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifejiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FanMidnightMusingsanumeha_rajatteenorchidcrazy4KASH_ARsamadesNorzsweetdesire

Tyler_Durden IF-Dazzler
Tyler_Durden
Tyler_Durden

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
resq

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index