Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: daredevilpreyas

Huh??? Weren't u supposed to be on strike???

Lol My strike starts from tomorrow.. I'm leaving for vac today so I won't be watch the epis from tomorrow ðŸ˜›
Dr.Strange thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MsDramaQueen

Lol My strike starts from tomorrow.. I'm leaving for vac today so I won't be watch the epis from tomorrow ðŸ˜›

And u'll be gone for a week? or more???
..Shweta.. thumbnail
Disha Left for NJ!!!! And hola Preyas! How was your birthday?
Dr.Strange thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShwetaSunshine

Disha Left for NJ!!!! And hola Preyas! How was your birthday?

loved it... loving my entire vacation which is my bday gift to me...😛 so loving each and every second of it...
MsDramaQueen thumbnail
BAAH Shweta.. Haven't left yet...

@Preyas
Did you see my bday message on your thread?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I thought Khushi did wrong today she shouldn't have lie like that. Not only to Arnav but to the entry family. Can't she think of a different way to get out of that place? Why this lie? If they think she can lie about this the family might think she lied about the whole Shyam thing as well. I hope Arnav gets to know and he doesn't tell anybody about it  but of course he will be upset at her though.
MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

I thought Khushi did wrong today she shouldn't have lie like that. Not only to Arnav but to the entry family. Can't she think of a different way to get out of that place? Why this lie? If they think she can lie about this the family might think she lied about the whole Shyam thing as well. I hope Arnav gets to know and he doesn't tell anybody about it  but of course he will be upset at her though.

Well as Gul said, this is one of Khushi's flaws that makes her a real life person.
She thinks everything is going to be fine, tries to do something but it always turns out bad.
Now lets see what happens. I want Arnav to find out the truth so he can go back GH, pull her out of there and get re-married again.
I hope they don't drag the remarriage track for a long time like they do in a real marriage.
Dr.Strange thumbnail

BAAH Shweta.. Haven't left yet...

@Preyas
Did you see my bday message on your thread?

yes i did...i even replied to it... but guess u missed that...
MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: daredevilpreyas

yes i did...i even replied to it... but guess u missed that...

You did? LOL can you give me the lnk to it?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Well as Gul said, this is one of Khushi's flaws that makes her a real life person.

She thinks everything is going to be fine, tries to do something but it always turns out bad.
Now lets see what happens. I want Arnav to find out the truth so he can go back GH, pull her out of there and get re-married again.
I hope they don't drag the remarriage track for a long time like they do in a real marriage.

I personally fell he will bring her back at RM since there is a couple days more left for this contract to be over with.