Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 112)

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 09 February 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Dude! You know i like reading when its long! SOOO CONTINUE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I wanna know where he was gayab. Dont always keep leaving me beech mein like that Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.gupta,  aar123,  nikky_angel,  cutie13,  sakshiksg,  LilApple,  Rhea.KaJen,  pinky.paddaJiahKaJen,  --Orchids--,  HR-DMG4life,  sweetdesire,  teenorchid,  jiyaa_m,  KaSh-Maneet-Fansalmeh.,  aishu3003
Thank you sooo much. I'm glad u all liked the update. I'm relieved that you all got it cause I know it was a strange one.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sybarite1989HR-DMG4lifeKaSh-Maneet-Fansweetdesire-PyaariBhootni-

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeautyfulDesire

Awww...so sweet!
Originally posted by sakshiksg

so beautiful...
this is called true..
that is why I'm a biggg fan of Armaan-Riddhima.
Originally posted by jiyaa_m

well written 
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Nice one dear
thanks for the PM

Geet
Thankz so much guys. I'm touched. 
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HR-DMG4life

Nice one :)
I loved how Riddhima didn't lose hope
And I really liked Rahul-Armaan's short conversation
And I'm happy the first thing Armaan asked was about Riddhima 
Originally posted by aishu3003

awesomeee t wasClap
loveeedd tttSmile
Originally posted by --Orchids--

it was beautiful..
u portrayed deepest emotions through such a small piece of writing..
truly commendable.. 
awsmm dear.. kp writing.. ClapClap
Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Awesome scribble...Loved it...cute concept...glad Armaan came bck...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
Thank you all so much. I'm happy that you liked the update. And yeah Armaan had to come back.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HR-DMG4lifeKaSh-Maneet-FanTenTinyBreaths-PyaariBhootni-

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky.padda

no words
another mind blowing masterpiece
superb
Thank you hun. I'm touched. You made my day.
Originally posted by SleepingBeauty.

Dude! You know i like reading when its long! SOOO CONTINUE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I wanna know where he was gayab. Dont always keep leaving me beech mein like that Angry
Stop yelling at me.Ouch I'm sorry. I tried to continue it on FB but u didn't like it. So leave me alone.ROFL

pinky.padda

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
I was forced to write the following OS because apparently I leave people hanging Stern Smile...I hope your happy now Anamika!  Big smileAnywho I hope you all enjoy this update. It's on AR. I hope you like it! And if your younger then 16 then don't read some of the blue part. If anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies bye. 
-Tashu-

-Reading Buddies.-

"I clutched the silk sheet between my fingers once again as I felt him bite my chest with his teeth. I wanted to scream out loud from the sweet pain he was giving me. It was driving me crazy and he knew it. He knew what made me lose control and today he was taking full advantage of that. I could feel myself slowly being taken into a whole new world of passion. His lips were slowly moving up my body like a painter with a brush and just as I was about to let out a moan, he without warning moved his lips onto mine and began to suck on them as if they were a lollypop. And that was all it took for me to lose it completely. I was done with his taunting. It was my turn. He had done enough. It was time for revenge. I turned him over allowing myself to be on top. He looked up at me with a challenging look as if to say I'd like to see you do better. Now me being who I am didn't like being challenged. In fact I hated it and he knew that. He knew he was teasing me. He knew I wasn't going to back down and I didn't. I had made him pay. The rest of the night had gone by in us making love like wild animals. I had thought that I had finally found true love. That I was going to be with him forever. Little did I know that that was the last I was going to see him. All I remember is waking up in the morning next to a piece of paper that said I'm sorry but I have to leave. I can't be with you. Please forget me."

She turned her head to the side and looked at him as she finished reading the last chapter of her book.  She wondered what he was going to say today. Ever since she had begun to read this latest book to him, he would always find something to comment about. And today would be no different. But this hadn't always been the case. No for Riddhima things weren't always this easy. Riddhima thought back to how her life had changed. Her life had gone from being a chapter from her book to hell in a matter of seconds. She could still remember how difficult those 6 months for her had been. She had not only been left abandoned by the man who she had believed loved her, but was left 7 months pregnant with his child. She had felt her world crash into pieces. She was only 21. She had her whole life to get pregnant. She had wanted to do so much in life but now...now she couldn't. She had a baby on the way and now everything was different.  She had to become an adult. She couldn't go out with her friends late at night anymore. She couldn't eat what she wanted to anymore. She couldn't go shopping anymore whenever she felt like. Her life had turned upside down and there was nothing she could do. She could still remember her words to him when she had broken down.

"I tried to look for Sid everywhere. I asked his family, his friends but no one knew where he went. He doesn't even know that I'm pregnant... I just don't know how I'm going to raise this baby on my own. I just don't know."

She could still remember the way he had grabbed a hold of her  as she had slowly begun to cry. She remembered feeling  his heart break into pieces as he had wrapped his arms around her waist. She remembered how he had told her that she didn't deserve to go through what she had. That she didn't deserve to be abandoned. That she didn't deserve to be raising a child on her own. She just couldn't imagine how she had made it if it hadn't been for HIM. Her best friend. Her  support system. Her everything. Her now husband of 1month.  Her Armaan.  She had been best friends with Armaan for the last 8 years. He knew her inside and out. He knew things about her that she even wasn't aware of. They knew each others secrets. Well almost all of them. There was one that he had been hiding from her. The one thing she didn't know was that he had been in love with her for the past 8 years. He himself had never realized when he had fallen for her. It had only become more prominent when she had told him that she was in love with Sid. It was then that he had felt his world break into shattered pieces. But a week later after Sid had left he had finally broken his silence. He had told her how he felt.

She still remembered how he had pulled away from the embrace and looked into her green eyes. He had brought his hand up towards her face and just as he had begun to wipe away her tears he had finally spoken the words he had kept inside of him for the past 8 years.

"Shhh. Everything's going to be okay Riddhima. I promise. I promise you won't be alone for a second. I promise I'm going to be with you and support you. I promise that you won't be raising this baby alone. I promise that from now on you will only be surrounded by happiness. What I'm trying to say Riddhima is that...I love you."

As the words finally escaped his lips he stopped and looked at her face. It had gone blank and it seemed as if she was lost in thought. He didn't know if he had done the right thing or not but all he knew was that she had the right to know.

Riddhima looked at him as he finished speaking. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. He was in love with her? Her best friend was in love her? She almost felt like jumping up and down and screaming. Riddhima had never imagined that her best friend who she had secretly been in love with actually felt the same way. Yes Riddhima was also in love with Armaan but never had the guts to tell him. It wasn't like she hadn't tried but every time she would he would stop her mid way and say that he had a new girlfriend. And after hearing that for the last 8 years she had decided to move on with Sid. But now that she knew how he felt she couldn't be happier.

Armaan watched as her facial expressions changed from sad, to confused to happy. He almost felt like she had gone crazy but before he could think any further she had wrapped her arms around his neck and with the biggest smile on her face said those three words he had been waiting to hear for the past 8 years.

"I Love You Too!"

Blinked away a tear as she thought over the past 6 months. She realized that they had not only been the worst but the best 6 months of her life. If it hadn't been for Armaan she wouldn't have made it through and for that she loved him even more.

"So...What did you think?"

"...hmmm"

"ARMAAN!"

"What! I'm listening!"

"No your not! You're too busy kissing my neck."

"I'm sorry. But your book is turning me on."

"Are you serious? My book is turning you on?"

"Yes."

"Omg! That mean's every time I have read a chapter of this book you have been turned on?"

"Yup!"

"That's IT! I'm never reading you a book again!"

"Thank god! That mean's we can use this reading time for more important things!"

"Important things? Like what?"

"Like this!"

And so without letting her argue or say another word Armaan taking a cue from her book once again placed his lips on hers and kissed her with so much hunger and need that Riddhima couldn't do anything but give in. 

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptapeachgirlMvinfffadorableaishanikky_angelsybarite1989aar123Rhea.KaJensakshiAattraction.101kriti..KaJen_addictionLilApple-Deepshikhaa-HR-DMG4lifepinky.padda-jiahTenTinyBreathsNorzteenorchidjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fansweetdesire.Dulcet-PyaariBhootni-

hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
That was really nice.

-CromulentHaze-

sakshiA Goldie
sakshiA
sakshiA

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
beautiful...
I just love your writing...
your stories are like fairytales...
Riddhima is very lucky to have a bf like Armaan...
lest part was so cute...Armaan turned on by a book...LOL

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index