Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun the super hot dude with a promising future.

VidyaGJ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi All,

I just started watching IPKKND and caught up mostly online with the previous year's + episodes.
I totally enjoyed watching them all and I am a huge fan of this show now and even more of the delicious hotness personified "Arnav".
Barun Sobti's acting skills have improved from his previous shows immensely. He has matured in his acting as well as his looks, very finely, almost big screen ready, finely. :)
Now, Saniya (always found her good at her acting + exotic beauty) and Barun's electric chemistry, standing on a good foundation (direction + story + editing + supporting cast) is this show's success here abroad and home.

This one actor Barun Sobti, steals your heart/mind. I see him in Bollywood very very soon, of-course if his luck and his confidence stays up the same. I will have to wish him here that his luck/time continues to thrive the same too. I heard some interviews online and he did not sound very convinced of his success or I should say overtly modest of himself?!
Then, I wish to see him surely in front of the camera then back too. His successes ahead will mean this serial would end for bigger better Bollywood?! (Bummer!! No sweat though) Also, hoping he chooses his projects wisely there in big Bollywood.
OHW I am such a ditsy fan...it's funny I could be like this...I compare this show and him with the same euphoria I felt when I first saw "Jab we met" and the new improved Shahid, Kareena in it.

OK, I should wrap now...but would love to hear you all on my fresh experience with this series and the hot dude named Barun oops Arnav. :)

Question: Since I am new and all and not fully caught up yet ... "Have they consummated their turbulent marriage yet??!!" Now, he is back on the series from his film shoot now too, correct?!

Alright, adios,

signed by another IPKKND, more Barun drooling fan.
Edited by VidyaGJ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome to IPK land... Yeah he s the guy who can look hot n cute at a tym.. We all have been drooling on him since 6th july 2011... Yeah he s back frm film shooting n nope Arshi havent consummated yet...:D
VidyaGJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: holeesmokes

Nope they haven't!!!

Good!! Whew...:)
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Barundeewani19

Welcome to IPK land... Yeah he s the guy who can look hot n cute at a tym.. We all have been drooling on him since 6th july 2011... Yeah he s back frm film shooting n nope Arshi havent consummated yet...:D

IT WAS 6TH JUNE 2011 - sorry
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
welcome to IPKKND world ðŸ˜Š
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah he is the besttt
No they haven't consumalated yet waiting for that day
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=VidyaGJ]Hi All,

Barun Sobti's acting skills have improved from his previous shows immensely. He has matured in his acting as well as his looks, very finely, almost big screen ready, finely. :)
Now, Saniya (always found her good at her acting + exotic beauty) and Barun's electric chemistry, standing on a good foundation (direction + story + editing + supporting cast) is this show's success here abroad and home.

If you watch his last series which you can also catch on youtube it is still exceptional & what it does is show Barun as a young naive person that does not take his responsibilities seriouly so in that role he did really well. His acting there was brilliant. With this role he has captured more of a fan base due to the fact that its a more dynamic role where he plays an autocratic business man that has a soft side but also becuase he is teamed up with Sanaya & there is s really good storyline. All three together has resulted in all three succeeding. Barun is a completely different person BUT he was as good an actor in Baat Humari Paki Hai as he is in this one- he just plays each role convincingly so taht you would not think that they were played by the same person - of couse added to that was the difference in the look & clothes!!
saima4744 thumbnail
welcom to our forum our world.                                                                                                                   he is so cute asr.
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Welcome 2 arshi land 😛

Happy Drooling! 😃
VidyaGJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barundeewani19

WOW!! He must feel so flattered and his wife must feel super good too, with all this adoration!! I understand her need to be private.
He must hire a PR soon who is going to cash in all this international screaming ultra drooling attention. He wins mine with his callous, down to earth, Oh really? I am cute and hot?! attitude and his stare and Oh his priceless expressions and ... :) (Nevermind, will stop now. jeez)