Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Strange thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
What the??? 

what the heck just happened??? whats with the "i'm leaving IF forever"? did they really leave???
-zozo- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hay preyas!!!Edited by zoey_1365 - 11 years ago
Dr.Strange thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoey_1365

Hay preyas!!!

hey zoha...
-zozo- thumbnail
Yes preyas u heard right shwety and BELLI r going crazy!!
MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Dont worry about it guys. Im working my ass off and i promise, everthing i going to be fine.

When is tara coming back? Its the 28th.
Dr.Strange thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoey_1365

Yes preyas u heard right shwety and BELLI r going crazy!!

yup... i didnt know actually untill i kept on reading the comments calling belli and shweta crazy... i had to read the prev pages to know what actually happ... and zoha, plz dont call them crazy... caz the poor word wont even do justice in describing what they are doing...caz for a mere promise and that too a one related to watching ipk, if one breaks it is it so serious a crime that they shud cut all ties from the other frnds... that is really sad... i can understand if the situation is kinda serious, like brutus killing Caesar was a thing that would be considered shameful... but breaking a promise to watch ipk hurt someone so bad? i mean come on... its a tv show and they are ready to make and break frnds based on that? is it so easy? 

Arrgh... belli u made me write a paragraph again and u'd do well to read it... caz if u and shweta leave IF for something so petty all i can do is ----->😡😡😡😡😡
MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
@ preyas
unfortunately shweta is that kind if.person. Shez impulsive and takes decisions too fast. Please dont blame belli..she already feels guitly for doing nothing..
Carabelli5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsDramaQueen

@ preyas
unfortunately shweta is that kind if.person. Shez impulsive and takes decisions too fast. Please dont blame belli..she already feels guitly for doing nothing..

Dishu you have no idea HOW MUCH I LOVE U and ZOEY for being ther for me ALWAYS!
Dr.Strange thumbnail

@ preyas

disha: oh i am not blaming belli at all... just saying that she is feeling this guilty unnecessarily as though she killed the president... they can talk it out instead of taking such rash decisions like quitting and stuff...

Shweta: come on we all mistakes... the good thing was that u came out clean... u told that u had broken the promise instead of hiding it as belli wudnt have come to know otherwise... it was just a mistake... u cant punish urself so badly that u break all bonds of friendship for a matter like this...

belli: dont feel so guilty... i am sure if you both talk all of this stuff will be cleared in no time... this promise isn't worth loosing so many frnds... so u guys talk and come back on IF ASAP... i'll be waiting for both of you... mistakes happen and it is our duty to make them right not do another one...

COME BACK...😊
Edited by daredevilpreyas - 11 years ago
-zozo- thumbnail

Dont worry about it guys. Im working my ass off and i promise, everthing i going to be fine.

When is tara coming back? Its the 28th.

what r u doing please tell me!!!
T is coming back tomorrow!!