India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Just another maniac monday...

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Monday might be a start of a better week... We all wanted khushi to leave RH n we saw that in SBS, that she is... I know we all will scream n shout... But we all wanted that... Right??? Then Arnavs repent can start n we all cry with them... like always... Sigh...So lets chillSilly

My prediction after watching the SBS... Do I have choice but to see it... No... So ya I did see it... Arnav will by his Di and Di will be ranting u have changed blah blah n guess who might be listening to it all? KKGSR.. N u know how selfless she is... She will decide to fix it all by herself again...n will think that as it is 6 months will be over soon n as she is the bone of contention between payal n akash n also between Arnav n his Di.. will decide to leave sooner...Confused

No... I dont think she has accepted Arnav as her husband... He had tricked her n she knows it... The contract is still hanging on her head like a sword... So how can she accept him as her husband n for how many days??

So she might make an excuse and will go to GH house and knowing how Arnav hovers around her will say he will come with her... But she will totally refuse him... But he will not listen to her... Cause now he's scared of loosing her... 

So let's wait for few more hours for our fab serial... N let's not expect too much cause then we will be disappointed... So let's take each day n enjoy it...And lets forget romance...cause the more we want to see it the less they show n then they tease us...so lets forget about it... I saw on facebook someone had written that plz dont email star plus n complain...lets be positive...cause negativity will hurt our show...n I want IPK to run forever...Embarrassed

My Writing IndexEnjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Fazila~ - 22 July 2012 at 5:02pm

The following 142 member(s) liked the above post:

aqusa19bal_ruchiishahssharmilakiranmarina24shornafairy111Kitwatshrutitira93Arshi_Amazingipkknd159Jeevitha.Predheartdhulanyakitty789azizeh123poonam.gupta12Neeltara-Sapna-sarunarshifanNasraManchilaslankaManvi90fizzyfairyARHIFAIRYTALEmamgainnMahi_ButtdorindakateSanayamsamspriyanka09PokkaunplotableShopnila-Reva-KamalikaGINGCIVMrManagementmalosefalcon.starms_1991yongshinThamanna85zobshehKasu4lyfekripa_khsami_qtGypsyrose211mangaloreShivanee31virmanforevermishty_angelMahi122VkjThomsunchunkysonyMaddyAddyshasru26priyankaaRareAngelAvi64BestesynirbasitoZarahatkearshiipkkndluvCetroniakalo_meghteju695mehak06onetwothreeDaRkPrInCeSsSurkh_Soz_IshqAleesha7777reallyhappyLovely1Malvika18sanny-beautifulgo2sleep83eyesonmenehusashhhnazibahdevsumaafanginaclazylad8-FauZigarlic.anishaa.AR_EternalLove_NiShI_-EndlessSmile-MISTIEamaypranaysigridbella39srijaaa127-SI-SmileyStarjessicadvelanginipriasweetpeeplishagun_sarunmisscrazyfan--Kittu--piggieArshig8SaRun.musicfan5boreddamselriafnaPunkin22saima4744pavi1fffan123-ElmoFuj-Tia.0soharaseeta_naipsARS24GodhuliLogonadithyannoclapspleasechotte097Angel13silvia1999chand1234cocoatreeMrDarcyfan--MISHTEE--pinky89OmNaMaSteOmVeena..bahi.pluviophile.DiamondLifeThanuAdityaanumeha_rajat..Amira..drunkiiebabeshaz2009NestleToulousesonia_1.shinchan.

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Wink I agree...we should chill and wait.
Maybe the Cvs will calm down too after the Anjali-lead hype and give us what we want!!!!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

robbieREEARHIFAIRYTALEdorindakateKasu4lyfeRareAngelFazila~

--Amy-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Amy--
--Amy--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
yeah totally agree...
I'm not expecting anything for Monday...
as for Thursday I was  not expecting anything and what we got that day made me the happiest person...
So I want the same to happen now...
I'm taking the story as it is coming...
We should just wait and watch...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

robbieREEARHIFAIRYTALEdorindakateKamalikaGKasu4lyfezobshehRareAngeleyesonmelazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Well said

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ARHIFAIRYTALEdorindakateKasu4lyfeRareAngellazylad8-FauZieyesonmeFazila~

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
You are right ! Let's just wait & watch... Smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ARHIFAIRYTALEdorindakateRareAngellazylad8-FauZiFazila~

xsumi IF-Sizzlerz
xsumi
xsumi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
i agree with u 
we should chill and just watch
it not gonna be like a dramatic ep 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateRareAngellazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xsumi

i agree with u 
we should chill and just watch
it not gonna be like a dramatic ep 
LOL dont be sooo pessimistic... bus lets not keep our hopes very high :))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateRareAngellazylad8-FauZi

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Expectations always lead 2 disappointment..

So i aint xpcting anythng ryt nw,jus gona wtch it as it cms :)

Nice post,btw! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ARHIFAIRYTALEdorindakateRareAngellazylad8-FauZiTia.0Fazila~

Go to top