Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 117)

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky.padda

aww so romantic
absolutely brilliant
totally loved it
Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...loved da cute concept...AR Sooo adorable...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
Originally posted by salmeh.

ASDFGHKLL HELLO THEREE!!
I m really busy in exams so as soon as i get time i will comment on OS as well as Numb okiesss>>333
ILY byee xoxo
Originally posted by BeautyfulDesire

Awww, really nice :)
Originally posted by sybarite1989

awesome...
haha...i thought they were really strangers...but amazing turn of events in the end...
write more soon...
tcSmileSmile
thank you guys so so much. I'm really touched.
@salmeh-okies.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sybarite1989pinky.paddaKaSh-Maneet-Fan

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I promise to update later today! I'm too sleepy rite now. Sorry.Gn!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sybarite1989

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 27 February 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged
 Idk why but these two ideas were stuck in my head. And I couldn't get them out. Anywho I hope you all enjoy this update. There's 2 this time. The Second one has two versions. One is on AR and the other is on RiMa. I hope you like it! If anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies bye. 
-Tashu-

Destiny's Game.

She watched as he walked out of the room closing the door behind him. The tears that she had tried to control came trickling down her face. She couldn't believe that she had just told him a bunch of lies. She couldn't believe that she had just told the love of her life to marry someone else. She had never once thought that she would let go of the one person that meant the world to her. She knew she had hurt him and broken his heart. She knew they loved each other and would do anything to be together but it seemed as if fate wasn't on their side. She knew her words had not only hurt him but they had pricked his heart. But there was nothing she could do. She didn't have it in her to tell him the truth. She didn't have the courage to look into his eyes and tell him that she was going to die. She didn't have it in her to tell him that her cancer was at its last stage. She dropped to the floor as her trembling body finally gave way. Her love had lost. Destiny had won. 

The Love Case.

She stood with her notepad and pen in her hands ready for further instructions as she watched him scrutinize the body.  After all that was her job. She was his secretary for the past 3 years and ever since she had begun to work with him she would only do as she was told. She had at first hated him as he was more of a dictator rather then a human being. Maybe all detectives were like that she didn't know. He never smiled or laughed. He would only speak to her when he needed something or wanted to tell her something. But as the years went on she had not only begun to be accustomed to the routine but she had somehow unknown to her fallen in love with him.  She had never dared to tell him with the fear of how he would react but since the past few days he had for some reason become a little more normal. He had begun to smile every now and then and he would even ask her how she was. Riddhima had tired to figure out what was wrong with him but failing to find an answer she had given up. But today for some reason as she watched him work she felt like listening to her heart for once and just telling him. 

I don't know how he is going to react but I don't think I can stay silent anymore. That's it. I'm going to tell him as soon as he comes to me.

She waited for what felt like eons until she finally saw him get up from his spot and walk towards her. Riddhima felt her heart race as he walked towards her. She could feel her mouth dry up and her hands sweat. 

Okay here he comes. God please help me.

"Miss.BG?"

"Huh? Yes.Sir."

"Are you okay?"

"Am I okay? Umm.. 

Oh just say it Riddhima! Say it!

"No.I'm not okay."

"What? Are you sick? What's wrong?"

"I..I'm...I'm..

"Your what?"

"I'm in love."

"You're in love? With who?"

"You."

"What...Did...You..Say?"

"I love you. I don't know how or when but I love you Armaan. I love you. And it's okay if you don't love me. I just wanted you to know."

She stood there watching his expressions as she had finally told him how she felt. He seemed to be lost for a few seconds and then without warning he had come closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer towards him until their bodies were pressed together. She felt shivers run down her spine. She had never been this close to him before. It felt strange and yet she didn't know why but she felt at peace. She felt like this was where she was meant to be. She suddenly felt his finger touch the bottom of her chin and lift it up so that her eyes met with his. She looked into his eyes and she could see something she had never seen before. Love.  She could see love in his eyes but was it for her she didn't know but lucky for her he spoke up clearing her doubts.

"I love you too Miss.BG. I love you."

Riddhima could feel her cheeks burn as his words rang into her ears. She had never imagined that her detective of a boss would one day tell her that he loved her.  She didn't have any words to describe how she felt and so she simply placed her lips on his and kissed him showing him just how much she loved him.

The Love Case.

She stood with her notepad and pen in her hands ready for further instructions as she watched him scrutinize the body.  After all that was her job. She was his secretary for the past 3 years and ever since she had begun to work with him she would only do as she was told. She had at first hated him as he was more of a dictator rather then a human being. Maybe all detectives were like that she didn't know. He never smiled or laughed. He would only speak to her when he needed something or wanted to tell her something. But as the years went on she had not only begun to be accustomed to the routine but she had somehow unknown to her fallen in love with him.  She had never dared to tell him with the fear of how he would react but since the past few days he had for some reason become a little more normal. He had begun to smile every now and then and he would even ask her how she was. Madhu had tired to figure out what was wrong with him but failing to find an answer she had given up. But today for some reason as she watched him work she felt like listening to her heart for once and just telling him. 

I don't know how he is going to react but I don't think I can stay silent anymore. That's it. I'm going to tell him as soon as he comes to me.

She waited for what felt like eons until she finally saw him get up from his spot and walk towards her. Madhu felt her heart race as he walked towards her. She could feel her mouth dry up and her hands sweat. 

Okay here he comes. God please help me.

"Miss.B?"

"Huh? Yes.Sir."

"Are you okay?"

"Am I okay? Umm.. 

Oh just say it Madhu! Say it!

"No.I'm not okay."

"What? Are you sick? What's wrong?"

"I..I'm...I'm..

"Your what?"

"I'm in love."

"You're in love? With who?"

"You."

"What...Did...You..Say?"

"I love you. I don't know how or when but I love you RK. I love you. And it's okay if you don't love me. I just wanted you to know."

She stood there watching his expressions as she had finally told him how she felt. He seemed to be lost for a few seconds and then without warning he had come closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer towards him until their bodies were pressed together. She felt shivers run down her spine. She had never been this close to him before. It felt strange and yet she didn't know why but she felt at peace. She felt like this was where she was meant to be. She suddenly felt his finger touch the bottom of her chin and lift it up so that her eyes met with his. She looked into his eyes and she could see something she had never seen before. Love.  She could see love in his eyes but was it for her she didn't know but lucky for her he spoke up clearing her doubts.

"I love you too Miss.B. I love you."

Madhu could feel her cheeks burn as his words rang into her ears. She had never imagined that her detective of a boss would one day tell her that he loved her.  She didn't have any words to describe how she felt and so she simply placed her lips on his and kissed him showing him just how much she loved him.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

adorableaishaaar123sybarite1989sakshiARhea.KaJenanishaalluriKaJen_addictionLilApplearunsunita_gm..Phoenix..kriti..-jiahpinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifejiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fan..Amira..teenorchidsweetdesireSleepingBeauty.santiagosentyou-PyaariBhootni-

santiagosentyou IF-Stunnerz
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 27 February 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged
RES :D

-CromulentHaze-

..Phoenix.. IF-Dazzler
..Phoenix..
..Phoenix..

Posted: 27 February 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
i just loved it...
i m becoming a fan of ur writing... hayeee...

-CromulentHaze-

HR-DMG4life IF-Rockerz
HR-DMG4life
HR-DMG4life

Posted: 27 February 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged
They were really nice
I especially liked the first one, you described her pain beautifully :)

-CromulentHaze-

hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 27 February 2014 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Great anecdotes :)

-CromulentHaze-

pinky.padda IF-Rockerz
pinky.padda
pinky.padda

Posted: 27 February 2014 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
wow
totally awesome
superb

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index