Loved it
Drunken ridzy sooo cute
Loved Armaan
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks

Originally posted by: fri42911

hilarious one!!!
i could not stop imagining the drunk riddhima dancing on the table surrounded by all the strange men.
loved it!!!!!

Originally posted by: jiyaa_m

its one of the cutest  part loved it 

update soon

Originally posted by: sowmya18

loved this anecdote lot..

thanks for the pm..!

Originally posted by: -Antu-_-Aslan-

Loved it!!!👏 Thanx for da pm.continue soon!😳.

Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Awieee

That was choo chweett

Talii Ridzy is just too cute

And her question is too adorable

Really loved it

Do post more

Thanks for the PM

Take care

Lots of Love

Geet

Originally posted by: BeautyfulDesire

That was such a cute one!

thank you so much everyone for enjoying the anecdote!
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
🤔 I don't know what happened here I started out writing something else but then this happened. Anywho PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.

-Tashu-

-Sunday!-

Hearing her name being called once again she groaned in her sleep at being disturbed for the billionth time. Why her parents couldn't just let her sleep only god knew. It was Sunday! A Holiday! No School! But no they had to wake her up and ruin her beauty sleep. She opened her one eye and peeping through it she saw her teddy bear alarm clock blink back at her 8:00am. She sat up in her pink dora blanket and rubbed her tiny green eyes as she knew that falling back asleep was only going to get her into trouble. Samyra Mallik or Sam to those who loved her was only 7 years old but acted like an adult. Ever since she was born she had always been one step ahead of all the kids her age. At the age of 2 when most children were still learning how to stay in the lines while colouring , Samyra was to busy learning how to colour in the lines on the computer. Even now at the tender age of 7 she was reading at a 4th grade level while the rest of her 2nd grade class was still learning how to read at a 2nd grade level. Her parents Armaan and Riddhima still don't get how she got to be this smart but are nonetheless proud of her. Hearing her mom yell her name again she threw off her blanket and climbed out of her bed in her tinker bell pajamas and headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Walking out of the bathroom minutes later the smell of freshly made pancakes filled the air and her tummy began to rumble. Now despite having to wake up early on a Sunday this was one of the things that she loved about them. Her mom would wake up early and make pancakes for her, smiling at the thought of pancakes she ran out of her room to the kitchen. As she slowly made her way to the kitchen she scanned the family room and dinning area with her eyes to make sure it was safe. Now some people may think that Samyra was crazy for doing such a thing but if the truth was to be told people would feel for her. Sunday wasn't just a day were she had to get up early and eat pancakes it was also a day where she had to be extra smart and it was all because of her parents. Yes her parents. Armaan and Riddhima Mallik who she fondly called Dude and Ridzi only because mom and dad had gotten out of style where the cause of this habit. Now don't get it all wrong she loved her parents a lot she just wished that they would stop making her poor eyes catch them being all romantic with each other. She didn't understand why they did that. What was the point of it? Where they trying to prove something? Where they in a secret organization where they had to do all this? Or was it something else?  Her mind began to contemplate and think of an answer as she slowly headed to the kitchen to get her breakfast. She walked into the kitchen not paying attention as her mind was still preoccupied in finding an answer when she banged her forehead against something hard.  She looked up rubbing her forehead and what she saw in front of her made her want to scream. There standing with there arms around each other and what looked as if dude was eating ridzi's neck were her parents. Her eyes slowly popped open as she kept staring at her parents. Her anger and frustration at seeing her parents PDA once again slowly began to rise and before she knew it she erupted and blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"Dude if you're that hungry eat a pancake!"

Armaan and Riddhima who had been lost in there own world snapped out of it as they heard there daughter's voice and turned around to face her. Samyra looked at her parents as they stood there with there heads bent down as if they were first graders who had been caught playing a prank on the teacher and were being punished. What was she going to do with them? How much longer would she have to deal with this? When would it end when she was 18? I need to know she thought I need answers and now is the time to get them and so taking a deep breath Samyra voiced her thoughts scaring her parents to death.

"Dude what is going on here?"

Armaan squeezed his eyes shut hoping that this was all just a dream and that his daughter had not just caught him necking her mom but when he heard Samyra speak his hope shattered into pieces. What was he going to say to her he had no idea and so he just said the first thing that came to mind.

"It was your mom's idea!"

Riddhima's head shoot up and her eyes popped out in shock as she heard her husband place the entire blame on her. It was her fault! How could he say that! It was his fault! She had been busy making pancakes when he had entered the kitchen and creeping up from behind her had put his arms around her waist and started necking her despite her warning him that Samyra would enter at any minute.

"MY idea? What are you talking about! It was YOUR idea!"

"Basket why are you lying to our child? Just tell her that it was your idea!"

"I'm not going to lie to my child when I didn't even do anything!"

Samyra stood there as her parents began to argue about who's fault it was. Typical she thought. This was another thing she loved about Sunday's watching her parent's fight. They would fight for a good 15 minutes and then spend 30 minutes making up on a regular day but today she wanted answers and from the looks of it her parents weren't going to give her one but that was okay cause she had finally come up with one and that to while her parent's were arguing. Now the only thing she had to do was get there attention and she knew exactly how.

"I LIKE SID!!!!!!!!"

As there daughter's voice boomed into the room Armaan and Riddhima stopped there argument mid way and stared at there daughter. She liked Sid? How was that possible! That boy was nothing but trouble and there was no way he was going to come near there daughter.

"You WHAT?"

"Good wow that I have your attention I have something to say…. Ahem.. Look I love both of you and respect you both very much BUT I Samyra Mallik can no longer deal with seeing YOUR PDA ANYMORE!  It's embarrassing! And so I fold my hands in front of you and ask you to please do it when I am not here so I no longer have to see or hear it! I know you both love each other very much and I'm just a 7 year old kid and you're probably not going to listen to me and are going to keep doing it and so I have a proposal for both of you."

"What" Riddhima managed to ask dumbfounded after hearing her daughter's little speech.

"Well Ridzi you and dude may continue to romance each other but in return….. I want a sibling! Do we have a deal or do I have to call up YOUR parents or MY grandparents and tell them everything!" Samyra held out her midsized hand towards her parents with a triumphant smile awaiting there answer.

Armaan and Riddhima looked at there 7 year old daughter and couldn't believe what she had just asked them. She was making a deal with them just so they would stop romancing and even went as far as to call there parents.

"Deal!"

"Good choice dude. And I must say it was a pleasure doing business with you both! Now if you will excuse me I'm going to go watch t.v. and eat pancakes."

Armaan and Riddhima watched as there daughter walked up to the counter, grabbed a plate of pancakes and ran out of the kitchen. As soon as she had left Riddhima looked at her husband in horror! What had he just done! Urghhh she was sooo going to kill him!

"What did you just do!!!!!"

"Chill Basket it's not a big deal and anyways I was thinking the same!"

"Excuse me! What are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying we should uphold our side of the deal."

"WHAT!"

"Yes. We should give her a sibling!"

"Okay fine! You want another smarty pants in the house then let's do it!"

"That's the sp….. wait.. did you just say… another smarty pants? Oh god! What if the second one is even smarter then her! Then what are we gonna do!! Basket! We can't!!!!! I have to go break this deal!! Oh Samyra about this deal…

Riddhima watched as her dear husband set off on his mission to break the so called deal. She couldn't help but laugh as she thought of  how he was going to react when she told him that Samyra's deal couldn't be taken back as there second smarty pants was on the way. Smiling to herself she grabbed the last two plates of pancakes and made her way out to watch the father daughter drama unfold before stepping in to save everyone from this crazy Sunday.  

KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii
Awesome
Loved it
Lil miss malik was adorable
Sooo cute
Loved da parents daughter bond
AR sooo sweet
Da perfect parents
Thanks 4 Sharing n pm
hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was so cute! I loved it!!! 
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...
This one was too cute!! <3
Samyra.. I like the name!! :)
AR were too cute!! :)
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awieee

This is just too adorable

Samyra is really a sweetheart

Love her so much
AR toh typical AR

Do write more

Thanks for the PM
Take care

Lots of love

Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 11 years ago
AR just too cute!!!😃😳 Loved dem!!❤️
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww...ths one was very adorable... With every drabble i love u nd ur writing moreee..enjoyed it totallyyy
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i just lovvveeedd... it!
keep writing...
anishaalluri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww!! That was the cutest thing ever...
Ms.mallik is really smart
N she calling her parents dude n ridzi was also adorible..