Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Taaashhhuu 🤗 this was one of the many pieces of ur writing that i'll never forget..

Lovely lovely.. I still have a stupid smile on my face... After that sad anecdote of urs, this one is a treat to our wishes gurl.. In love with it..

The part where Riddhima hands Armaan was so heartbreaking. I was like noo, Dnt goo :P
But i fell in love with this Armaan once he let Riddhima go even without breaking their relationship.. -Claps- Hats off Tashu :D

And I had my fingers' crossed when Armaan was going to open the door 🤣 Hoping it was Riddhima.. :P

N he proposes her, how unique hun :)

U got me dreaming.. Amazing writing skills... :P I know i say it too often, but i simply love ur writing.. keep it up :'D

Happy New Year in advance :D

p.s: I am in love with your dhabaa :P and the irony is I even touchd it 🤣
KaJen-AbTo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update.. separation of AR was sad but after reunion part happy n cute.. keep up the good work... :)
sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome anecdote.
Riddhima made a great mistake by believing others not her boyfriend and paid for it.
But she was very lucky that she got second chance in her life and lived a beautiful life.
thanks for pm.
write more.
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely ancodate tashuuu.. I loved the whole of it... Keeep writing... Write christmas nd new yr ones tooo
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome so romantic and very cute
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sweet os :-) at first I thought it was going to be a sad ending bu I was happy reading the end :p

Nikki <3
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19,  mahi530,  Sar_M,  Iqbal_009,  _JeN-DesIrE_,  sakshilksg,  Nihson,  kajeniananu,  maryamdiggi-Fizzi-,  Rhea.KaJen,  blessed4,  pinky.padda,  1D_D3-Crazy,  KaJen_addiction,  vidu87,  Liashna,  KaSh-Maneet-Fan,  samades,  sweetdesire,  Die_hardfan_KSG,  abhiya_pkyek,  Salwa_Mehrin

^Thank you so very much everyone means a lot to me!

Originally posted by: Mvinfff

Awesome part.thnx for the PM

Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...awesome update...loved it...loved da concept...armaan sooo sweet...cute ending...AR adorable...can't wait 4 more...con soon...thanks 4 da pm

Originally posted by: BeautyfulDesire

Sad and happy at the same time :) Nice anecdote! 

Originally posted by: LilApple

nice nice
happy newyear

Originally posted by: Die_hardfan_KSG

Aah Thank you Thank you Thank you sooo much for that completing my request. Eeekkss that anecdote for brilliant! I had a smile from the very beginning except for the time when Riddhima breaks it up with Armaan.

And Armaan being Armaan and knowing how much he has loved Riddhima the whole time made me go Aww.. The way he said that i won't end this. But Il just leave without ending this up. << that tore me apart. I can never ever see Armaan that way </3

And that Abhi? Urgh i hate him 😳 He was the reason my AR broke up! I just hoped Riddhima would have realised it when Armaan was telling her how she chose to believe others and not her boyfriend :(

Eeekkss THE MOMENT THAT MADE ME SMILE >> when Armaan doesn't leave the opportunity to propose to her and get married. ^^that just showed how much he loved Riddhima and was ever forgiving  << i really like that nature of his! He thinks about others and not himself! :)

AND OF COURSE.. The 4 years later wala part - that was sweet! They had a daughter? Aww <3 That is sooo cute! And LMAOOO that bedroom wala scene when Armaan says that if i make friendship with the sofa, so does she << OMG THAT IS THE MOST CUTEST LINE I HAVE EVER EVER EVER HEARD <33 OMG THAT MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH AGAIN :D

Thank you sooo much for this anecdote Tashu!! You know you wrote this sooo beautifully! This story line turned out to be way way better than i thought it would!!

Thank you sooo much again <3
Love you
xx

Thank you so much guys. I'm glad u liked the update. 
@Die_hardfan_KSG-Aww u liked it! I'm glad. I wasn't sure. and anytime it gave me something to write about!

Originally posted by: Salwa_Mehrin

In the start i was like RIDDHIMA YOU ARE DUMB🤣 and then story was like so cute and lovely. Loved the way he said "If I'm making friends with the sofa so are you"🤣😳.

Loved it and you write awesomee!!👏

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Loved it
really beautifully written
Thank for the PM
Take care

Lot of Love
Geet

Originally posted by: KaJen_addiction

very sweet ending! Loved it!
thnx 4 pm

Originally posted by: Liashna

Taaashhhuu 🤗 this was one of the many pieces of ur writing that i'll never forget..

Lovely lovely.. I still have a stupid smile on my face... After that sad anecdote of urs, this one is a treat to our wishes gurl.. In love with it..

The part where Riddhima hands Armaan was so heartbreaking. I was like noo, Dnt goo :P 
But i fell in love with this Armaan once he let Riddhima go even without breaking their relationship.. -Claps- Hats off Tashu :D 

And I had my fingers' crossed when Armaan was going to open the door 🤣 Hoping it was Riddhima.. :P

N he proposes her, how unique hun :) 

U got me dreaming.. Amazing writing skills... :P I know i say it too often, but i simply love ur writing.. keep it up :'D

Happy New Year in advance :D

p.s: I am in love with your dhabaa :P and the irony is I even touchd it 🤣

Originally posted by: kajeniananu

Lovely update.. separation of AR was sad but after reunion part happy n cute.. keep up the good work... :)

Originally posted by: sakshilksg

awesome anecdote.

Riddhima made a great mistake by believing others not her boyfriend and paid for it.
But she was very lucky that she got second chance in her life and lived a beautiful life.
thanks for pm.
write more.

Originally posted by: teenorchid

lovely ancodate tashuuu.. I loved the whole of it... Keeep writing... Write christmas nd new yr ones tooo

Thank you all so much. I'm glad u liked the drabble. I know ridzi was not very smart but she learned fast! 
@liashna-lol but now my dabba is changed so you can't touch it anymore!

Originally posted by: 1D_D3-Crazy

Sweet os :-) at first I thought it was going to be a sad ending bu I was happy reading the end :p

Nikki <3

thank you guys so much. I'm happy that your all enjoying my nonsense. 😆