Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 119)

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky.padda

wow
totally awesome
superb
Originally posted by BeautyfulDesire

Great anecdotes :)
Originally posted by HR-DMG4life

They were really nice
I especially liked the first one, you described her pain beautifully :)
Originally posted by Aayu-loveKaJen-

i just loved it...
i m becoming a fan of ur writing... hayeee...
Thank you guys for the lovely comments.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifesweetdesire

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sybarite1989

wonderful update...
awesome...
write more soon...
Smile 
Originally posted by jiyaa_m

nice
Originally posted by aishu3003

Wow loved it Clap 
Both wer amazing Clap Clap
Originally posted by sakshiksg

nice..
I felt the pain myself in first one...
second one is cute...
Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Awesome scribbles...Loved then...da 1st 1 was Sooo sad...da 2nd 1 was adorable...AR Sooo cute...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
Thank you guys so much! I really am glad u liked the update.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh-Maneet-Fansweetdesire-PyaariBhootni-

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maryamdiggi

love it
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Hey dear
Love both of them written beautifully
Thanks for the PM
Take care

Lots of Love
Geet
Thank you so much everyone. I'm glad you loved the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetdesire

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
I just wrote these. And I have no clue why. Anywho I hope you all enjoy this update. There's 2 this time. The Second one has two versions. One is on AR and the other is on RiMa. I hope you like it! If anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors!  Happy Holi! Okies bye. 
-Tashu-

-A Father's Guilt.-

Words. They were a powerful thing. I had always struggled with them. I could never understand how they worked. I was always told that words were used to communicate what you wanted or felt to others. They were supposed to help you express what you felt. But how come no one told me that you couldn't take them back.  How come no one told me that words could hurt? How come no one told me that words were something you had to be careful about? How come no one told me that words could take people away from you? How come no one told me that words could leave you abandoned? How come no one told me words could ruin your life? How come no one told me that words could bring you so much guilt? Was that what they were supposed to do? Because if that is the case then I don't want them. I never want to use words again. If it will bring me back my daughter then I never want to use words again.

A tear rolled down Shashank's eye as he finished writing. It had been 8 months and that day still reeled fresh in his mind like it had happened yesterday. How he wished he could have taken his spiteful words back that he regretted and felt guilty for everyday and maybe his daughter would still be alive. 

-Happy Holi!-

Armaan watched as his best friend wobbled across the dark brown hard wood floor towards her room.  He had never seen Riddhima so drunk in his life.  Ever since Armaan had known her Riddhima wasn't the type of person to drink past her limits. She was always the responsible one. But today she had let that image go. She had gone from the responsible young lady to the I'll do what I want lady. If only Armaan had caught her in time and maybe Riddhima wouldn't have been this drunk. It had taken his whole strength to drag Riddhima from the Holi party at Nikki's house and bring her back to her apartment in one piece. He never knew Riddhima could be so strong and adamant. She had kept trying to fight him off and run back into the party but Armaan had some how gotten her out safely and brought her home. And now as he watched her walking towards her room singing some random song he couldn't help but laugh a little. Man do I have one crazy friend he thought shaking his head. Suddenly hearing a loud thud Armaan came out of his thoughts and ran to a now crying Riddhima who was now sitting on the floor. 

"Are you okay?"

"Nooo! Dosh it looksss like it! I peel down!'

"Well serves you right! Who told you to drink so much?"

"It not my fault! It Mushi's pault! She said to!"

"God! Riddhima! You're not a child! Use your brain!

"I chant."

"Why not? Is your brain on vacation?"

"Nooo! It pull."

"Full? Full of what? Hay?"

"Nooo! It pull of YOU!"

"Me? How is your brain full of me?"

"Ju Sho STUPID! God! Sheee I LOVE JU SHO MY BRAIN IS PULL OF JU!"

He froze as she finished speaking. She loved him? How was that possible? He had always thought that she only regarded him as a friend. Yes he had silently fallen in love with her but never had the guts to tell her. He had always felt that if he told her that their friendship would be ruined. But now that he was hearing her say that she loved him too. Well that changed everything. If she could confess then so would he. He had been silent long enough. 

"You really love me?"

"Umm yeah. Is you deaf?"

"I love you too."

"Hawww Really?!"

"Really! I love you Riddhima. I always have."

"EEE! I SHO HAPPIESSS!  HAPPY HOLI!!! BIG HUG!"

And before Armaan could react Riddhima flung her arms around him and hugged him laughing her head off. 

-Happy Holi!-

RK watched as his best friend wobbled across the dark brown hard wood floor towards her room.  He had never seen Madhu so drunk in his life.  Ever since RK had known her Madhu wasn't the type of person to drink past her limits. She was always the responsible one. But today she had let that image go. She had gone from the responsible young lady to the I'll do what I want lady. If only RK had caught her in time and maybe Madhu wouldn't have been this drunk. It had taken his whole strength to drag Madhu from the Holi party at Trishana's house and bring her back to her apartment in one piece. He never knew Madhu could be so strong and adamant. She had kept trying to fight him off and run back into the party but RK had some how gotten her out safely and brought her home. And now as he watched her walking towards her room singing some random song he couldn't help but laugh a little. Man do I have one crazy friend he thought shaking his head. Suddenly hearing a loud thud RK came out of his thoughts and ran to a now crying Madhu who was now sitting on the floor. 

"Are you okay?"

"Nooo! Dosh it looksss like it! I peel down!'

"Well serves you right! Who told you to drink so much?"

"It not my fault! It Trishna's pault! She said to!"

"God! Madhu! You're not a child! Use your brain!

"I chant."

"Why not? Is your brain on vacation?"

"Nooo! It pull."

"Full? Full of what? Hay?"

"Nooo! It pull of YOU!"

"Me? How is your brain full of me?"

"Ju Sho STUPID! God! Sheee I LOVE JU SHO MY BRAIN IS PULL OF JU!"

He froze as she finished speaking. She loved him? How was that possible? He had always thought that she only regarded him as a friend. Yes he had silently fallen in love with her but never had the guts to tell her. He had always felt that if he told her that their friendship would be ruined. But now that he was hearing her say that she loved him too. Well that changed everything. If she could confess then so would he. He had been silent long enough. 

"You really love me?"

"Umm yeah. Is you deaf?"

"I love you too."

"Hawww Really?!"

"Really! I love you Madhu. I always have."

"EEE! I SHO HAPPIESSS!  HAPPY HOLI!!! BIG HUG!"

And before RK could react Madhu flung her arms around him and hugged him laughing her head off. 

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlbhavyaksgiansfragnantdreamssybarite1989nikky_angeladorableaishaaar123cutie13sakshiALilApplepinky.paddaHR-DMG4life-jiahmijanurteenorchidjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FanNorzsweetdesireFearless_Lover-PyaariBhootni-

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Updated :D
pinky.padda IF-Rockerz
pinky.padda
pinky.padda

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
superb
absolutely brilliant
totally loved them

-CromulentHaze-

hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Loved them :)

-CromulentHaze-

Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz
Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Omg its superb :*
my fav. A father's guilt ...

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index