Really Funny Good One.

Originally posted by: Trouble.

That was so cutešŸ¤£

Originally posted by: Rhea.KaJen

Haha! How cute is that? Loved it! Really adorable! <3 

Originally posted by: jiyaa_m

wowww what a thief loved it   update soon

Originally posted by: 1D_D3-Crazy

I just read the last two story 'things' (sorry couldn't think of the right word) and I loved both the concepts. :D the mum one was really sweet and LOL for the second :-)

Originally posted by: sakshilksg

haha...so cute.

battery thief šŸ˜†

Thank you guys so much for reading and commenting.
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
thank you salwa ji! I'm glad u liked it.
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is random and just came out and that to in 2 versions AR & RiMa. Anywho I hope all of you enjoy it and if anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.
-Tashu-

-Delayed.-

Dearest Riddhima

If you are reading this it means I have chosen to end my life. Trying to stop me will be futile. I have made up my mind and do not wish to change it. I'm sorry for having to leave you like this but I can no longer go on. I tried to stay strong and fight the world around me but the world has proven to be to powerful for me.  As you may not know my name has been transformed into a number. When I hear my name being called now I feel disgusted and ashamed! My ear drums no longer tolerate the sound of my name. They begin to sting. I hate it! I hate my name! I hate this life! I hate me! ā€¦but I still love you. If only I could go back and change that one moment in my life that had not only destroyed our perfect life but had caused me to never be able to meet your eyes. If only I had made a different decision and had not picked up that gun that had fired the bullet that had missed the real killer and taken the life of that innocent man, and maybe our life would have been different. I wouldn't have had to hear curses and deal with stares from those around me and bring you down along with me. I wouldn't have had to be separated from you and the people that I loved. I wouldn't have had to spend my days and nights on the cold hard concrete floor hoping that I would get a second chance at life and be able to come back to you. But wife it's all soon going to end. I will be free from this so called life. I will no longer have to hear my name being spoken ever again. I won't have to endure being the end of taunts uttered by others and I am content with that. I feel happy knowing that I won't have to ever utter a word again to anyone. I never thought that one day I would chose to end a life that I treasure so dearly but my life is now a story which is no longer worth telling. And so I prisoner number 804 bid my life adieux and embrace the arms of death, as I say good bye to you my dear wife and to this world and hope that as I leave my existence in yours and the lives of those who knew me will fade away like a raindrop fuses into a puddle and becomes one with it and disappears. 

The slip of paper fell from her delicate hands and to the ground as she realizedā€¦ that she was too late. He was already gone. 

-Delayed.-

Dearest Madhu

If you are reading this it means I have chosen to end my life. Trying to stop me will be futile. I have made up my mind and do not wish to change it. I'm sorry for having to leave you like this but I can no longer go on. I tried to stay strong and fight the world around me but the world has proven to be to powerful for me.  As you may not know my name has been transformed into a number. When I hear my name being called now I feel disgusted and ashamed! My ear drums no longer tolerate the sound of my name. They begin to sting. I hate it! I hate my name! I hate this life! I hate me! ā€¦but I still love you. If only I could go back and change that one moment in my life that had not only destroyed our perfect life but had caused me to never be able to meet your eyes. If only I had made a different decision and had not picked up that gun that had fired the bullet that had missed the real killer and taken the life of that innocent man, and maybe our life would have been different. I wouldn't have had to hear curses and deal with stares from those around me and bring you down along with me. I wouldn't have had to be separated from you and the people that I loved. I wouldn't have had to spend my days and nights on the cold hard concrete floor hoping that I would get a second chance at life and be able to come back to you. But wife it's all soon going to end. I will be free from this so called life. I will no longer have to hear my name being spoken ever again. I won't have to endure being the end of taunts uttered by others and I am content with that. I feel happy knowing that I won't have to ever utter a word again to anyone. I never thought that one day I would chose to end a life that I treasure so dearly but my life is now a story which is no longer worth telling. And so I prisoner number 804 bid my life adieux and embrace the arms of death, as I say good bye to you my dear wife and to this world and hope that as I leave my existence in yours and the lives of those who knew me will fade away like a raindrop fuses into a puddle and becomes one with it and disappears. 

The slip of paper fell from her delicate hands and to the ground as she realizedā€¦ that she was too late. He was already gone. 

Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was something really amazingšŸ‘
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome
really loved it

Geet
sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail