Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19,  rash.gupta,  peachgirl,  cheeky_maddy,  sakshilksg,  _JeN-DesIrE_,  LilApple,  Rhea.KaJen,  -Deepshikhaa-,  vidu87,  -Fizzi-,  pinky.padda,  1D_D3-Crazy,  teenorchid,  Accio_kajen,  samadesjiyaa_m,  KaSh-Maneet-Fan,  Norz,  sweetdesire,  SleepingBeauty.

Originally posted by: SleepingBeauty.

Aww the first one was very well put up! I liked it!

Second one was too adorable! I liked how she left her fiance and went back to her Love! 

Will be waiting to read more :D

Originally posted by: jiyaa_m

1st one is beautifully written n 2nd one is just awww armaan is so sweet 

update soon

Originally posted by: teenorchid

awww loved em yarrr. So love ur writings tashuu

Originally posted by: Salwa_Mehrin

Ohh the first one was so real and kinda sad. I loved the way you penned the emotions. The second one was sweet and cute. Loved your writing^^

Originally posted by: sakshilksg

nice pieces of work.

beautifully written.
first one is so real.
second one is like a fairy tale.

Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Awesome updates...Loved them both...first 1 was sad...but love da concept...alwayz b strong...second 1 was cute...loved armaan...sweet...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm

Originally posted by: Accio_kajen

Tashu awesome drabbles :)

The first one brought a smile to my face after we got to know how she felt so free now ðŸ˜³

And the second one kinds brought back DMG season 2 in my mind! I so wish Riddhima that time did so too because later she did come back par thoda jaldi kar leti ðŸ˜† I was griining throught when she ran back to Armaan & this Armaan was like the lovalable DMG Armaan too jisko you can't stop loving 

Okay so update soon :)

Thank you guys. I'm glad u liked the update and thank you so much for the appreciation. 
Originally posted by: 1D_D3-Crazy

Both were beautiful :-) love the title of the first one :P 

Originally posted by: BeautyfulDesire

Both of them are amazing :) 

Originally posted by: Pious_KaSh

beautiful update

Originally posted by: pinky.padda

absolutely beautiful

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Love both of them

written beautifully
do write more
Thank or the PM
Take care

Geet

Thankz so much guys. I'm really touched.
Thank you all for liking the last update I really appreciate it! Anyways this was sort of random. I was trying to write something else but this came out. Anywho I hope all of you enjoy it and if anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies bye. Oh and also this may be the last update for a while. I'm going on vacation next week so I may or may not update again but If I do I will surely post.

-Tashu-

-The Hardships Of Being A Kid.-

"WHY DO I HAVE TO BE A KID!"

"Did I just say that out loud? Oooppss! Sorry I didn't mean to it's just that I'm REALLY ANGERY right now! I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. Hi I'm Samreen Mallik and I'm 7 years old, nice to meet you all. Oh and this is my stupid brother Aryan." "Hi!" "He's 4 years old and the most annoying person on this planet!" "No I not!" "Yes you are! Now keep quiet! Anyways you are all probably wondering why I'm so angry right? Well see it's because…because…."

"Ish cause she have to help mommy with baby! HA HA!"

"Didn't I just tell you to KEEP QUIET? I was going to tell them!"

"Shorry."

"So as my stupid brother just told you our mom Riddhima Mallik just had another baby. Yes I'm a big sister AGAIN! Now don't get me wrong it's not like I'm not happy about it it's just that I never thought that I would have to help my mom all the time! It's really annoying! I don't even get to play outside anymore! I know it's bad! But what can I do? I'm the big sister so I have to!"

"Samreen! Aryan!"

"Oh no! We have to go! My mom's calling us! We'll be right back. Oh wait why don't you come with us, then you can see what we have to go through! Come on Aryan! Let's go!"

I held on to my brother's hand and we both walked out of my room towards my parent's room. "Okay so we have reached my parent's room, now prepare yourself what you are about to see. Deep breath! Ready… let's go." I opened the door of my parent's room and walked inside not knowing what was about to happen.

We walked in closing the door behind us and turned around to see our parents sitting on there bed with the baby in my mom's arms.

"Oh good your both here! Come here!"

Meet my mom Riddhima Mallik. She was a doctor but now she's a stay at home mom. She's really pretty and everyone says that I look like her. See we have the same eye colour green with a tint of grey. She's really a cool mom. She plays with me and Aryan whenever we want. She's the best at making chocolate chip cookies! I love them! But right now I'm afraid of what she is going to say.

"Yes mom." I said as soon I got up onto the bed.

"Samreen can you help us?"

"Help you with what?"

" Aryan help too!"

"Well we need your help in picking a name for your baby sister."

That was our dad. Meet Armaan Mallik. He's a doctor too. He's a heart surgeon. He's the best dad in the world! He let's us go for rides on his motorcycle when it's not raining. He takes us out for ice-cream when it's hot! He even helps with my homework! Everyone says that I behave like my dad sometimes but I don't see it. Aryan on the other hand is my dad just smaller. He does everything my dad does. If my dad is reading; Aryan will read. If my dad is on the phone; Aryan will pretend that he's on the phone too. Brothers I tell you. There so weird!  But what is this? Now I have to come up with a name for the new kid! Great! There goes my playtime.

"Why can't you think of one?"

"We tried beta but your mom and I can't seem to agree. That's why we are asking you and your brother!"

"Fine let us think. Come Aryan let's think!"

"Otay didi! Aryan think too!"

We got of the bed and walked towards the balcony doors inside my parent's room to think.

"What can we name this kid? Let's see there's Tia, Maya, Zara, Shreya, Pooja, Reema, Jiya, Priya!  There are so many names! I can't do this! "

"Didi! Didi! I get name for baby!"

"Really what?"

"Saara!"

"I like that Aryan but how did you get that name?"

"I take Didi name and Aryan name and then I take daddy name and mommy name and stick together!"

"Oh I get it. S is for me. A is for you. The other A is for dad and the R is for mom. But who is the last A for?"

"Ummm…that for Aryan too!"

"Ha ha Aryan you're so funny!'

"I funny! I know!"

"Okay now let's tell mom and dad!"

"Otay but Aryan tell!"

"Fine you can tell!"

"Yay!"

Finally coming to a name we went back towards the bed and climbed back up it. My parents looked at us both and we knew they wanted an answer. So I looked at Aryan and nodding my head I signaled him to go ahead.

"Mommy. Daddy...Aryan and Didi get baby name!"

"Oh good! What is it?"

"I tell you Mommy. Ahem. Baby name is….Saara!"

As Aryan finished talking we both looked at our parents and waited for there reaction. I hope they like this name! I really want to go and play!

"We love it! Thank you both for your help! So from now on your baby sister will be known as Saara Mallik."

"Yay!"

"Can I go now?"

"Yes you can go now!"

"Thank you!"

Finally! I get to leave! I guess Aryan is staying. Oh well I get to play with Tia now. That was hard work. Who knew coming up with a name was so hard. I couldn't help but think as I got off the bed and ran out of my parent's room before they stopped me again.

So you see now what I have to go through! This is why it's not easy being a kid.  We have to do everything!  Anyways I'm going outside before I get called again.

"Samreen!"

Never mind.

"Coming!"

hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww, another cute anecdote :)
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aww it was sooo cuteee>3333
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Haha! That was adorable! <3
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Haha! Aww this was so adorable! I agree with her.. Being a kid was so much tougher *pouts* 🤣 REALLY LOVED THIS!
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome scrabble...Loved it...sooo cute...samreen sooo adoarable...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hw do u manage to write such awesome piecesss... Superbly cutoo
sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so cute.
loved the kids.