Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
nice one.
Thanx 4 d pm.
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19,  rash.gupta,  JeN-DesIrE209,  Nihson,  kajeniananu,  Anokhee,  armaanrox,  blessed4,  1D_D3-Crazy,  Saurav_,  KaJen_addiction,  sowmya18,  Rhea.KaJen,  akshad,  vidu87,  AMMY12,  fri42911sweetdesire,  -Antu-_-Aslan-,  teenorchid,  Norz,  ..Amira..,  samades,  KaSh-Maneet-Fanabhiya_pkyek

Originally posted by: Rhea.KaJen

Really Cute!! :) <3 

Originally posted by: sakshilksg

hi !    i am new here  but i read all your work and i really like your writing  this one is wow👏

Originally posted by: KaJen_addiction

beautiful!!!
thnx 4 pm
update more...

Originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Hiii
Cute os
Loved ur
Adorable concept
Loved AR
Can't wait 4 more
Thanks 4 da pm

thank you so much everyone for reading and liking!

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Awiee

That was so cute
Short and sweet
Thanks for the PM
waiting for more

Take care
Geet

Originally posted by: AMMY12

nice one.
Thanx 4 d pm.

thankz guys so much means a lot to me!
🤔 😳Sorry I've just been busy. But I'm back and I hope you enjoy this one I just wrote it and I have no idea what came out. Again it's short and kind of depressing. Anywho PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.

-Tashu-

-Untied-

Every individual has a place to fill in the world, and is important, in some respect, whether he chooses to be so or not. Her mother had once said that to her at the tender age of 12. She had tired her best to follow those words and find her place in the world. She had tired to see how important she was in the lives of others all her life but never found her place.  She had tired to make her presence known and show that she was not just a nothing but a someone. But today as the blue transparent liquid fell from the meadow of clouds above and onto her body as if the heavens above were sharing its pain with her she realized her mother was wrong.  She was a nobody. She had no place in this world. She wasn't important to anyone. She sat on the wet earth beneath her under a tree holding her knees against her chest as her body trembled in the embrace of the wind. She had tried to go back and glue each piece of her life back together but fate had let her down. She had tired to be the idol daughter, friend, girlfriend and wife pleasing everyone around her but again fate had shown its true colours and let her down. She had tired to move on in her life and start over but fate had played it's cruel game once again and halted her in her tracks. She spent her entire life trying to make a place in the world but everytime she had taken a step closer fate had blocked her path. Why had she listened to her mother? Why had she tired so hard to find a place in a world that didn't want to accept her? Why had she tired to be the idol wife, friend and daughter to people who didn't care? Why had she tried to make a broken marriage work in the hopes that her husband would take her in his arms and say that he thought she was a somebody? Why had she spent every second of everyday trying to follow a bunch of words that meant nothing? Why had she been given such a fate that wasn't on her side? She looked up at the darkened sky above her and screamed for an answer but when it didn't come she knew there was no use. There was no use trying to fight anymore. There was no use trying to change her fate. There was no use trying to get noticed in a world that didn't care. And so lifting herself off from the ground she took a step closer to the edge of the cliff where she had been sitting and taking a deep breath she opened her arms and stepped into the world of death finally untying herself from her fate and the world that never tried to understand her.

hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww, that was sad :( But it was written perfectly!
Tyler_Durden thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it was lovely
i was waiting for it for a long time
not naming leaves a lot of space for imaginationEdited by Saurav_ - 11 years ago
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...Sad os...Loved ready it...Poor girl...Thanks 4 da pm