aww! that was so sweet Tashu! 
beautifully written!
thnx 4 pm
do update more...

Originally posted by: jiyaa_m

nice one 

loved it

Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...AR sooo cute...very unique way of proposing...adorable...Thanks 4 da pm

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Wow

Really loved it
Armaan and his unique proposal
out of the world
Beautifully written
Do write more
Thanks for the PM
Take care

Lots of Love
Geet

Originally posted by: sweetypie_16

That was chooo chweeet :):):)

Originally posted by: ..Amira..

Awesome uptaade

Thank you so much guys! I'm gald u enjoyed Armaan's unique way of proposing!
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_pkyek

amazing updt

A very UNIQUE way of proposing,I must say!

Originally posted by: blessed4

Beautifully written

Originally posted by: sakshilksg

Totally loved it. Nicely written👏

Only Armaan can think like this.
What a way to propose someone.
pls pm me when you update.

Originally posted by: Salwa_Mehrin

Uhm i know i never comment but i m a silent reader.😃 But for this part i had to.😆 OMG what a unique way of proposal!!! Love the way u wrote this partt😳

Thankz everyone for reading and commenting! 
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wrote 2 in like 10 mins idk how but I hope u enjoy them :) Anywho PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.

-Tashu-

-Dreams Do Come True.-

Watching him walk towards her not only caused her heart beat to rise but it made everything around her turn into a blur. She had dreamt of this moment in her mind multiple times but each time before anything would happen her alarm would blare and burst her beautiful bubble. She was often caught by others daydreaming or blushing for no reason and she would end up drawing back into a shell but today was different. Today there were was no alarm to burst her bubble. There was no one to interrupt and cause her to recoil and blush. Today she was finally going to live out her dream with the one person she loved more then herself. Today she had finally become Mrs.Riddhima Armaan Mallik and today was her wedding night.

-Breaking The Cycle.-

"Enjoy Your Life Alone You *******!"

Riddhima screamed as tears trickled out her brown eyes as she slammed the front door. How long she had endured this nonsense she didn't know but she had finally gotten sick and tired of it. Everyday was the same. He would come home from work like every other human being but instead of sitting down and having a decent conversation about the day's events he would come home and pick on her. He would walk through the door and the minute she would appear he would start. "How come you didn't answer the phone when I called?" "Why are the dishes not done?" "Why is there a wrinkle in my shirt?" "Why didn't you cook today?" "Why are you wearing those pants you know I hate them!" but the worst of all was when he would pin her to the wall and say "So'How's your boyfriend?" She was his wife for god's sake and she didn't deserve to be treated like this and so today she had had enough! Today she had made up her mind that she was no longer going to put up with his crap! Today she was going to end this once and for all! Today she was leaving and there was nothing he was going to say or do that would stop her and so she had packed her bags and after finally letting out her pent up anger and emotions she picked up her suit case and left her so called husband.

Edited by -PinkShadows- - 11 years ago
hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The first one was cute! The second one was heart breaking :( Both were fabulously written!
anishaalluri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First one was cute :)
Second one was a bit emotional
Overall they were well written
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
glad to c u arounddd.enjoyd readng emmm
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
OMG! After reading the first one and the second one immediately after that, it felt like it was a continuation..
But the first one was sooo cute! It made me go Aww at the end! 😳 Your shots always tend to make me imagine too hoping a guy like that comes for me too!
And the second one? It scared the hell out of me! I hate these depressing kind of stories. It always breaks my heart! Glad that she plans on leaving him after pouring her out in front of him! Every girl should have the courage like that when she goes through something like that!
Loved it Tashu! Would be looking forward to more!
Love ya
xx
sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
both pieces are very nice.
First one is cute and romantic.
Second one is realistic. Not everyone has the courage to do this.
write more and thanks for pm.
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Love both the Writings

One is too cute and other one is sad

But both written beautifully

Thanks for the PM
Take care

GEET

KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail