Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 102)

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Hi again.  I hate this one. I don't know why. Anyways I'm going to let you all tell me what you think. Anywho I hope you all enjoy this update. If anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies bye. Oh and Happy Holidays! 

-Tashu-

-The Christmas Wish.-

Dear Santa.

Hi. My name is Riddhima.  How are you? I hope your doing well. Now I know that mostly children write to you asking for things but I hope you can make an exception just this one time. I know I'm not a kid but my heart is still in the right place. Anyways I know you probably are thinking why an adult woman is writing to you. Well I'm not asking for a toy or game or anything of that sort. I'm actually asking you if it's possible to send me my boyfriend. See he's out of the country and I really wanted him home for Christmas so I'm writing you this letter. I tried to call him numerous times but he's not answering my calls and I'm getting worried. I tired asking God but I guess he's busy right now so I'm asking you. So if you can please find him for me and send him back to me that would be really awesome! I think that's it. Oh and his name is Armaan Mallik. Okay I'm going to go mail this now and I hope you can do this for me.

Thanks a bunch!

Riddhima.

Putting the letter back into his pocket he couldn't help but smile. She was too adorable. She had actually written to Santa asking for him.  He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have her in his life.  Never had anyone done such a thing and that to for him. "Well if she wants me for Christmas that's what she's going to get! And plus I can't let Santa down." And so taking a deep breath he rang the doorbell ready to make her Christmas wish come true.  

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

adorableaishaaar123Rhea.KaJenMRS.SSOLilApple-Deepshikhaa-pinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifeJhakaasAccioTenTinyBreathsITSABOUT_DMGNorzteenorchidjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FansweetdesireSleepingBeauty.-PyaariBhootni-

Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Haha! Tashu! That was so cute! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
EXCUSE ME! WHY DID YOU STOP THERE? GO COMPLETE IT :|
Omg this was sooo sooo adorable! Chooo chweet! I shall write a letter to Santa too now taking inspiration from Riddhima ROFL
This was soo adorable! :')

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JhakaasAccio-CromulentHaze-

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Nice One T.
(:

-CromulentHaze-

-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
awesomeee updates
damn cuteee

well-written

-CromulentHaze-

ITSABOUT_DMG IF-Sizzlerz
ITSABOUT_DMG
ITSABOUT_DMG

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Super cute...
par ittu sa part kyun?...

-CromulentHaze-

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 18 December 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
sooo cute

keep it up

-CromulentHaze-

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 19 December 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Awwiie
Thats so cute
I just loved it
Thanks for the PM

Lots of Love
Geet

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index