Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I cant believe im saying this vut i cant do the strike...
The bas prt us my aunt here watches is ISS PYAAR TOO! HOW CAN U STAY ON STRIKE WHEN I HAVE SOMEINE TO SHARE MY EXCITEMENT WITH? PLEEEZZ HELP ME GUYS!!
Dr.Strange thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MsDramaQueen

I cant believe im saying this vut i cant do the strike...
The bas prt us my aunt here watches is ISS PYAAR TOO! HOW CAN U STAY ON STRIKE WHEN I HAVE SOMEINE TO SHARE MY EXCITEMENT WITH? PLEEEZZ HELP ME GUYS!!

Become blind to all else that moves...
..Shweta.. thumbnail
I hate waking up early πŸ₯± Now I shall go take a shower...
Dr.Strange thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShwetaSunshine

I hate waking up early πŸ₯± Now I shall go take a shower...

wasnt it u who said that you slept till 4pm the other day... well ur not a bear that you can choose to fall asleep whenever you want to and not get up...πŸ˜›
..Shweta.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: daredevilpreyas

wasnt it u who said that you slept till 4pm the other day... well ur not a bear that you can choose to fall asleep whenever you want to and not get up...πŸ˜›

I slept AT 4pm and woke up around 9pm fo dinner cause Sheila ki Jawani's relatives exhausted me so I crashed as soon as they left, apne facts to ek bar check kar liya karo! And thanks Preyas, don't worry I know I'm not a bear! Tongue
Dr.Strange thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShwetaSunshine

I slept AT 4pm and woke up around 9pm fo dinner cause Sheila ki Jawani's relatives exhausted me so I crashed as soon as they left, apne facts to ek bar check kar liya karo! And thanks Preyas, don't worry I know I'm not a bear! πŸ˜›

ur not a bear but u are this

A koala bear... sleep at 4 to 9 get up and then sleep at 11 again... awake only for 2 hours a day and sleep the rest...

and ur relatives left???

😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 
Edited by daredevilpreyas - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The most awaited track is finally here πŸ₯³
MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

The most awaited track is finally hereπŸ₯³

omg omg...is the remarriahr track? Wait dont tell me..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can't wait I hope today is the last day for comedy. Though I really liked today's episode. 
..Shweta.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: daredevilpreyas

ur not a bear but u are this

A koala bear... sleep at 4 to 9 get up and then sleep at 11 again... awake only for 2 hours a day and sleep the rest...

and ur relatives left???

😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

Do you have a problem with Koala Bears? I for one think they are adorable! And I woke up super early that day and the past 3 days but main yaahan tumhe kyun safai de rahi hoon?

And yes, dooor ke rishtedar left. I can see why you are so attached to them though!
Annoyance <3 Annoyance.