Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
they r so beautiful and cute
KaJen-AbTo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late comment...
You are one amazing writer girl!!
In the first one it was a nice description of a female vampire... and i was amused to imagine ridhima with fangs...๐Ÿ˜†
second one nicely depicted rahul's caring and loving side..!!
third one was the cutest... i loved the four year old sameera.. though i wud have enjoyed ridhimma's reaction to a mere 4 year old kid's observation skills... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
the last one"Tum Mile" is amazingly written.. at first i thought ridhimma is his first wife and i had this poignant feeling abt it...๐Ÿ˜”then as i read the second para i was releived and happy that it wasn't ridhimma and is his second love. it did move me to tears sad ones in the beginning and happy ones in the end...!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
waiting to read more wonderful drabbles like these from you..
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Awesome work dear!! Keep writing!! :D
sowmya18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it..!!
thanks for the pm...
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you to everyone again for liking and reading. This just randomly came up! PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors! Okies Bye.

-Tashu-

-Wrong Number!-

She walked out of the bathroom drying her hair glad to be in her regular cloths after a long hard day at the photo shoot.  She had been given a new assignment to pose for the new cover of Dior and had been busy all week sorting out every detail to make sure that everything was perfect. Ever since she could remember she had always been fond of wearing make up and dressing up. She remembered growing up and watching her mother and sister spend hours at the mall shopping looking out for new trends that were entering in the world of fashion. Fashion was not only a word for her but it was her passion. She loved it and it loved her but there were also times where she wished she could divorce it and today was one of them. She would have to stay awake another night preparing for the next shoot in the morning. Thinking that the smile that once adorned her face a few minutes ago turned into a frown as she realized that her entire evening was ruined but before she could even curse her ill fate her cell rang that was lying on the dressing table calling for her attention. 

She walked towards the table and picking it up answered it without even having to look at the caller Id as she knew who it would be. "Muski I know you need to tell me about your date last night but I just got home right now. I will call you back in a few okay! I swear!" Not hearing the usual hyperactive response that her best friend come sister  would always reply back with she repeated her name once more "Muski??" "Baby!"... Baby? Who on earth was this? "Excuse me but who are you" ? "Who am I? You don't remember me? Now that's just sad baby." "Look buddy whoever you are I think you have the wrong number and besides I'm not interested okay I have a husband!" "Oh really but I think I have the right number and just so you know I have a wife too!" "That's very nice I'm happy for you now will you please leave me alone! I have better things to do then sit here and speak to you!" "Oh yeah like what?" She stared at her phone as anger began to build up in her. Who the hell was this strange dude to intrude into her life! "Why do you care? I don't even know you , you're a complete stranger!" "Will you just tell me? You know you want to!" "Okay fine if it will make you shut up then listen I'm about to have a romantic dinner with this  tall, handsome, sexy, hot, business man, who goes by the name  of Armaan Mallik who happens to be my husband and I'm in love with him" "Oh really well this Armaan dude seems to be quite the catch.. so when is he coming over." 

"He should be reaching inโ€ฆ ohโ€ฆ about 15 minutes or so" "Well Baby let me tell you not that you care but I am also about to have dinner with someone!" "Oh really who is she??" "She's a model, She's tall. She's extremely sexy and hot and her name is Riddhima Mallik and she's my wife and the best part is I'm in love with her and she loves me." "Well I'm very happy for you and I hope she treats you well" "Oh thanks she does you don't worry about that baby!" "Your welcome now please hung up so I can let you in." Okay but plzzz hurry I'm starving!" "Okay I'm hurrying bye!!" "Bye baby I love you!" "I love you too." Hanging up on her cell she began to walk towards the door to let "her wrong number" in all the while smiling widely and blushing a beet root red.  

KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
cute os
loved it
AR phone was adorable
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was so cute! Loved the conversation!
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Haha!! That was really cute! :)
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
That was hilarious and really cute!! Looking forward to more!! :D