Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 110)

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.gupta,  peachgirl,  kritikasoni,  sakshiksg,  sybarite1989,  adorableaisha,  nikky_angel,  aar123LilApple,  Rhea.KaJen,  pinky.padda,  JiahKaJen,  --Orchids--,  HR-DMG4life,  sweetdesire,  Norzteenorchid,  jiyaa_m,  KaSh-Maneet-Fan,  salmeh.,  aishu3003
A very heartfelt thank you to all of you! And thanks for putting up with me :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifesweetdesire-PyaariBhootni-

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sybarite1989

Amazing anecdote. ...loved AR ...riddhima was awesome. .it was very unique. .thanks for the PM. . Big smile
Originally posted by SleepingBeauty.

Haha such a cute adorable this was :D Liked how Riddhima just gave him a minute to think LOOOL
Originally posted by BeautyfulDesire

Haha that was cute!
Originally posted by aishu3003

ha ha this was cutee and funnyLOL
lovedd itttSmile
Thank you! I'm glad u liked the update and laughed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PyaariBhootni-

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HR-DMG4life

Awesome os :)
I don't know why but I can't stop myself from laughing at Armaan :P I think it's probably because of the way he was acting
Aaawww that's sad she was held in hostage :( but at least she fell in love with him :)
Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Awesome scribble...Loved it...different...ridzy was Hilerious...loved da confused Armaan...cute ending...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Awwiiee
That was cute
Originally posted by Pious_KaSh

Tashu!!!
where the hell from you get such ideas?? 
The story had no head or tail but it was so freaking CUTE!!!
Thank you for liking the update guys. And lol I have no idea how this came out. I was only taking a suggestion.

HR-DMG4life

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Orchids--

it was crazy.. stupid.. but too cute.. awww...Day DreamingHeartThumbs Up

truly yaar.. i juz love ur anecdotes ... these are awsmm..ClapClap
Originally posted by pinky.padda

superb totally loved it
awesome
Originally posted by jiyaa_m

lol thats so cute writing 
Thanks for liking my silly anecdote. I'm glad I was able to make u all laugh.

Edited by .BezubaanPari. - 07 February 2014 at 7:57pm

TenTinyBreaths

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmeh.

ASDFGHJKL
RESERVEEE
Ermm is that supposed to be a good response or a bad one?ROFL oh well. Either way thank you so much!
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Hi. it's been a while. So I'm updating. Anywho I hope you all enjoy this update. It's on AR. If anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies bye. 
-Tashu-

-Back To You.-

"FINE! YOU WANT TO HELP ME! THEN BRING HIM BACK!"

She yelled at him for the last time before dropping to the ground. She couldn't understand why he was after her. All he kept saying was that he wanted to help her. He wanted to help her move on. He wanted to help her start over. Well she didn't want to. She didn't want to move on. She didn't want to start over. She only wanted him back.

Rahul watched as Riddhima fell to the floor and began to cry.  He had once again only been trying to help and yet every time he would make an effort he would end up making things worse. And today he had done it again. But then again he should have known by now that Riddhima would be reacting the way she did. After all, his best friend and Riddhima's boyfriend of 8 years Armaan Mallik had been missing for the past month. The last they had heard about him was that he had gone out to pick up some videos from the local video store and had said that he would be back in 10 minutes. And yet after searching everywhere there still was no trace of him. Rahul had tired his level best to find his best friend but ended up falling short and because of that was starting to lose hope. Riddhima on the other hand wasn't going to give up hope. She believed that Armaan would come back sooner or later. She believed that their love was strong enough that he would find his way back to her.  

"I'm sorry Riddhima. I know you hate me for telling you to move on but...I

Rahul stopped mid way through his sentence as he heard the sound of his ring tone begin to vibrate into his ears. He excused himself and picking up his phone from the side table answered it.

"Hello."

"Rahul!"

"Armaan? Is that you?"

"Yeah. It's me."

"OMG! Dude we have been looking for you for the past month! Where the **** have you been? And where the hell are you!"

"Well if you can open the door for me maybe I can tell you."

"What..your outside?"

"Yes stupid! And it's really cold!"

"Hold on. I'm coming."

Rahul abruptly hung up the phone and ran towards the front door. Opening it he couldn't believe his eyes. There standing in the most disheveled state was his best friend Armaan. Rahul just couldn't believe his friend was alive. He had almost lost hope. He felt tears sting his eyes. He was just so happy. And so without another word Rahul pulled his best friend into a rib crushing hug.

"Dude you have no idea. I'm mean..I'm just so happy your back."

"I'm sorry for scaring you man. I didn't mean to."

"Don't say sorry to me. Say sorry to her. Say sorry to the woman who hasn't even for a second given up on you."

"Where is she?"

"Right where you left me."

Armaan and Rahul turned around hearing her voice. She stood there motionless with tears running down her face. She almost didn't believe he was back. It felt as if she was in a dream. Her feet that had been motionless a few seconds ago finally began to move on their own accord and before she knew it Riddhima began to run. She ran towards him and without saying a word flung her arms around him. She didn't care about anything. She didn't care that Rahul was there. She just didn't care. He was back and that's all that mattered.

Rahul watched as Armaan and Riddhima hugged each other. He felt his own tears begin to fall once more as he realized how wrong he had been. Riddhima had been right. There love really was strong enough to bring them back together. 

Edited by .BezubaanPari. - 07 February 2014 at 8:17pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptaaar123nikky_angelcutie13Rhea.KaJensakshiALilApplepinky.paddaHR-DMG4life-jiahteenorchidjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FanTenTinyBreathsabditory.sweetdesire-PyaariBhootni-

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
updated :D
hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Awww...so sweet!

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index