pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
very cute and very adorable loved it
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19,  peachgirl,  sakshilksg,  _JeN-DesIrE_,  maryamdiggi,  cutie13,  Rhea.KaJen,  LilApplepinky.padda,  KaJen_addiction,  -Fizzi-,  vidu87,  teenorchid,  1D_D3-Crazy,  Trouble.,  Salwa_Mehrinsamades,  jiyaa_m,  KaSh-Maneet-Fan,  Norz,  sweetdesire,  SleepingBeauty.,  mijanur

Originally posted by: BeautyfulDesire

Aww, another cute anecdote :) 

Originally posted by: Salwa_Mehrin

Aww it was sooo cuteee>3333

Originally posted by: Rhea.KaJen

Haha! That was adorable! <3 

Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Awesome scrabble...Loved it...sooo cute...samreen sooo adoarable...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm

Originally posted by: teenorchid

hw do u manage to write such awesome piecesss... Superbly cutoo

Thank you so much everyone. I am glad u liked the update. I really appreciate it.

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Awwiieee

That was so cute
Loved it
Thank for the PM
Take care

Lots of love
Geet

Originally posted by: jiyaa_m

hwww kidz lolzzz 

cute update really verry cute

Originally posted by: pinky.padda

very cute and very adorable loved it

Thank you guys. I really appreciate it.
Thank you all for liking the last update I really appreciate it!  As you can see I'm back from vacation and so I decided to update! Anywho I hope all of you enjoy the two anecdotes and if anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies bye. Oh and the last line of the first drabble is a song lyric.

-Tashu-

-Tying Up The Loose Ends.-

As their eyes met for the last time words weren't needed to express what each of them was going through as the moment was saying it all. The end had come. There was no turning back. It was over. Siddhant and Riddhima Modi were getting divorced. They had never imagined that a day would come where the words I love you would be separated by the word DON'T. They had never imagined that their hearts that were once filled with love would one day be filled with hatred. They had never imagined that the memories that they had created with each other would one day be nothing but a nightmare. They never imagined that the once beautiful relationship that they had would one day become so toxic that being in the presence of each other would be difficult. They had never imagined that the once vows that they had taken during there marriage would one day be erased by a piece of paper.

"I'm sorry Sid. I never meant to hurt you….I

"It's okay Riddhima….I told you I'm fine. I know you never loved me and how could you, when your heart belongs to Armaan. I am the one who started all this and now I'm ending it. So don't be sorry. Be happy! Your about to start a new life with the person you love."

"I don't know what to say… I mean..I

"Don't say anything Riddhima. There's no need. Now go. Go get your love back!"

She looked into his eyes one last time expressing how thankful she was to him and ran out of the room.

Riddhima drove as fast as she could not caring about anyone or anything that was around her. All she knew was that she was now going to be with the man she truly loved. Finally reaching his house she parked her car and ran out the door. Ringing the doorbell she stood in front of his house as her tears continued to run down her face waiting for him to appear.  She had never thought that one day she would be coming back to the one man that she truly did love and not only regretted letting go of  but caused so much pain towards.

"What are YOU doing here! Please LEAVE!"

As his painful voice resounded into her ears she looked up to see the man she had never stopped loving. He was still the same from the outside with his big blue grey eyes and sharp features but she knew just from the tone of his voice that inside he was still broken and all because of her. She knew that after everything she had put him through that he wouldn't forgive her right away but she knew that without at least trying to apologize she wouldn't leave.

"I'll leave Armaan but not after you listen to what I have to say."

"Fine. Make it quick!"

"I know you're angry and you hate me. I know you didn't expect me to be standing at your front door after what I did to you and I know that me apologizing won't change anything but I still want to apologize for hurting you. I apologize for breaking your heart. I apologize for leaving you for another man who I had to marry to save my families honor and that I later realized I never loved. I apologize for yelling at you and telling you that you weren't worth being with me. I apologize for shattering all the dreams that we had seen with each other. I apologize for saying that I never loved you. I apologize for everything that I did. I'm sorry. I know you won't forgive me and I don't blame you. I don't deserve to be forgiven and so I have decided to leave. I'm going away from you, from Sid and everything that reminds me of my betrayal and hopefully by leaving I'll be able to stop loving you. Goodbye Armaan. I hope you find that someone who will truly love you and won't break your heart like I did. I know you're not going to stop me and I don't expect you to so I'll just leave…. and again I'm sorry."

As she turned to leave knowing she had done the right thing she began to turn around and walk back to her car when she suddenly felt a hand grip hers and his voice vibrate into her ears.

"What if I say that I forgive you for everything that you did to me and that I don't want you to leave? What if I say that I still love you? What if I say that I'm willing to give us another chance. What if I say that I want you back into my life?  What if I say that I'll die without you Riddhima? What will you say?"

She turned around in her spot and looking into his earnest eyes she felt her own tears make there way down. She couldn't believe what he was saying. He was willing to give there relationship a second chance despite what she had done.  He was willing to tie up the loose ends that she had created and bring them back together. What this man was made of she couldn't understand but what she did know was that if he could give her a second chance and move on then she owed it to him to make things right this time and finally have their fairy tale happily ever after.

"I'll say… You can't stop this girl from falling more in love with you"

-Sticky Notes-

He walked into his house after a long hard day in the office. He had never had to go through so much paper work in one day. His fingers were still sore from pounding his keyboard for hours. He had made it through the day only because he knew that he would be coming home to her. His love. His wife. His bestfriend. His Riddhima. She was his only reason to wake up in the morning and go to work. He smiled as her cute chubby face flashed into his mind. She was his everything and he thanked god everyday for bringing her into his life. Thinking of her he scanned the space around him trying to spot her but upon not seeing her anywhere he decided to check their bedroom. He walked into the room and spoke her name but not hearing her usual "Hello husband" he knew she wasn't there. He looked around the room making sure she wasn't hiding when his eyes spotted a purple sticky note attached to his pillow. Typical Riddhima he thought. She was too adorable. It was a habit of hers to leave sticky notes around when she wasn't near him. It was her way of telling him where she was and that he shouldn't worry.  He loved this habit of hers and hoped that she never stopped. Detaching the sticky note from his pillow he brought it closer to his eyes and read what was written in her childlike handwriting.

Okay so if you are reading this sticky note it means you found it. As you may have noticed I am not home. I am gone shopping with Di and Ma. They needed my help in finding stuff for Di's new house. Don't worry I'll be back soon. I hope you had a good day. I know you must have been busy but now that you're home you can relax. So go take a nap! I left you a cup of tea, it's on the counter if you want it. Just heat it up. Anyways I got to go Di is honking outside. I'll see ya later.

Love Armaan's Wife.

Oh and P.S I Love You.

A small giggle escaped his mouth as he read the sticky note. God she was too cute. But the part that really stole his heart was the way she had ended the note saying Armaan's wife. It was almost as if she was telling him that she was only his and that he was hers. I love you too Riddhima he thought as he put the note back onto his pillow so he could go and find the rest of the sticky notes he knew she would have left so he could join them later with all the other sticky notes he had ever gotten from her.   

SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
OMG these two were the most adorable anecdotes! They were JUST TOO CUTE! Missed reading your work! <3
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
First of all welcome back frm Vegas dearir:-)
Your writng never fails to amaze. Simple and elegant. Loved both the OS.
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved both da scribbles...da 1st 1 was sweet...armaan Sooo cute...glad AR could move on...2nd 1 was adorable...loved da cute note...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
LilApple thumbnail
it really gave a smile to me