Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Just another maniac monday... (Page 8)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ponni

well said...no use of blaming Cvs or any other...because they will do what they want...even they said dekhna hai toh dekho...Cry
This really hurts... I felt so bad when i heard this Ouch but what to do bardasgt karu... Ya pass karo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

I can't believe I spent the entire day thinking about Arshi! Well I guess it's ok.. I have been working hard the past few days.. so one day of relaxing couldn't hurt me.. 

I am so tired, Fuzzy.. tired of worrying about these two.. I think I will just watch without worrying too much! Trying not to expect anything, like you said.. then maybe I wont be depressed! If I do get depressed, I know you are there.. to cheer me up.. Hug

I'm so glad... Hahahah. Chill now... No need to worry...it's only a serial and they will come around soon....

Btw.. Fuzzy.. do you know what I have done all day??
Watched this video.. repeatedly from 1:15-4:20.. and have been repeatedly singing and listening to that second stanza of the title song that they play from 3:06 onwards.. 

Maan.. I missed feeling like this about IPKKND .. 
At 3:06, when he removes that lock of hair from Khushi's face, the way she looks at him.. and how he asks her what happened? where you scared? .. with so much love in his face.. There I identified another fully romantic moment.. the wife who realizes that her husband just did something that he normally would never had done, that too for her.. such a romantic gesture... and he is just so overcome by love for his wife.. that was just so beautiful! Because she accepted that she loved him.. do you notice that finally when she gives up fighting, she threw her arms around him.. she accepted then and there that he loved her and that she loved him, .. well so I want to think LOL 

Anyways I should start working now.. its past 9pm now .. 12 hours of continuous IPKKND.. and now I'm tired Embarrassed Oh god.. what has Arshi done to us???

I haven't seen the scene ...rem my holy month... I'm avoiding all this... I didn't see it much...I heard n typed it... Plz do MSG me on Skype in the morning...I'll see after 20 aug...just enjoy the old epis n don't get so upset... Can undo anything? Nooo so just enjoy... Bus don't expect too muc... The more we want to see..the more they delay it... They love teasing us... N we let them... Arshi has finished us... U won't believe it... I call Karachi my niece knows Arnav n khuhsi... My sister does... My bro in law ...Shyam ws hahahahha he's saying hello hi bye bye... I told him unlike mami a lot... U these kinds stay together hahahaha... So it's not only us... It has spread like a wild fire...we r fretful we have IF  come n cry ourselves out... N one another... Hugsss :)))

lazylad8-FauZi

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tennessean

Hi Fazi,

Nice post as usual.Clap

I am expecting the family drama to continue at RM( not a surprise anymore).Confused However, I will be happy if we get some meaningful conversations between Arshi and some adorable moments from them.Wink
She n Arnav r better off at  GH... Thanks :)

lazylad8-FauZi

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazylad8

Wink I agree...we should chill and wait.
Maybe the Cvs will calm down too after the Anjali-lead hype and give us what we want!!!!!!!!!

even i was goiung to say this..before sepreation cv's wl surely shw some romance for trp's then seperationb wl happen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bpbr

Well said...I have been going on in the same lines in my past few posts...

It is a show and hence there will be ups and downs for the longevity... Lets not always expect only romance and romance,i know we all looove that, but there is more to this show.

For those who wanna quit watching while they are separated(read in other posts) : Just remember the milan after separation is quite exciting.  I am gonna tune in and watch the show, that we fell in love with a year back. Its the same CVs back then also...am hoping they will surprise us.

Watch the show with no expectations and perhaps we will enjoy it more. If not there is always IF to rant our frustrations...

Also there is no reason why we shouldn't send constructive criticism to SP...but not immature hate mails.
Thats what I'll do... Don't expect anything... No spoilers no rumors... Just enjoy the show ... N be calm...take NK s advice... Breath in n Breath out hahahahha

lazylad8-FauZi

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanayam

Sane advice.
The bashing is futile and really misplaced. We don't wAnt just romance because romance is nothing without a good story. The story would be incomplete without the other elements. So we want the entire drama.
So I'll wait and watch. So far the story has been awesome. Don't want it altered under pressure.
Keep up the good work team IPK.
Agree...just relax n enjoy... N cry with them...but relax

lazylad8-FauZi

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Very very well said fazila Hug
Love u for this post... We just love this show and we will love it forever whatever they show...
We should just wait n watch... May be we will get an awesome track... Big smile

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

--Kittu-- IF-Rockerz
--Kittu--
--Kittu--

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Agree with u.
Nice post !!!!!!

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Go to top