Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 (Page 10)

sowmya18 Goldie
sowmya18
sowmya18

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
loved it..!!
thanks for the pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Thank you to everyone again for liking and reading. This just randomly came up! PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.

-Tashu-

-Wrong Number!-

She walked out of the bathroom drying her hair glad to be in her regular cloths after a long hard day at the photo shoot.  She had been given a new assignment to pose for the new cover of Dior and had been busy all week sorting out every detail to make sure that everything was perfect. Ever since she could remember she had always been fond of wearing make up and dressing up. She remembered growing up and watching her mother and sister spend hours at the mall shopping looking out for new trends that were entering in the world of fashion. Fashion was not only a word for her but it was her passion. She loved it and it loved her but there were also times where she wished she could divorce it and today was one of them. She would have to stay awake another night preparing for the next shoot in the morning. Thinking that the smile that once adorned her face a few minutes ago turned into a frown as she realized that her entire evening was ruined but before she could even curse her ill fate her cell rang that was lying on the dressing table calling for her attention. 

She walked towards the table and picking it up answered it without even having to look at the caller Id as she knew who it would be. "Muski I know you need to tell me about your date last night but I just got home right now. I will call you back in a few okay! I swear!" Not hearing the usual hyperactive response that her best friend come sister  would always reply back with she repeated her name once more "Muski??" "Baby!"... Baby? Who on earth was this? "Excuse me but who are you" ? "Who am I? You don't remember me? Now that's just sad baby." "Look buddy whoever you are I think you have the wrong number and besides I'm not interested okay I have a husband!" "Oh really but I think I have the right number and just so you know I have a wife too!" "That's very nice I'm happy for you now will you please leave me alone! I have better things to do then sit here and speak to you!" "Oh yeah like what?" She stared at her phone as anger began to build up in her. Who the hell was this strange dude to intrude into her life! "Why do you care? I don't even know you , you're a complete stranger!" "Will you just tell me? You know you want to!" "Okay fine if it will make you shut up then listen I'm about to have a romantic dinner with this  tall, handsome, sexy, hot, business man, who goes by the name  of Armaan Mallik who happens to be my husband and I'm in love with him" "Oh really well this Armaan dude seems to be quite the catch.. so when is he coming over." 

"He should be reaching in… oh… about 15 minutes or so" "Well Baby let me tell you not that you care but I am also about to have dinner with someone!" "Oh really who is she??" "She's a model, She's tall. She's extremely sexy and hot and her name is Riddhima Mallik and she's my wife and the best part is I'm in love with her and she loves me." "Well I'm very happy for you and I hope she treats you well" "Oh thanks she does you don't worry about that baby!" "Your welcome now please hung up so I can let you in." Okay but plzzz hurry I'm starving!" "Okay I'm hurrying bye!!" "Bye baby I love you!" "I love you too." Hanging up on her cell she began to walk towards the door to let "her wrong number" in all the while smiling widely and blushing a beet root red.  

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptamahi530KaJen_Ki_Mamtasasyamaryamdiggiroshni_ARhea.KaJenAltairaKaJen-AbTo4everKaJen_addictionfri42911vidu87Tyler_Durdenblessed4-Antu-_-Aslan-AMMY12pinky.paddaHR-DMG4lifemijanurcrazy4KASH_ARsamadesKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatteenorchidNorzsweetdesire

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
hiii
cute os
loved it
AR phone was adorable
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

-CromulentHaze-

hosanna.. IF-Stunnerz
hosanna..
hosanna..

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
That was so cute! Loved the conversation!

-CromulentHaze-

Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Haha!! That was really cute! :)

-CromulentHaze-

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
That was hilarious and really cute!! Looking forward to more!! :D

-CromulentHaze-

AMMY12 IF-Rockerz
AMMY12
AMMY12

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
cute part.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.

-CromulentHaze-

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
awww.ths one ws soo cute... Loveddd it

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index