Posted: 9 years ago
Hey I loved the last two :)
The first was cute and I was laughing my *ss of during the second one
I hope you write a new one soon
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.gupta,  mish2427,  fragnantdreams,  kajenlife,  aar123,  sybarite1989,  cutie13,  anishaallurisakshiksg,  Rhea.KaJen,  desire_nikki,  gaurikajen,  momi78,  LilApple,  pinky.paddarockstar_kajen,  shasha1989,  JiahKaJen,  HR-DMG4life,  sanghita0000,  Pious_KaSh,  Prizi,  jiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fan,  teenorchid,  Norz,  exhalelove.,  aishu3003,  sweetdesire,  SleepingBeauty.
Okay I know this a really delayed thank you and I should have done it ages ago but it's never to late right?
I know I'm back after a long time and that is really wrong. And so for that I'm really sorry. But I'm here now and I will try to write more. Anyway I am back with a new drabble. I hope you all like it! I just wrote it.  Anyway If anyone has suggestions for a Drabble or OS then please feel free to tell me. PM stuff is page 4 and index is page 1 and lastly sorry for any errors!   Okies bye.
-Tashu-

-Blockage.-

"You're leaving me?" He asked as his voice box finally decided to come out of its deep slumber.

She stood in front of him in disbelieve. She couldn't believe she was actually witnessing what was going on in front of her. She wanted to pull every strand of her dark brown hair out of her scalp. Was he deaf or something or were his ears full of wax? How many times did she have to tell him the same thing over and over again? Yes she was leaving him. She wasn't sick anymore. He had treated her and now she was fine. But his constant crying and pleading to make her stay was getting on her nerves. She couldn't do it anymore. He had taken enough of her time. If he couldn't understand that she no longer was his patient and that they no longer had a so called doctor patient relationship then he could go to hell. And so without even wasting anymore energy she turned around slamming the door shut in his face.  

..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hahahahaha the soctor is sounding a baby  fearing to loss the loved one heheheheh
i luv it...
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
soo cutee😆
lovedd ittt😊
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hain?? Doctor patient relationship 😲 🤣
gaurijw thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahaha this was so damn cute 
doctor patient relationship and he was talking like patani kaunsi relationship over ho gayi 
do post more
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii...awesome scribble...cute...loved it...can't wait 4 more...con soon...thanks 4 da pm
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! it was cute...😊

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

pa24703987,  kajenlife,  Jess2014,  cutie13,  aar123,  Rhea.KaJen,  gaurikajen,  momi78,  sakshiksg,  Aayu-loveKaJen-,  shasha1989ArishaDeepz,  ...adin...,  A.Kh_20,  sanghita0000,  Prizi,  teenorchid,  KaSh-Maneet-Fan,  Norz,  sweetdesire,  aishu3003Fearless_Lover

Thanks so much everyone for liking and reading :)