pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
absolutely beautiful loved it
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19,  rash.gupta,  peachgirl,  sakshilksg,  LilApple,  Rhea.KaJen,  -Deepshikhaa-,  pinky.paddaluckdiya,  aishu3003,  ..Amira..,  jiyaa_m,  KaSh-Maneet-Fan,  sweetdesire,  mijanur,  SilverFairyTrouble.,  salmeh.
Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Beautiful

Originally posted by: sakshilksg

nice..

first one is so emotional.
second is cute.

Originally posted by: BeautyfulDesire

Amazing!

Originally posted by: SilverFairy

That's So Really Nice. Update Soon.

Originally posted by: Trouble.

Nicely written👏

Originally posted by: aishu3003

well-written👏

Originally posted by: jiyaa_m

beautiful 

Originally posted by: LilApple

its beautiful

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Love both of them

too beautiful
Thanks for the PM
Take care

Geet

Thank you so much everyone. I really appreciate the time you guys take to read and comment.
Originally posted by: pinky.padda

absolutely beautiful loved it

Originally posted by: Pious_KaSh

nice

thanks for the pm :)

thank you so much. I'm glad u liked the update.
Firstly thank you all for liking the last update I really appreciate it!  Anywho I hope all of you enjoy the following two anecdotes and if anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies bye. 

-Tashu-

-The Ultimatum.-

I stared at the black and white font staring up at me from the table as it lay flat on it. I couldn't believe nor imagine that a day like this would arise in my life. I had never thought that the words "It's either that or me!" would ever echo into my ears. I had never thought that what I had tried so hard to keep joined together would one day break apart like a house of cards. How I had let this happen I didn't know. How had I let my life run away from me I didn't know. How I was going to put my life back together I didn't know. But all I knew was that I was about to embark on a whole new journey and there was nothing I could do about it. I moved my trembling hand forward and picking up the blue pen that lay motionless on the table I signed my name on the dotted line making it official. I was now banned from playing my Wii.   

-The Boring Surprise.-

He had sat in the back row of the auditorium listening to the guest speaker talk about the different movies that had made a landmark impact in the world of cinema.  How he had sat through the entire presentation only he knew. It had taken his entire strength from getting up and leaving. He just didn't understand what had caused his girlfriend to send him to such a boring lecture. He could remember the way she had handed him the ticket and pushed him out the same door that he had tired to enter from after a long day at work saying that the ticket was a surprise from her. And now as he walked out the building he couldn't help but think how that had been the most boring hour of his life! I can't believe she sent me here for my birthday! He thought as he got into his car. He couldn't wait to get home and see her again and plead with her to never send him to such a boring event again. But little did he know that when he got home that he was going to be in for another big boring birthday surprise.     

sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice...
first one is...I was like 😲 than...😆
nice surprise.
thanks for pm.
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome scribble...Loved them...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey dear

Love both of them

Written beautiful

Do write more

So do post more

Thanks for the PM
Take care

Lots of Love

Geet