Pink's Scrapbook|Anecdotes#106&107|PG:146 - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago
Sad that was :(
But it was sooo deep! Really loved it!!
You wrote it in such a way that it made me feel that all this is happening right in front of me! :)

update soon!
Awieee
That was sad
But written beautifully
Thanks for the Pm
Take care

Lots of Love
Geet
Awesome uptade!

Love your dp avi and signature in your dabba <33
thanks for the pm and i it was written perfectly but i felt sorry for the girl :D

Nikki <3

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.gupta,  peachgirl,  sakshilksg,  Nihson,  sasya,  maryamdiggi,  -Fizzi-,  akshad,  Rhea.KaJen1D_D3-Crazy,  Saurav_,  vidu87,  fri42911,  KaJen_addiction,  crazy4KASH_AR,  teenorchid,  samades..Amira..,  jiyaa_m,  KaSh-Maneet-Fan,  sweetdesire,  abhiya_pkyek

thankz so much everyone! 
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Awieee
That was sad
But written beautifully
Thanks for the Pm
Take care

Lots of Love
Geet
Originally posted by Die_hardfan_KSG

Sad that was :(
But it was sooo deep! Really loved it!!
You wrote it in such a way that it made me feel that all this is happening right in front of me! :)

update soon!
Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii...Sad os...Loved ready it...Poor girl...Thanks 4 da pm
Originally posted by jiyaa_m

nice
Originally posted by Saurav_

it was lovely
i was waiting for it for a long time 
not naming leaves a lot of space for imagination
Originally posted by teenorchid

saddd...bt kuch hatkeee
Originally posted by BeautyfulDesire

Aww, that was sad :( But it was written perfectly!

thank you all so much for reading and commenting =)
Originally posted by fri42911

very sad one!!!!!
Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

thanks for the pm and i it was written perfectly but i felt sorry for the girl :D

Nikki <3
Originally posted by ..Amira..

Awesome uptade!

Love your dp avi and signature in your dabba <33
Originally posted by sakshilksg

its a woman's fate.
Originally posted by abhiya_pkyek

Awesome
Originally posted by KaJen_addiction

loved it! beautifully written!
Glad u all enjoyed the anecdote!
😳Sorry I've just been lazy. But I'm back and I hope you enjoy this one. I have no idea what came out. Anywho PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.

-Tashu-

-Second Chance-

Muskaan looked at her friend and she could see it in her eyes that she was trying to turn a blind eye towards the truth. She was fighting with herself and trying as hard as she could from accepting the fact that she had fallen for him. She was in love again. Yes her best friend Ridzi was in love with her best friend Armaan Mallik. Muskaan had known Ridzi since the age of 10. They had grown up together and knew each other inside and out. They weren't just best friends they were sisters and to see her sister in this state broke Muskaan's heart. She had seen the way Ridzi had broken down when Rohit had broken her heart and left her for someone else. She had seen the way she had lost that smile that came up to her eyes and how she had built a shell around her blocking her from everyone. She had seen how she had buried herself in work day and night trying to occupy her mind from thinking about him. She had seen how her once full of life bubbly sister Ridzi had lost the will to live. Muskaan had been worried about her and had tired numerous times to help her but nothing had worked and she had almost lost hope until he had walked into there lives. Armaan Mallik had entered there lives as if he was sent by god himself. He had worked his so called magic and bit by bit removed that shell her best friend was hidden in and she couldn't have been more grateful but along with working his magic he had also given his heart to her. Yes Armaan Mallik was in love with Ridzi and today when he had finally gathered the courage to tell her she had in return broken his heart and seeing that Muskaan couldn't bear it and had come chasing after her best friend. 

"Why are you doing this to yourself? Why are you running away from a second chance that you deserve to have?" Muskaan stood in front of her trying to knock some sense into her clouded brain that refused to clear up.  She couldn't take the "I don't deserve anything" crap anymore and after what she had witnessed today she had finally snapped and came to give her best friend Ridzi a piece of her mind. She wasn't going to let two people who were meant to be with each other separate just because her best friend was still living in the past. "Muski why aren't you understanding I can't do it! I can't be with him. It just won't work!" she tired reasoning with her friend for the last time hoping she would understand and let this topic go. She didn't want to deal with it anymore it was just too hurtful.

"Ridzi he cheated on you! Let him go!  Rohit is not coming back! You know that and I know that but you don't seem to want to understand that!"

"Muski will you please just leave me alone!'

"Fine you want me to leave you alone okay I will, but let me just tell you one last thing. There was a time where I had been in your place and you had been in mine. You had stood in front of me and said something that I will never forget "When life offers you a second chance take it because you never know where it might lead you." I too didn't want to move on from my past but because of what you said to me I took that second chance and because of that I was able to get over Arjun and move on with Rahul…. Look I

"Muski your situation was different you loved Rahul I don't love Armaan."

"You don't love Armaan huh? Okay then answer me this…why were you so concerned about him when he got into that accident? Why were you taking care of him day and night? Why are you always asking about him when he's not around? Why can't you see him with other women? Why does your face light up every time someone mentions him? Why do you blush every time he flirts with you? Why were you crying so bitterly when you broke his heart today? Answer me Riddhima! If you don't love him then Why!..."

"BECAUSE I DO LOVE HIM OKAY! I LOVE ARMAAN MALLIK!"

The barrier that she had been hiding behind finally broke as she was finally forced to face the truth. The tears that she had tired to control came flowing down her face. Yes she had fallen in love with her best friend. She had fallen for him the moment he had entered her life but today when he had told her he loved her she had gotten scared. She had been in love before and ended up in a heartbreak and didn't want to go through it again with Armaan hence she had lied to him and broke his heart. Riddhima fell to the floor as her body gave way no longer being able to support her weight. How could she have done this? How could she have broken his heart? How could she have turned a blind eye to the truth that was staring at her in the face?  She was being given a second chance and now after realizing her true feelings she wanted it! She wanted that second chance! She wanted to be with him! She wanted to run into his arms and tell him that she loved him too but would he accept her? Would he give her a second chance? She had been so lost in her own thoughts that she hadn't noticed a hand raise her chin up and wipe her tears away; it was only what she heard next that brought her back to reality and made her open her closed eyes.

"If you love me then why did you lie?"

"……Because I was scared….I was scared of being heartbroken again….I was scared of falling in love again… I was scared of taking a second chance…"

"Riddhima I know it's not easy for you to let go of your past and move on but I love you Riddhima and if you give me just one chance I promise to never break your heart or let a tear run down your face. I promise to always be right by your side and hold your hand in a time of need. I promise that I will always make you smile that smile that reaches up to your eyes. I promise to make the time that we spend with each other a beautiful one and so I ask you Riddhima Gupta are you willing to give not only me but yourself a second chance?"

She looked into his big blue-grey eyes and she could see that he was being honest and meant every word. She could see that he really did love her and was pouring his heart out to her. He was her best friend who had stuck by her through think and thin and never once let her give up. She could still remember how he had comforted her whenever she cried and made her feel better. She could still remember how when she didn't get time to eat he would some way or the other get her to eat her meals. She could still remember whenever she was frustrated or wanted to vent her anger he was always there to listen. And now when he was giving her a second chance she knew she couldn't let it go. She loved him and for him she would take it. And so with all the love that she had inside her for him she looked into his eyes and following her heart she let her words depict just how much he meant to her.

"….. I will… I'll take that second chance…"

And with that she wrapped her arms around him and bringing his body closer to hers she rested her head on his chest and thanked god not only for giving her friends like Muski and Armaan but for giving her a second chance.

Hiii...Awesome os...Loved it...sooo cute...lived da concept...muski sooo sweet...AR were adorable...Can't wait 4 more...plz do writ more...Thanks 4 da pm