HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Beautiful :-) touched my heart 
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Tashu!!
you are going stonger and stronger with your writing skills.
I am in total awe of you.

Thanks so much for the pm

Nandi
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...sooo sad...poor AR...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
That was and touching
And written beautifully
Do post more
Thanks for the PM
Take care

Lots of Love
Geet
sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice but sad anecdote.
I still feel the pain.
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Eeks you wrote on Cancer. Hats off:)
It was sad.
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Although it was short but was very touching! Loved it! update more...
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:
Originally posted by: SleepingBeauty.

OMG that anecdote! That was so brilliant <3 it was short but to the point :D Loved it 👍🏼 AND YAYY I LOVE THIS PHASE OF YOURS! Keep updating :D

Originally posted by: Sar_M

that was brilliantly written...few words but had soo much depth...

Keep them coming :D Thanks for the PM

Originally posted by: BeautyfulDesire

Loved it! Keep writing more!

Originally posted by: Accio_kajen

Tashu you're on Fire,man! With this updating spree of yours but nobody's complaining.
It was sad but still sweet as they were trying to move on which is really hard in these cases especially when it involves such a young death:(
It was so short but still it made us became emotional in such a small part!You have great writing skill!Keep updating:)

Originally posted by: 1D_D3-Crazy

Beautiful :-) touched my heart 

Originally posted by: Pious_KaSh

OMG Tashu!!

you are going stonger and stronger with your writing skills.
I am in total awe of you.

Thanks so much for the pm

Nandi

Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...sooo sad...poor AR...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm

Thank you so so much everyone. I don't know what to say. I'm so glad that you all liked the update and that too on a topic like this.
Originally posted by: teenorchid

awww. Sad bt well written

Originally posted by: Trouble.

Amazing

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

That was and touching

And written beautifully
Do post more
Thanks for the PM
Take care

Lots of Love
Geet

Originally posted by: sakshilksg

nice but sad anecdote.

I still feel the pain.

Originally posted by: Salwa_Mehrin

Eeks you wrote on Cancer. Hats off:)

It was sad.

Originally posted by: jiyaa_m

brilliantly written

Originally posted by: KaJen_addiction

Although it was short but was very touching! Loved it! update more...

thank you so much everyone. I really appreciate it!
Okay back... again! 😳 I'm just going to stop now and let you read. It's on AR &RiMa only this time and it's a little PG14 so don't say I didn't warn you! Anywho I hope all of you enjoy it cause I don't like it! :) PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye. Oh and I changed the title of this thread too!

-Tashu-

-It's Not Fair!-

She gripped the edge of the bathroom counter as she tried to regain control over her trembling body that was still trying to overcome what it had just endured. She could still feel his lips on her body as they had moved strategically over her like a painter who was trying to stay within the lines with his brush. She could still feel the sensations that he had erupted within her as they had made love to each other as if they had met after years. She could still feel his hands move along her body as they sensually caressed each and every part of it. She had never experienced such a thing in her life. She was always the type of girl that stayed away from boys and everything that came along with them but He was different. There was just something about him that had attracted her towards him and made her fall in love with him. She looked at herself in the mirror and couldn't help but blush. She couldn't believe that she had escaped her inner fears and gone ahead and done something crazy.  She couldn't believe that she had allowed him to touch her in places that she had never allowed anyone else to. She couldn't believe that she was now his and that he was now hers.

She suddenly felt a pair of hands snake there way around her waist and slowly turn her around. She felt a silent gasp escape her lips as her body once again came into contact with his. He stood in front of her with a burning ecstasy of passion in his eyes that was waiting to be unleashed. Her body began to ache as the need for his touch began to arise in her as he continued to stare her in the eyes. He could see her body language begin to change from stiff and nervous to relaxed and content in a matter of seconds and that was all he needed to see and so without letting the moment pass he once again captured her lips with his and once again allowed them both to drown in each other's love. She felt her hands move up his strong back and make there way around his neck pulling him closer towards her closing every bit of distance between them as her desire and need to possess him engulfed her. He then'

"Then what happens even I don't know. Why you ask? Because my husband turns off the movie before I get to finish it!... It's not fair! '..Stupid Armaan!"

"I heard that!"

"Ooops!"

-It's Not Fair!-

She gripped the edge of the bathroom counter as she tried to regain control over her trembling body that was still trying to overcome what it had just endured. She could still feel his lips on her body as they had moved strategically over her like a painter who was trying to stay within the lines with his brush. She could still feel the sensations that he had erupted within her as they had made love to each other as if they had met after years. She could still feel his hands move along her body as they sensually caressed each and every part of it. She had never experienced such a thing in her life. She was always the type of girl that stayed away from boys and everything that came along with them but He was different. There was just something about him that had attracted her towards him and made her fall in love with him. She looked at herself in the mirror and couldn't help but blush. She couldn't believe that she had escaped her inner fears and gone ahead and done something crazy.  She couldn't believe that she had allowed him to touch her in places that she had never allowed anyone else to. She couldn't believe that she was now his and that he was now hers.

She suddenly felt a pair of hands snake there way around her waist and slowly turn her around. She felt a silent gasp escape her lips as her body once again came into contact with his. He stood in front of her with a burning ecstasy of passion in his eyes that was waiting to be unleashed. Her body began to ache as the need for his touch began to arise in her as he continued to stare her in the eyes. He could see her body language begin to change from stiff and nervous to relaxed and content in a matter of seconds and that was all he needed to see and so without letting the moment pass he once again captured her lips with his and once again allowed them both to drown in each other's love. She felt her hands move up his strong back and make there way around his neck pulling him closer towards her closing every bit of distance between them as her desire and need to possess him engulfed her. He then'

"Then what happens even I don't know. Why you ask? Because my husband turns off the movie before I get to finish it!... It's not fair! '..Stupid RK!"

"I heard that!"

"Ooops!"

Edited by -PinkShadows- - 11 years ago