India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~::Love is Blind::~(Thread:4) (Page 75)

farha623 Goldie
farha623
farha623

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
I just read all the parts in one go! I'm sooo hooked!

love the way u have written this and can't wait to read the new twist of maan n dev meeting!!

I was pressing like for all chapters but it wasn't working

pls PM me when u update =)=)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farha623

love the way u have written this and can't wait to read the new twist of maan n dev meeting!!

awwwh thank you!

So happy to hear you love this SS very much Embarrassed

Will gladly pm you. . .in fact the next update will be up in the next 15 minutes or so :)

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 06 November 2012 at 4:46pm
farha623 Goldie
farha623
farha623

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

awwwh thank you!

So happy to hear you love this SS very muchEmbarrassed

Will gladly pm you. . .in fact the next update will be up in the next 15 minutes or so :)

thx for adding me to u PM list =)=)

15 minutes n an update!!!! awesome!!!waiting up to read it =) hehe then will go sleep (im in UK n it's past midnight but definitely worth less sleep if I get to read ur update! ;)

Mrs.ZSK

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
waiting

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

Part: 32

A Rose's Thorns

RECAP:

"Think of it has charity, I always help the less fortunate" he nonchalantly utters intending to hit the bull's eye mark of Geet's heart.
He turns around; not even waiting to see how low his blow was towards his Brown Eyes!

The crowd clears, Sasha smirking, Vicky confused and upset, but follow Maan especially with the glare that he gave.

"I told you the truth is an ugly reality, but you didn't listen" were the last words of Dev as he also left her to fend with the shattered pieces of her heart all by herself.

She felt crowed inside her skin and sweat followed by cold chills plaguing her. It starts to pour with rain as if the skies were crying the tears that were all dried from her eyes. Her numb body moves absentmindedly. Her brain couldn't register what had just happened; it was more like refusing to register it in order to protect her from permanent scarring.

But the attack wasn't toward her brain but to her heart so slowly the flashbacks of what took place seeped in cracking her numb body.

"I had CANCER. . . I was pushing you away from myself so you could hate me once I left this world and move on with your life"

Her brows on her face curl as the anguish slowly coursed through her.

"I made the decision easier for you Mrs. Geet Dev Singh Malhotra!"

She tilts her head upward as she slowly looks up to the sky, wanting to complain to her babaji.

"But when I was saw you I was too late! No sindoor on your mang. . .No Mangalsutre on your neck"!

She brings the gaze of her eyes back down, ashamed of meeting her babaji. She felt battered around the head, with a sinking feeling in her chest & a queasy feeling in her stomach.

You don't need to hesitate to be in the arms of your husband because of me! Nobody is stopping you . . . Mrs.Geet Dev Singh Malhotra.

"Mrs.Geet Dev Singh Malhotra . . Mrs.Geet Dev Singh Malhotra. . . Mrs.Geet Dev Singh Malhotra" her name kept spinning around her mind. She attempts to block it all by a feasible attempt of closing her ears with her hands, all in vain.

"Main Mrs. Dev Geet Malhotra hoon            . . . .Why Don't I feel like one! Jawab doh mujhe!

She lets out a small sob as all her emotions and breath clumped at the end of her throat, making it hard to breathe, but ready to escape and rip from her throat looking for escape.

When your f***ing some other rich bachelor, how could you feel like Mrs. Dev Geet Malhotra!"

Her legs give up on her as the pain cripples her to the ground.

"JAO!"

She fell to the ground not evening having the ability to raise her head, as the throbbing pain took the life out of her body.

"You don't owe me nothing. . Think of it as charity, I always help the less fortunate"!

Her eyes stinging with anguish as tears strolled down her cheeks. She holds her face.

"Your love will always be blind for him"

Geet raises her head with all her strength and let's out a cry, "AAAGGGHHH" letting all the bottled emotion rip from her throat, from her soul.

She had no idea where to turn, to whom to turn to!  She didn't deserve neither of them.  She has hurt and deceived both of them! This whole time she was thinking about herself, in search of love, and hurting those who loved her, she thought to herself as the pain overtook her weak and emotionally exhausted body.

An office chair flew out the window, shattering it to pieces and scaring everyone to death.

"Everyone can go home now! Take the rest of the day off! GO!" Vicky said to all the employees who were shaken with fear with the unexpected shatter of glass!

Vicky heads toward's Maan's room.

"Aaagggh" Maan roared throwing the book shelf to the side.

His rage suffocating him from within and his pain was fuming the flames of the fire burning in his heart.

"If it hurts to let her go why did you do it? It didn't look like she wanted to leave you. You didn't see her face when you told her to accept everything between you two as charity!" Vicky tried to make him understand.

Maan grits his teeth shoving the desk to the side with fury!

"You are lying to yourself if you say you believe whatever came out of Dev's mouth! Yet you still let her go! WHY!!" his voice getting higher than necessary but he wanted to drive some sense into him! He didn't want him to ruin his life and let the woman he loves leave just like that!

Maan winces in pain trying to block everything out but Vicky was making it awfully hard.

Vicky: MR.SEXY HYPO answer me!

"SHUT UP VICKY!" slamming his fist to the glass desk, the sharp pieces cutting through his skin!

"Are you f**king crazy!!! Why are you hurting yourself" Vicky ran taking the pieces out of his hand. Not meaning to swear, but seeing Maan in such a state, it slipped from his mouth.

Maan didn't flinch he was too busy with the internal pain consuming him.

"I am in love with someone else's wife!! Of course I am f**king crazy!! And she is f**king crazier than me for caring for that bas***d!

What does she want??? To have both of us to f**k!

She can't love me and him at the same time!

I know I hurt her! But I had to let her go! If she loves me she will come back to me. If she doesn't than for the first time Maan Singh Khurana has to bow down to defeat.

I am f**king crazy to think I stood a chance against "Blind Love"!

Vicky was taken aback with Maan's use of profanity. It wasn't as if Vicky could even blame him, especially the hell he has been through.

Why did she just stay there mum, why did she stay frozen! No matter how much some one love's you they would never put you to the torment of breaking your heart and abusing you! That mother f**ker is lying!

Yet she. . .she. . .AAAggghhh" he punches the wall with his already wounded hand.

"She is still confused. She is blaming herself for not waiting and trusting that bas***d. She is blaming herself for possibly falling for me, for leading me on! She doesn't know she is deceiving herself, not me nor him!"

"What is left. . .how the f**k do I remove the shroud of blindness over her eyes. I am so tired Vicky. . .so tired" he falls to the ground his body crumpling.

A tear escapes his eye. This was the first time Vicky saw Maan so broken and defeated.  What had love done to him!

"Your love is so blind for her. You are justifying her action when she still is holding on to love she has for her husband. You let her go,when you still love her with all your heart!

"If that bas***d didn't come or ever lie about cancer you would of removed that shroud of blindness over her eyes in just a matter of a few days because she is in love with you! I know she is, i can see it in her eyes, even in her body language when she is around you"

"You are giving up when you are so close in making her yours? The Maan Singh Khurana I knew would never have accepted defeat. He would never bow down to anything. . . so why are you now?"

"Although I believe Geet will come running back to you very soon, realizing the emptiness in her heart that now your not near her. She will realize what you mean to her when you are not there.  Trust me she will come back!

But you can't let that bas***d Dev get away with his. Show him who he is up against Maan. Don't let him win . . .show how much you can go for your Love. He tried making your relationship with Geet look cheap, show him otherwise!

Realization sinks into Maan, reestablishing his hope and strength to fight even harder now.  He wipes his tear and the dangerous determinacy glistened back in his eyes.

She felt so cold. She felt so exhausted, more mentally than physically. The rain had stopped, but she was still drenched. She felt so suffocated no matter where she walked, she just wanted to get away. Her eyes fall on some white roses and she stops in her tracks. She wipes the tears that just did not want to stop and had made up her mind.

Maan: As soon as you are able to track him, text me the address.

Detective: Yes sir.

Maan hangs up the phone, just when there was a knock on the door.

Maan: Come in.

Adi: Sir, the agent just faxed all the Personal information including the background check you asked for Dev Malhotra.

Maan: Thank you, you can leave now.

Adi hands over the file and leaves.

He reads through the file, his fingers unknowingly crushing the paper as he read.  Frustrated and angry more than ever he flings the papers away from himself.

He heatedly dials a number, "Sasha ring me up to my lawyer NOW!" and hangs up.

An hour later Maan was walking out of Khurana Constructions when a little boy blocks him.

"Sir this is for you" he hands him a white rose and runs off.

Maan looked at it confused seeing a letter S taped on to its stem.

Just when he was going to toss it aside, another boy comes and hands him another rose. This time with the letter "O". Slowly many little boys come from all directions and each handed him one rose with a letter.

He holds them together and it read, "SORRY". Maan's breath hitches.

This time a girl comes and hands one white rose with a card attacked to it.

I didn't have the heart to tell you in person. In a way I am happy that you finally left me, as you deserve someone so much better than me. A girl who is pure and comes with less baggage. A girl who could give you more love than just pain. I'm sorry for not being able to be that girl. I'm sorry for not being able to love you back. If it means anything to you, I don't regret you coming into my life. I am glad you chose to give me your "charity". Thank you, for everything Sexy Hypo! I never got to say Goodbye, so here I am. Hope you can forgive me one day.

Sincerely,

Brown Eyes

Maan stood their blank for a few seconds, but then angrily tosses the card away.  How could she think he didn't deserve her! He looks over to the rose, and was going to toss that too as he was so angry with his Brown eyes, especially with her letter. Suddenly a thorn pricks on his already wounded hand. He winces in pain as his blood trickles down the white petals of the rose.

He stood frozen watching the plain and innocent white rose get drowned in red.  For some reason he tried to save it by wiping the blood off of it, except he made it worse by smearing the red blood all over the petals. It now almost looked like a red rose. . .the symbol of love.

Maan takes out two pieces of paper and writes something on both. He then drops the white rose stained by his red blood and crushes it with his foot and places it on the first note he wrote. Then he goes and finds the girl who gave him the card.

Maan: Give these to the same person who gave me the card. First this note with this rose and then this second note.

He gives it to the girl, also taking out some money and giving it to her. '

The girl smiles , " I don't take money when it comes to love" putting the money back in his hand and running away.

"I wish everyone thought the same" Maan whispers before walking off to his car to win this battle against love.

"ma'am. . .Ma'am please wait" the girl yelled.

"Why are you back? I told you to forget me once you gave him the roses" Geet said upset with the fact that Maan may have followed her. And she was in no state to face him.

"He didn't, but he sent you this" the girl gives Geet the first note with the rose.

She gasps opeing up the note, her eyes first falling on the crushed white rose stained in blood.

With a heavy heart she glances over the note, which read,

To: Brown Eyes

"Love is like a rose,
 Blinded by its beauty I overlooked the thorns".

A lone tear escapes from Geet's eyes and cascades down her cheek. She wasn't crying for herself, but for the pain she has caused him.

The girl then hands her the second note, but Geet just runs away. Not being able to take the pain of reading another painful note. She had one last thing to do before being able to get away from all this.

The girl yelled for her to wait, but Geet never stopped and got into a taxi.

The girl opens the note and whispers as she read,

To: Brown Eyes

"Even if love is full of thorns, I'd still embrace it for I know that in between those thorns, there is a rose that's worth all the pain."

Dev watches Maan enter the building from his security camera and grins.

A few moments later there was a knock, "Come in Mr. Khurana, I was expecting you" with a smirk.

Pre-cap:

"Oh i am sorry. . did i intrude at a bad time? Do excuse me i couldn't resist" she smirks anger and pain clearly visible in her eyes as she points the gun toward both Maan and Dev.

HOw you guys holding up after the pre cap??. . .i will let you figure out who that person is Evil Smile Just a heads up the climax of the SS and height of drama will be in the next update so be prepared. Also i want to update the next part on a new thread so please spam awayEmbarrassedEmbarrassed You could do that with your own thoughts about the concept of "Love is Blind". I am really interested in reading what you guys think of it? Does it exist in your opinion?

Do press the like button and comment pleej Embarrassed 

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 06 November 2012 at 5:49pm

The following 178 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelimani3897inlwgeetnehavashicukishabhi2503jyotikushwahaPoorvaArorambobby2011Candy_jsSarah08happysonusmile10000rim7--Yashvi--sarahsaphiremaanlvsgeetmkd.70neetugarg123Aminagatoen9290860623geetkamaansonika19745armadasmi123lathaausaswati_2008...Roses123...bhakbhartifanGemmmmishra1vij10PoonamTmaneet2011BkhasrizwanaqashuvarDazlingdivyarichu26maangeetforeverMONIJA78annbellpriyankadwivedirostSukham12Whitepigeonanisa79bhawna02shruthiruchsnat10toofan_mailCiaMaaneetrumana88kainturakirannadia-arshadChahhat4evacutestarzMeghPiyashiCRAZYCUTEEfarha623mounacutyfatema_007cutestar12mansi.tripathi97531neha512Makpiemaneetarshsree10mishtibLadyArwen-eiya-baisakh45shabnam22SilentMelodymaansi007kamnaAnvi2009kiran99$ara_$hachiRocks.Dharashristi1Ambibambysheetalvasabilly_rituangel_smilyMSK_4everlove4allhottyangelallibrd_soniaKasiKasiQuintessentialIKamliKudirandhir_ki_doll...RIDDHIMA...jeyanthi123zariya123TinkerBellaHanishadeviTeamMcSwarek--Fairy--angel-ki-shonaMaaneet099music_girlpiya27Niharika.Nairpaponeconambeernbasicquestion1happydays30Krishnaluv94soni4evaramaheshsanu3108_nandy_ajennanjucoolsonu4everAlamelusmallvilledivareenajanu_2006anuandaviswetha10-afsha-mitzi11CrazzyBusymandymoreKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebhinal_maaneetMehek25nahtani88aamirkhanfanmaaniqrasona-rai--Ratna--Ash1991meena..Shalvefreya123honeygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaseemamarymandy15riya27sdlife19Remya_PillaiTyroammu5RageOfAnAngel-Gemini-jasraj123Craziest_MGLittle_Mermaid.Shruthelove2_somakabslockspunam2712gill123lehrDimaagKaKeeda-lakshmi-Madhuri53tamanna1391abinash079_BlackPearl_--Zehnaseeb--mysteriousmillibhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanspvdDownhillDonnaaInfinity.

farha623 Goldie
farha623
farha623

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
a gun?! was tht geet w a gun?!

and man why didn't she read the second note?!

loved the way u showed the pics of geet and how u described her when she was in the rain

awesome update!!!

hope the next one is up sooonnn :D:D

and woohoo first to comment =)=)

Edited by farha623 - 06 November 2012 at 5:46pm

Mrs.ZSK

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
superb, beautiful n mindblowing update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...,..

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

a gun?! was tht geet w a gun?!

and man why didn't she read the second note?!

loved the way u showed the pics of geet and how u described her when she was in the rain

awesome update!!!

hope the next one is up sooonnn :D:D

and woohoo first to comment =)=)

yes a gun. . .maybe it's Geet . . maybe not . . you will have to wait and see Tongue

awwwh thank you.

hopefully the next update will be on sunday.

and yes u r the first to comment way to go XD

Go to top