India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

forgive me but dont forget me!

aishasully IF-Rockerz
aishasully
aishasully

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
  eyy guyss wassup ? hope you all good and are having a rocking day like always , well as some of you know i will be leaving and now it is time for me to leave , when i came to IF i had no clue what it was , but when i started to get my first friends i was really happy , this forum gave me everything my friends , happiness  everything you can think of well as they say every good thing comes to an endCry so my time has to , yes i am leaving IF Cry1st cause im going on a holiday for a whole month wil be back near end of august and 2nd im getting married so need to do prep for that lol you know girls how excited they get they want to buy the whole mall lol and 3rd that its my last year of colldge and the schedule timing is alot so ill be really busy in that so ill hardly come on time to see you guys , BUT THAT DOSENT MEAN YOU DONT SEND ME PMS ILL STILL COME ON TO READ THEM!LOL so keep sending me them hope i see a full inbox when i come back haha
i enjoyed it alot here i got a lot of friends made new friends , met intresting people , well very intresting people and from a few of them some of them are:

KINJAL- WELL I NEVER GOT TO KNOW YOU A LOT AND AM REALLY SORRY FOR THAT DO FORGIVE ME BUT YES I KNEW THAT YOU ALWAAYS GIVE ME A COMMENT ON MA UPDATE AND THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THAT I REALL APPRECIATE IT , AND HOPEFULLY WHEN I COME BACK ILL GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER !Embarrassed

SILVERMIST- KHUSHIE WELL WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT YOU YOU WERE SUPER MINDBLOWING WRITER I CAN NEVER FORGET YOU IN THAT , YOU WERE A REALLY NICE PERSON TO TALK TO , I WILL MISS YOU LOADS A VERY NICE FRIEND TO HAVE AND YOU STILL HAVENT TOLD ME WHO THAT GIRL WAS IN YOUR PROFILE PIC Angry HOW MEAN OH WELL KEEP SENDING ME PMS OK AND IF YOU DO CHANGE YOUR MIND THEN DO TELL ME

A_HAPPY_2000 SORRY I DONT KNOW YOUR NAME , EVEN IF YOU HAVE TOLD ME IVE FORGOOTEN *HOLDING EARS* WELL YOUR AN AWSOMME WRITER CANT FORGET YOUR RITINGS AND YES THANKYOU FOR LIKING MY UPDATES I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IN AND PM ME YOUR NAME OKWink AND YES DO SEND ME PM I WILL DEFO READ WHEN I COME BACK !

ABHIYAKREYA- WELL YOUR UPDATES ARE SUPER COOL SORRY DONT KNOW YOUR NAME DO LET ME KNOW YES I WILL MISS YOUR UPDATES BUT DO CARRY ON SENDING ME PMS...

ABSHU_ARSHA- WEL WEL WEL ABSHU GOT TO SAY YOUVE BEEN AN AWSOME FRIEND AND I CAN NEER FORGET YOU SPECAILLLY THE LAST FEW DAYS WE HAVE TALKED ITS BOUGHT US MORE CLOSER AND YESSS ENJOY YOUR FASTS AND DONT FORGET TO FINISH YOUR SS I WILL DEFO READ WHEN I COME BACK YES I KNOW I BUGGED YOU ALOT BUT ITS ONLY CAUSE I LOVE YOU HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON AND YES MISS ME!

ABSSD/DEETHA- YAAR DEETHA MEIN TERE BAREIN MEIN KYTA KAHOON ALL I CAN SAY YOUR A MINDBLWING RITER YOU SHOULD WRITE BOOKS YOU KNOW I KNW YOU WILL DO GOOD IN IT NO DOUGH I STILL READ YOUR OLD ONES FORGIVE ME FOR ALL THE BIGGING I DID TO TYOU DEETHA WEN YOU GONNA UPDATE DEETHA PLEASE UPDATE THIS PLEASE UPDATE THAT I KNOW AM A PAIN AND AM REALLY SORRY DO SEND ME YOUR PMS I WILL TRY TO READ WHEN I CUM BK AND I GET TYM MISS ME!

AQUILA _ADITI- WELL ADITI YOU STILL HAVENT UPDATED MY BEST ONE OH WELLL NEVER MIND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL AND I WILL GET TO READ THEM WHEN I COME BACK WELL FORGIVE ME FOR EVERYTHING YOU ARE A REALLY GOOD FRIEND AND I WILL MISS YOU ALOTCry

ADITI061- WELL BABE WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT YOU I WILL MISS YOU THE MOST OUT OF EVERYONE IVE ALREADY GOT TEARS IN MY EYES LOL OH WELL THE TIME THAT WE HAVE TALKED TOGETHER SPEND WITH EACHOTHER I CAN NEVER FORGET AND I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU , I KNOW I HAVE BEEN A PAIN BUT PLEAQSE DO FORGIVE ME EVERYTIME YOU WIULL GET UPSET WITH ME AND I WOULD HAVE TO MANO YOU UNTIL YOU SMILE TRUST ME BABE I HATED IT WHEN YOU WERENT TALKING TO ME MY LIFE FELT SO EMPTTY WELL I WILL MISS YOU ALOT LOVE YOU BABE AND YES DONT FORGET ME !

AKANKSHA_ARSHA- WELL AKKU YOU ARE AN AWSOME PERSON NO 1 CAN DENY THAT BEING YOUR FRIEND WAS THE BEST I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE MY FRIEND I CAN NEVR FORGET YOU ALL THOSE TIME WHERE WE SPENT TOGETHER SENDING GIFTS O KUNWAR AND OUR KRIYAANSH WELL WE ARE DIE HARD KRIYAANSH FANS , AND SPECIALLY THAT DAY WHEN YOU GOT UPSET WITH ME CAUSE I NEVER TALKED TO U AND I TALKED TO POOJA AM SORRY FOR THAT STILL HOPE YOU HAVE FORGIVEN ME FORGIVE ME FOR EVERYTHNG AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON

AROMAARSHA- WELL AROMA YOUR UPDATES ARE MINDBLOWING U STILL HAVENT UPDATED THE SHIVCAM ONE NO WORRIES HOPE TO SEE IT WHEN I COME BACK IF I DO I KNW I AHVENT KNOWN U ALOT BUT YOU ARE A SUCH A NICE GIRL NEVER CAN I FORGET U  WHEN PM ME YOU WERE LEAVING I WAS REALLY UPSETCry UT THNKGOD YOU WERENT OBVIOUSLY IT WASS ALL A PLAN LOL WELL KEEP SENDING ME PM I WILL TRY TO READ WHEN I COME BACK...

ARSHA_ROCKX- NAMS WELL HOW CAN I FORGET YOU I REMEMBER WE ROTE AN SS WITH OTHER FRIENDS ON SS IT WAS SUPER FUN LOL YOU ARE A WIKED RITER SPECIALLY IN KRIYAANSH ROMANCE SUPER HOT WILL MISS U FOR THIS EVERYTYM I WOULS SEE A PM FROM YOU IT WOULD BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE WELL DO KEEP SENDING ME THEM AND YES DONT FRGET ME...

ASHA_ARSHA- A DIE HARD KRIYAANSH FAN LIKE ME BECAUSE OF YOU I CAME TO AT , I GOT MY NEW FRIENDS THANKYOU FOR ALL THIS I WILL MISS YOU IN YOUR LATE NIGHT CHATS , AND EVERYTIME YOU WOULD BE UPSET AND HUNGRYY WILL MISS THOSE DAYS AND I HOPE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND AND CONTINUE YOUR FF DO MISS ME AND DONT FORGET ME LOLLOL

ASMAJU- ANOTHER DIE HARD KRIYAANSH FAN WEL WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT YOU ASMA YOUVCE BEEN AN AWSOME FRIEND I LOVE YOU FOR THIS WELL I HOPE I SEE YOU AGAIN SOON THNKYOU FOR EVERYTHNG I WILL MISS TALKING TO YOU ALOT AND YES DONT FORGET ME AND HAVE FUN FASTING ... HOPE TO SEE YOU SOONN... I STILL REMMBER WHEN WE MET IT WAS RITING AN FF IN AT HAHA WE STILL HAVENY FINISH THAT WITH SHIV HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS FINISH IT OFF AND I GET TO READ IT .. BYE!

COOKIE_ARSHA- WELLL YOUR RECENT UPDATE MADE ME CRY I REMBER WHEN U 1ST SCRAPED ME AND WE GOT TALKING TO EACHOTHER COOKIE DONT FORGET ME AND WILL MISS YOU LOADS KEEP RITING UPDATES AND DO PM ME PK HOPE TO TALK 2 U AGAIN...

DAMONELENA- WELL SAPNA I THNK YOUR NAME IS SOORRY AM FORGETFULL GIRL I FOGT EVERYONE NAME YOU ARE AN AWSOME RITER I REMBER I WOULD KEEPP TEELING YOU WHN U UPDATING PLEASE UPDATE PROB TOOK YOUR HEAD IN SORRY FOR THAT BUT YES KEEP ROCKING LIKE THIS AND I HOPE TO SEE PM FROM YOU WEN I COME BACKK HOPEFULLY IN A NEW THREAD LOLL YOU DESERVE IT..

DAZLING_SMILE- WELL I KNOW YOU NOT HEAR NOW NAMS BUT HOPEFULLY YOU GET TO READ IT WHN I COME BACK DO READ MY UPDATES YOU HAVE ALWAYS ROCKED IN VERYTHNG AND OUR LISTLE SECRET WE SHARED WILL ALWAYS STAY THERE YOU CAN TRUST ME IT WAS AWSOMME TALKING TO U ON FB AND IF YOU ARE AN AWSOME FRIEND NAMS SORRY IWASNT THERE FOR YOU ALL THE TIME BUT YES I WILL MISS YOU AND FORGIVE ME XX

DILDOSTIDANCE01- WELL SAPNA I REMBER TALKJING TO YOU ON AT AND YES DO SCRAP ME BUT I HARDLY GET TO TALK TO YOU AM SORRY FOR THAT THNX FOR COMMNTING ON MA UPDTES I REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND I NEVER GOT TO KNOW YOU MUCH BETTER SORRY 4 THAT HOPE I DO GET TO TALK TO YOU AGFAIN I WILL MISS U AND FORGIVE ME YOU HAVE BEEN A VERY NICE PERSON TO HAVE AS A FRIEND...

HARSHA_ NEETI- WELL NEETI I KNOW YOU A BIT BIZI BUT I HOPE YOU GET THIS PM YOU ARE AN AWSOMNE RITER YOUR UPDATES MAKE ME LAUGH AND BRING A SMILE ON MA FACE ,WE HRDLY GOT TO KNOW EACHOTHER BUT I  KNOW YOU ARE AN AWSOME PERSON KEPP ROTIONG AND SEND ME PMS I WILL LOVE TO READ YOUR UPDATES WHEN I COME BK MISS ME

HIMANIAHIR- WELL SOORRY DONT KNOW YOU NAME EVEN THOUGHT WE TALKED ALOT BUT I CAN NEVER FORGT YOU ALWAYS WAITING FOR MA UPDATES AND BEING FIRST TO COMMENT I WOULD ALWAYS SMILE WHENEVER I WOULD SE EYOUR COMMNT THNX FOR THAT I WILL MSS YOU ALOT AND THNX FOR YOUR HELP IN MA UPDATES I WAS REALLY HAPPY YOU HELPEEDD ME THNKYOU FOR EVERYTHNGG LUV U AND YESS DO FOGIVE ME... IT WAS REALLY NICE TALKING TO U

KOKA_CHETNA- WELL I DONT KNOW YOU PROPERLY APART FROM YOUR AWSOMEE UPDATES TRUST ME I REALLY ENJOY READING THEM KEEPP ROCKING AND I HOPE YOU DO WELL WITH THM AND YES DO CARRY ON SENDING ME PMS OK...Clap

KR_ANKI_ARSHA- WELL ANKI GOD YOU ARE A WIXKED PERSON I REALLY LOVE YOU , YOU HAVE BEEN ONE OF MY BESTFRIENDS AND IU CAN NEVER FORGT U TALKING ON AT AND YES THAT EDIT YOU MADE IT WAS MINDBLOWEING IVE KEPT IT SAVED IN MA COMPUTER I WILL MISS TALKING TO U HOPE TO SEE U SOON AGAIN AND YESS DO FGVE ME 4 EVERYTHNG AND DO STILL RITE YOUR UPDATES OK...Tongue

KRITD3LOVER- WELLL KRITS WE HAVENT TALKED SINCE LONG BUT I REMBER OURT SCRAP MESSAGES IT WAS AWSOME TALKING TO U AND I HAD FUNN YES YOU ARE A BIT LAZY BUT ITS OK YOUR RECENT UPDATES WERE MINDBLOWING I ENJOYED IT ALL YES DO CARRY ONS ENDING ME PM AND I HOPE TO TALK 2 U SOON FRGIVE ME 4 EVERYTHNGA ND ALL THE TYM IVE HURTED YOU ...

KRIYAANSH_ 07 WELLL DONT KNOW YOU PROPERLY BUT YOUR RITINGS ARE SUPER COOL I ENJOYT THEM ALOT KEEP RITING AND YES DO PM ME YOUR NAME HOPEFULLY I WNT FRGET IT LOOL AND PM ME UR UPDATES I WILL TRY AND READ DEM WEN I CUM BKK

KRIYAANSH24- WELL VAISHU WE HARDLY TALK 2 EACHOTHER I REMBER SUMTYMS WEL U WOULD NOT TALK ME ON AT AND I WOULD KEEP TELLING YOU VAISHU Y U NT YTALKING TO ME LOL THAT WAS FUN WELL THNX FOR COMMNTIN G ON MA UPDATES I REALLY APPRECIATE IT YOU ARE AN AWSOME FRIEND CAN NVER FOREGT YOU AND PLEASE DONT FRGT MR LOL HOPE TO TALK 2 U SOON AND CARRY ONS ENDNG ME PMSS

LOVE_KUNWAR- WELL AHRA YOU ARE AN AWSOME PERSON WE HARDLY FGOT TO TALK TO EAXCHOTHER BUT I KNOW YOU ARE A DIE HARD KRIYAANSH FAN LOL SPECIALLY KUNWAR HAHA WILL MISS YOU ALOT AND YES DONMT FORGT ME AND FORGIVE ME FOR EVERYTHNGG..

LOVELLY7010- WELLL MANNU IVE GOT YOUR NUMBER SO WE CAN TEX WHEN EVER WE WANT TO THANK GOD HAHA GOT ONE OF MA FRIENDS WD ME WELL YES YOU HAVE BEEN AN AWSOME FRIEND I CANT EVN RITE IT IN WORDS , LOVE YOU ALOT I REMBER WHN YOU TOLD ME 2 RITE A SONG FEW DAYS AGO I WAS SO SCARED I WAS PRAYNG TO GOD PLEAS ENOT LET MANNU CUM ONLINE RGHT NOW CAUSE I HADNT FINSHED IT AM REALLY SORRY FOR THAT BUT THNKGOD YOU NEVER REMBERED HAHA WELL WILL MISS TALKING TO YOU BUT YOU CAN TEX ME WHNEVER YOU WANNA ILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU LOVE YOU MANNU AND DO SEND ME PM OF YUR UPDATES I WILL DEFO READ THEMClap

MEGICAL_ARSHA- WELL SWEETRS YOUR SUCH A SWEET PERSON NEVER CAN I FORGT YOU I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TOI TALKING TO YOU AND I REALLY MISS YOU HOPE YOU GET THIS PM AND COME BACK SOON AND I GET TO TALK 2 U WNVER I CUM ONLIBE WELL ILL BE AIITNG FOR YUR PMS AND YES DONT FORGET ME OK... BYE SWEETS COME SOON

MEDHA- WELLL MEDHA YOU ARE A REALLY CUTE AND NYC PERSON WE TALKED ONLY FOR A BIT BUT I ENJOYED IT I REMBER WHN WE ROTE AN SS I ENJOYED RITING IT ALOT IT WAS FUN HAHA HOPE YOU HAVENT FORGOTTEN WELL MISS YOU ALOT AND DONT FRGET MNE HOPE I GET TO TALK 2 U AGAIN 

POOJA_ANANDANI- WEL POOJA YOU ARE AWSOMME FRIEDN I CAN NEVER FORGET YOU YAAR I REMBER WHN I TLAKED TO U ABOUT KRIYAANSH AND HOW WE MET ON G=FB JAAN ALL OUR LATE NIGHT TALKS TALKING ABOUT KRIYAANSH RITING UPDATES HELPING EACHOTHER I WILL MISS IT ALL AM ALREADY CRYNG YAAR I WISH I GET TO TALK 2 UYA AGIN AUR WE GT SKYOE SO WE CN TLAK WHENVER WE WANNA EVENTHOUGH IT WAS 5 MIN , HURTING YOU WOULD HURT ME AM GONNA MISS ALL THE FUN I HAD WITH YOU JAAN BUT I WILL CHERISH IT ALL HOPE I TALK 2 U SOON LUV U JAAN MISS U TC

REYAANSHLOVE- AMY PATA NAHI TU KAHA BAAAG GAYI HAI DIKHTI HI NAHI AUR TERE SATAH TERE FF KE UPDATE BHI BHAAG GAYE HAI WELL AMY YOU  ARE AN AWSOME FREIND I CN NEVER FORGT YOU YAAR WILL MISS YOU ALOT I HOPE I SEE YOU SOON YES DO PM ME ALL YUR UPDATES AND DO MISS ME FRGIVE ME FOR EVERYTHNG CAUSE I KNOW I HAVE TAKEN YOUR HEAD IN SORRY FOR ALL THAT WISH I HAD GOT TO KNOW OU BETTER BYE...

SHONASPARKZZ- WELL SHONE WE JUST GOT TO KNOW EACHOTHER PATA NAHI TU BHI KAHA BHAAG GAYI HAI BUT YOUR JELOUS OF ADITI WOULD MAKE ME LUAG HAHA AM JUS REMBERING THAT AND LAUGHNG WELL YOU RITE REALLY GOOD AND IM MISSING YOUR UPDATES HOPE 2 SEE DEM WHN I CUM OL WHENEVER BUT YES WILL MISS TLKING 2 U U ARE AN ASOMME FRIEND LUV U YAAR FRGVE ME 4 EVERYTHNG..

SNIGHDA- WELLL SNIGHDA YES I KNEW YOU JUS A BIT BUT IT WAS FUN ALOT TALKING TO YOU YOU ARE AN AWSOME FRIEND DONT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW WELL I HOPE YOU ARE OK YOUR RITNGS ARE SUPER AWSOMME I ENJOY EVERYTHNG U RIGHT ABOUT CUAS ETHEY ARE RELALY INTRESSTING WILL MISS YOU A LOT BUT DO OM ME OK AND DO FORGIVE ME FOR EVERYTTHNGG...

TABZY-- WOW MAN WE LIVE IN SAME COUNTRY BUT WE HAVENT MET WELL I HOPE I MEET YOU SOON DO KEEP IN CONTACT IF POSSIBLE PM ME UR NUMBER I WOUYLD LOVE TO TALK 2 U AM GONNA MISS TALKIB=NG TO U I ENJOYED EVERYBIT WITH U WHNVR YOU WOULD CUM OL IT WILL BRNG A SMILE ON MA FACE KEEP IT UP WITH YU AWSOME UPDATES AND PM ME OK LUV U AND TC XX 

SHIV- WELL SHIV SAME GOES WITH YOU IF YOU DONT MYND DO SEND ME UR NUMBER YOIU HAVE BWN AN AWSOME FRIEND I REMBER WHN I MET U ON AT BUT PATA NAHI TERE UPDATES KAHA CHALE GAYE I REALLY DO MISS THEM HAVE FUN EJOY UR LYF HOPE IO SEEE YOU SOON TO AND YES DO TRY TO CNTINUE UR FF AND WILL MISS U ALOT BYEE..

TISH- TISH YAAR TU KABHI ATI HAI KABHI NAHI BUT WENVER I SEE PM FROM U I GET REALLY EXCITED THAT YOU HAVE UPDATED AND I LOOK FOR WARD TO IT WELL I HOPE TO SE EMORE PM WEN I CUM BACK YOU HAVE BEEN AN AWOSMME FRIENDD AND I HOPE I GET A CHNCE TO TALK 2 U AGAIN LUV U FRGVE ME FOR ALL THE TROUBLE I HAVE GVEN U AND YES KEEP ROCKINGWink

PIA UNNIPGC- WELL PIA TUJHE LAGTA HAI I DONT MISS YOU I MISS YOU THE MOSTT YARA NEVER SAY THAT AGIAN AND IM GNNA MISS YOU ALOT I WILL NEVER FORGT THE LONG CHATS WE WOULD HAVE IT WAS FUN PLEASE DO FRGVE ME FOR EVERYTHNG AND STOP BEING LAZY AND GVE US YOUR UPDATES CAUSE YOU RITE PERFECTLY WELL AND I ENJOY READING YOUR UPDATES HOEP TO SEE SUM WHN I CUM BK OK LUV U TC

YOGINI- WELL GIRL I HARDLY KNOW YOU BUT YOUR LONG COMMNTS ON MA UPDATE WILL JSUT BRING A SMILE ON MA FACE I WILL ALWAYS LOOK 4 UR CO0MMNT FOIRST SORRY I NEVER GT TO KNOW YOU BUT I HOPE I DO IT WILL BE REALLY GOOD TO KNOW YOU THNX FOR ALL THOSE LONG COMMNTS WILL MISS THEM AND SPEVIALLY YU U CAN PM ME OR  SCRAP ME TOMRRW I WILL LOVE TO TALK TO U BYE...

SHURBI- WELL SURBI YOUVE BEEN A REALLY NICE RITER I ENJIYED READING YOUR UPDATES ALOT DO KEEP RITING AND DONT FRGET TO PM ME OK

rids- how can i 4get yu yaar, will miss u alot uve been my jaan 2 me haha those questions are still going round in ma head pleas cum ol but y cnt u cum 4rm der ill defo try 2 cum ol 4 u ur aawsome friedn jaal i luv u alot will miss u alott and frgve me okk and dont wryy ill try 2 cumm ok just 2 tlk 2 u but mke sure u dnt 4gt me lol

SO GUYSSS UO ALL HAVE BEEN AWSOME SORRY IF I HAVE MISSED ANYONE , I LIVE YOU ALLL AND MISS YOU GUYS ALOT Cry
DO FORGIVE ME HOPE TO SEE YOU SEE AND KRIYAANSH FANS ALWAYS STY LIKE THAT I HOPE I GET A GOOD NEWS WHN I CUM BK ABOUT KRIYA LOL STILL GOT MA HOPES HAHAA WELL LOPVE YOU GUYS BYE TCC 
AND I WILL TRY TO CUM OL BUT TILL DEN DORGET ME AND SMILE!Big smile

LOVE AISHA SULLY XX

Edited by aishasully - 23 July 2012 at 7:59am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

arshalover26d3champWantubaka_happy_2000meeryydazzlingmanavi-Snehaa-StolenKiss.puja_arshaNirju99--RAINA--Beautiful_KinganniemathiaskrSaumya_D3EffaciousenriqueHR-DMG4lifeKR_anki_ArShanj_SRKholicsapnaarsha..nams..kvarshaHPHolic-3shaffy_arshamagical_maniayogini64Fate.IntervinedRoxxy47The007ShivanidancersqueencrazyskyBlack_StoneBorn2Dance-FrozenRain-Zehnaseeb.bluelashes-Araina--Ocean.eyes-Endurance

StolenKiss. IF-Dazzler
StolenKiss.
StolenKiss.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Dude dunt go..Cry
believe ma babes i wanna cry..
i love u aisha seriously im crying right now im very sensitve..
ur my internet frnd cant believe im crying..
ur best gal n e one can get ..
hope to see u sum day ur cuming to Saudi arab dude i wish I cld contact u jis din tu aayegi Makkah mai bhi ussi tym jaati if mai tujhe dhund pati..my tears are trickling down from my eyes till my nose..
ill mish u baby i wanna cry my heart out and hug u like never leaving u..
no u were never trouble for me frnds ke liye jaan ready hai dude..really love u..tu to aise bol rahi hai jaise hamesha chod ke jaa rahi hai ill talk wid u on FB..and oye hoye madam wedding pics send karna mat bholna.. loads of hugs and kisses love u and will always love u gonna miss u very badly..dude cux of u im crying and dunt u dare take it as a joke samjhi mai yahan ro rahi hu and agar tune joke li to i wont leave u//.. Cry LOVE U NOW LOVE U FOR EVER..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishasullyEndurance

Zehnaseeb. IF-Sizzlerz
Zehnaseeb.
Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

i can't say anything right now Aisha, i m crying right now, n feeling dizzy of fasting..

i just can say that: I LOVE YOUHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishasully

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Aisha pagal ladki jate samai rula diya nah tune.
Gosh iski jarurat thi kya.

We love u a lot and wil alwayys do.
Will miss u very very much.
Dont know wat to say and what not to.
U know we love u more dan anything and S we had fun time enjoying with all the things we diod be it chattingf,spamming or any other task.

Will miss u loads both here nd in Fb.

Now all i can say is take care all the best for ur future.
have a wonderful one.

And Miss u loads.

aishasully

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
We'll miss you loads and loads Aisha! Hug Won't stop you cuz I know that's not possible LOL And thank you for always reading EmbarrassedHug Hug Pmz will be sent LOL You are a great of mine and can never forget that. Enjoy the new phase of life and keep coming whenever possible please Hug 

Loads of love
Khushi. 

PS: It's a surprise you wrote my PM id instead of real one LOL 

aishasully-FrozenRain-

sapnaarsha IF-Rockerz
sapnaarsha
sapnaarsha

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

Will miss u

aishasully

Himu_arsha IF-Rockerz
Himu_arsha
Himu_arsha

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Will really miss you 
Ur welcome 
My name is himani
Love you too
I'm crying while writing this
Can't write anymore 

Will miss you

aishasully

bluelashes IF-Sizzlerz
bluelashes
bluelashes

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
AROMAARSHA- WELL AROMA YOUR UPDATES ARE MINDBLOWING U STILL HAVENT UPDATED THE SHIVCAM ONE NO WORRIES HOPE TO SEE IT WHEN I COME BACK IF I DO I KNW I AHVENT KNOWN U ALOT BUT YOU ARE A SUCH A NICE GIRL NEVER CAN I FORGET U  WHEN PM ME YOU WERE LEAVING I WAS REALLY UPSETCry UT THNKGOD YOU WERENT OBVIOUSLY IT WASS ALL A PLAN LOL WELL KEEP SENDING ME PM I WILL TRY TO READ WHEN I COME BACK...

Winkhey we love u meri tumse baat nahi hui iska matlab j nahi ki i don't love u ... or j mere comments se tume pta chal jata hoga or jate waqt rula diyaCry nd ja everyone need a break but short break samji so jaldi sey short break le k wapis a jao because muje tumhara work bohat pasan hey so don't say agar ... j bolo ki main ja kar ati hoo samji . jhali hey meri trha tu b ... chal ab smile nd jab tu wapis ayegi apni break k baad then main tuje jahi milugi ... nd we r friends ok to j dost tumhara intjar karegi . love u .gonna miss u a lot ... cu soon ...LOL

Edited by aromakriyaansh - 22 July 2012 at 9:02pm

Effaciousaishasully

Go to top