Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Just another maniac monday... (Page 2)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007
Posts: 32773

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smitz_LIGHTS999

Expectations always lead 2 disappointment..

So i aint xpcting anythng ryt nw,jus gona wtch it as it cms :)

Nice post,btw! Smile
yep...thxEmbarrassed

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 7572

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Very well delivered speech with lots of reasoning!!!  Unfortunately, IPKKND fans seems to make sane reasoning fly out door.  I am one of those too.Ouch
 
I think you where dead on target Fuzzy on several things.  The epiosde on Friday was not bad but our expectations were extremely high and when we saw 4 minutes of ArHI and 17 minutes of family with Anjali taken center spotlight, we blew a fuse.  We are frustrated with no romance as we had our hearts ready for rain sequence and well you know the rest.  Frustration has flooded IF.  With reason.
 
Secondly, I think you are right about Khushi.  She loves Arnav with all her heart, she has proved that over and over especially through kidnapping but she is not ready for the next step.  Fuzzy she still has a bruised heart.  Has she forgiven, absolutely but several days back ASR ripped the healing hurt open again.  She doesn't trust that he will not bruise her again.  There has not been a redemption track either.
 
With Khushi leaving, thank you CV, we can watch all these things correct themselves.  I personally can not wait till the ladies of GH find out about contract marriage.  That is going to be fun...
 
I am watching tomorrow with no expectations therefore I will enjoy...


Edited by Punkin22 - 22 July 2012 at 5:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007
Posts: 32773

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Very well delivered speech with lots of reasoning!!!  Unfortunately, IPKKND fans seems to make sane reasoning fly out door.  I am one of those too.Ouch
 
I think you where dead on target Fuzzy on several things.  The epiosde on Friday was not bad but our expectations were extremely high and when we saw 4 minutes of ArHI and 17 minutes of family with Anjali taken center spotlight, we blew a fuse.  We are frustrated with no romance as we had our hearts ready for rain sequence and well you know the rest.  Frustration has flooded IF.  With reason.

With reason yes...but the prob is that PH  are as  adamant as ASR was...now we need a khuhsi for them to melt n do as we want...impossible...Confused
 
Secondly, I think you are right about Khushi.  She loves Arnav with all her heart, she has proved that over and over especially through kidnapping but she is not ready for the next step.  Fuzzy she still has a bruised heart.  Has she forgiven, absolutely but several days back ASR ripped the healing hurt open again.  She doesn't trust that he will not bruise her again.  There has not been a redemption track either.
 
Arnav has no other outlet but her...i hope he doesnt blast at her after talking to his Di Ouch

With Khushi leaving, thank you CV, we can watch all these things correct themselves.  I personally can not wait till the ladies of GH find out about contract marriage.  That is going to be fun...
 
I am watching tomorrow with no expectations therefore I will enjoy...
thanks...thats y i made this post...cause lots of my friends r so disappointed...along with me...cause we predict n get spoilers, n all this raises our hopes...but the PH go the totally opp way...n we go crashing down...so...im gonna be chill...not expecting anything from them...sigh...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

shaz2009 IF-Stunnerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Joined: 11 September 2009
Posts: 28250

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Fab post Fuzzy!I'm actually very excited for Monday's episode,now we got what we all asked for...Khushi to leave RM,Arnav to cry tears of love for Khushi.Whatever happens just gana try stay positive.It will be interesting and exciting to see Arnav's tadap for Khushi as this way their love will get stronger with the separation.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiTia.0Fazila~

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Joined: 04 March 2012
Posts: 13856

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
What CVs are gonna do, we all saw. As per Mishti, it will be an awesome track. But what I really wanted to say to Arnav ji is provided below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-sxSd1uwoU

Lately you've been stuck imagining
What you wanna do
And what we all think
'Tis Time for you to get a blow *ahem*


(Hint: Exchange *ahem* with synonym for work)...


Be a little inappropriate
'Cause you know that everybody's thinking it
When you stare at Khushi's butt...

Shame on you
To need release
You have to think of Di...

You wanna go all the way
Taking your *ahem* tonight
You wanna get to the dirt
Visual got running through my mind, whoa


(Hint: Replace *ahem* with the F-word... For teeny boopers, yes it's Fun)...

Lately your family got you all tied up
There's a countdown waiting for you to erupt
Time to get the hell out

You've been told what you should do with "it"...
You both keep yourselves inside the room...
And keep your Di locked out

Shame on you
To need release
You need permission from Di...

You wanna go all the way
Taking your *ahem* tonight
You wanna get to the dirt
Visual got running through my mind, Whoa...


Edited by tia.o - 22 July 2012 at 5:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiOmNaMaSteOmFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007
Posts: 32773

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

Fab post Fuzzy!I'm actually very excited for Monday's episode,now we got what we all asked for...Khushi to leave RM,Arnav to cry tears of love for Khushi.Whatever happens just gana try stay positive.It will be interesting and exciting to see Arnav's tadap for Khushi as this way their love will get stronger with the separation.
Hug ya be postive and keep calm...n not expect much...n ignore few ppl hahahahahhaLOL Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007
Posts: 32773

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

What CVs are gonna do, we all saw. As per Mishti, it will be an awesome track. But what I really wanted to say to Arnav ji is provided below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-sxSd1uwoU

Lately you've been stuck imagining
What you wanna do
And what we all think
'Tis Time for you to get a blow *ahem*

(Hint: Exchange ahem with synonym for work)...

Be a little inappropriate
'Cause you know that everybody's thinking it
When you stare at Khushi's butt...

Shame on you
To need release
You have to think of Di...

You wanna go all the way
Taking your *ahem* tonight
You wanna get to the dirt
Visual got running through my mind, whoa

(Hint: Replace *ahem* with the F-word... For teeny boopers, yes it's Fun)...

Lately your family got you all tied up
There's a countdown waiting for you to erupt
Time to get the hell out

You've been told what you should do with "it"...
You both keepyourselves inside the room...
And keep your Di locked out

Shame on you
To need release
You need permission from Di...

You wanna go all the way
Taking your *ahem* tonight
You wanna get to the dirt
Visual got running through my mind, Whoa...
 ROFL tia...ur unbelievable...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiTia.0

Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Joined: 28 March 2009
Posts: 2004

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Well said. And yes according to sbs and articles khushi will leave the house but i think she will tell arnav thag buaji is sick and she needs to go take care of her and he will try to stop her but she will refuse him. He will ho to drop her but i think she will make him go back home!! Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Monday Blues, Mami's Cues

2

Author: HeadOverHeels   Replies: 12   Views: 1839

HeadOverHeels 12 1839 05 December 2011 at 10:03am by .Saraa.
11/28/11=Monday Spoiler!!!

Author: whisperer   Replies: 2   Views: 3735

whisperer 2 3735 28 November 2011 at 12:26pm by minuu
Monday prediction mostly..?

Author: aanu23   Replies: 6   Views: 1475

aanu23 6 1475 25 November 2011 at 11:17am by aanu23
Its Monday today after weekend!!!!

Author: anjani-pagli   Replies: 3   Views: 745

anjani-pagli 3 745 14 November 2011 at 3:50am by P4RO
Monday A fresh start..

Author: .Saraa.   Replies: 5   Views: 934

.Saraa. 5 934 11 November 2011 at 10:48am by Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index