Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihson,  JeN-DesIrE209,  sakshilksg,  pinky.padda,  1D_D3-Crazy,  blessed4,  Rhea.KaJen,  vidu87KaJen_addiction,  teenorchid,  samades,  jiyaa_m,  KaSh-Maneet-Fan,  sweetdesireDie_hardfan_KSG,  Norz,  abhiya_pkyek,  Salwa_Mehrin
This content was originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Awesome updates...Loved them both...AR sooo cute...they r sooo adorable...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm

This content was originally posted by: sowmya18

Loved both of them..i wish the first one would have been longer!!

This content was originally posted by: Salwa_Mehrin

The first one was amazing. I was like wht he wud do and OMG she was his wife🤣. Loved the ending. The second one was too cahute.😳

Loved both of them^^

This content was originally posted by: abhiya_pkyek

Amazing updt👏

d 1st one was a cute one😛
loved d 2nd one a lil more <3

thank you so much guys really appreciate it.
This content was originally posted by: sweetdesire

Awieee,Both the Anecdote are too cute..really love them...Thanks for the PM..Take care

Geet

This content was originally posted by: jiyaa_m

awww such a sweet part loved it 

This content was originally posted by: 1D_D3-Crazy

Awesome updates :D

This content was originally posted by: anishaalluri

Just one word for ur anecdotes 
AMAZING... 👏

This content was originally posted by: sakshilksg

wow! very nice.

first one is awesome. What a way to achieve what y ou want.
second one is so romantic and Riddhima is so cute.
write more and thanks for pm.

Thanks guys so much. I'm glad u liked the two anecdotes.
This content was originally posted by: blessed4

So so cute

Love AR
But love your writing more
Please do write more

This content was originally posted by: BeautyfulDesire

Both of them were amazing! 

This content was originally posted by: teenorchid

awww. They were so soo sooo sweeet... Loved em

This content was originally posted by: KaJen_addiction

aww! so adorable!

This content was originally posted by: pinky.padda

awesome so romantic

thankz everyone. I'm so glad u liked the update and for taking the time to read.
Again I wrote 2. There both sad idk why but I hope u enjoy them :) Anywho PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.

-Tashu-

-Without You.-

"NOOO!! ….YOU CANT TAKE HER FROM ME!...SHE CAN'T LEAVE ME!!!...SIA!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hearing her scream Armaan woke up with a start and looking to his side he saw her sitting up with beads of sweat brushed across her forehead and chest. He could see her heart was beating rapidly and she was breathing heavily. It had been 6 months and it was still the same. She would go to sleep fine but a few hours later she would wake up screaming and begin to cry. He would then take her in his arms and comfort her to the best he could and then she would after a few minutes go back to sleep in his arms. He knew how much that day had affected her life and that it wasn't easy for her to forget but he also knew that she needed to get over it and try to move on.  He slowly put his hand on her shoulder and began to speak to her trying to calm her down.

"Riddhima are you okay?"

Riddhima feeling a hand on her shoulder turned to see Armaan looking at her with concern in his blue eyes. How she had made it through these 6 months with his help she didn't know. That one day had not only changed her and Armaan's life forever but it took away their most precious gift. Every day for the past 6 months there hadn't been a day where she had not dreamt of that day and today wasn't any different. Armaan had somehow managed to cope but she was still living in that one moment. She had tired to forget and move on but somehow one thing or the other would remind her of the past. She could still picture each detail of that day in her head and it would do nothing but bring tears into her eyes and today it was happening again. Riddhima could feel her tears begin to build up in her eyes as that day once again replayed in her mind and before she knew it she had flung her arms around Armaan's bare chest and began to cry hysterically for the umpteenth time in the past 6 months.

Armaan watched as her facial expressions changed from being lost in a far off place to slowly breaking down and before he could even react she had flung her arms around him and began to cry. He held her in his embrace as he allowed her to lighten the pain that she was still going through in the hopes that one day she would heal.

"Why did she have to leave Armaan?... Why did she leave?... I want her back!... I want her back! I WANT MY SIA BACK!...I WANT MY DAUGTHER BACK! I…"

He sat motionless listening to her as she continued to let her frustration and pain out. He wanted to answer her but how was he supposed to? How was he supposed to bring back their baby? How was he supposed to go back to that moment 6 months ago and change what had happened? How was he supposed to go back and erase those dreadful words the doctor had said? He couldn't. There was no way. She was gone and she wasn't coming back. He knew he couldn't go back in time but what he could do now was be there for his wife and that was what he was going to do. He had done it for the past 6 months and he would continue to do it until she had completely healed. He knew that neither she nor he would ever forget her but that she would always live in there hearts as there baby Sia Mallik who came into this world without a heart.

-The Game Of Chance.-

Life wasn't fair. It always brought a road block in to your life and you had to deal with it. But there were times where life would try to help you and it was your responsibility to see those moments and take advantage of them. She had been given that chance in her life but instead of taking advantage of it and seeing it as an opportunity she had let it past. She had been given the chance to tell him how she felt but rather then take that chance she had let it go thinking she would get another only because she didn't have the courage. If only she hadn't let it go. Riddhima Gupta had let the chance to tell Armaan Mallik that she loved him go only to find out a few hours later that he had died in a car crash. 

SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Tashu you always manage to bring tears in my eyes with these sad stories of yours. It makes me feel like i am going through those moments! The first one particularly touched me! Great job done!
Can you please right one on how AR had been going through a lot and then finally meeting and getting married at the end? I feel like reading one like that! Do right one if you feel like.. I would Love to read one <33
Anyways would be waiting for your next update!
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww... Sweeettt. Today s my bday nd i liked emmm
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Awesome updates...Loved them both...both sooo sad...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey dear

Love both of them too sad

But written beautifully

Thanks for the PM

Take care

Geet

MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2