Does no one else want the same?

AmeliaSalvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Is just me that wants arnav to cry khushi a river before she even bothers to give him time of day. Yeah, he's all romantic now, but doesn't khushi deserve like the biggest apology in the world first. He was such a jerk to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I've been screaming on top of my lungs since he got saved. I want Khushi to leave RM & Arnav cry for Khushi. That would be THE BEST THING EVER! I dunno how many posts I mentioned this in. I think I've gone crazy!
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
well khushi is a person who can forgive a person very easily and even though arnav had hurt her alot ..she still loves him alot 
sooo arnav has already made khushi his wife ..when khushi ran and hugged him
AmeliaSalvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
👏
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

I've been screaming on top of my lungs since he got saved. I want Khushi to leave RM & Arnav cry for Khushi. That would be THE BEST THING EVER! I dunno how many posts I mentioned this in. I think I've gone crazy!

👏 Thank god one person agrees with me !!! :) 
DieHard-KSGfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am wid u...I want redemption fr crying out loud...He has done so many bad things to da girl he loves...he cant get away dat easily...his precious tears cant only be reserved fr his weeping willow di...he needs to repent fr da numerous tears khushi has shed fr him or fr his actions
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Ads me in the list too...this is exactly what I wanted to see...would love to see this track than any othe track. He has to think abt Kushi n only Kushi , cry for crashing her dreams by forcing her into marriage. He has to repent for a big time.
Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I want that sooo bad
Sooo agree
sprinkle2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
i dont agree completely but yeah
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i want him to cry when khushi leaves rm..
1yyy2krish3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i totally agree wit u