India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

khushi deserves a lot more!!

fajodi99 Newbie
fajodi99
fajodi99

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Guys dont you think khushi deserves a lot more!!

Seriously guys the respect what people have given khushi is a complete shame... from arnav to payal they all have insulted her in such a way that it makes us feel so insulted as we all love khushi a lot! And what to change people's attitude towards her and appreciate her kindness and loyalty.  

Its starts with arnav! He has always shown his angry in some way or the other especially when he thought khushi and shyam are or were having an affair. Are you freakin kidding me ? When you love someone incredibly and you see that person with someone else forgetting that...that someone else is your own brother in law. You wouldn't  confront your love? or at least both of them. But no he had to ask no one but shyam. 

He loves khushi and obvious knows khushi very well and wouldnt even imagine that she could ever do this to him and di. But obviously if shyam could act so well front of everyone then why not khushi. But still he asked shyam that why did you do this? why did he cheat on such a devoted wife like anjali ? The same thing if he asked khushi before the marriage things would have been much better and the TRP would have increased !
And after the marriage the way all her family members spoke to her that "SHE IS NOT THEIR BLOOD" that was the most hurting sentence anyone can say. But still khushi didn't say anything about the blackmail to them. Its all because of khushi that payal and akash are together

Madhumatiji and Garimaji didnt even think it was important to say sorry.

Okay lets Imagine that arnav proposed her and they both immediately got married. They both committed a mistake which no parent or family member would accept this type of behaviour but still no parent would say such a thing.  Children are suppose to make mistakes there comes parents duty to correct their children and keep them in the right track not just leaving them and completely disowning them. That is trutly bad !

Man am so sick and tired of mami's words I just dont understand how can someone just call her pati sari. And no one even tries to stop her. Naniji just shows her eyes and then the next moment she calls khushi pati sari again !! not only khushi but payal too. 

Do comment and express your view and do read my next part of this discuss !

CryMamiji needs to learn some manners. The way she walks around in the house makes me feel that she resembles a clown. She acts as if she is some Queen and she has the control of the gupta sisters!

What the hell is akash doing? Someone is insulting your wife that to a person like shyam and he's just enjoying the fun. He knows how is payal but still he just kept quiet! Maybe it runs in their blood to just keep quiet and enjoy the non- stop drama.

Ohh yeah the best part is that aman called khushi when arnav didn't reach London not akash and when arnav told that he is in Scotland akash didn't even know anything about the project. I wonder do they work in the some company or not ?

When arnav told naniji about shyam that he knew it long time back during akash's wedding and that's the main and only reason that he forcefully married khushi. I expected that everyone would come together and apologize to khushi for helping the family in that extent. But no!! sorry we should never have high expectations cause whenever we do something bad as to happen.AngryAngry

Payal has become selfish only trying to prove her innocence to akash and getting angry at khushi .

Akash only thinks that his sister is right and his so called jiju!! If you don't remember he used to call khushi …..khushiji and now he has completely stop that! Don't you think after the marriage of arnav and khushi , akash should call her bhabhi but no !OuchOuch

Taking about after the marriage how come khushi didn't get a new look. Payal's look  got immediately changed after the marriage she started wearing heavy saris but what about khushi ? she is wearing the same old shiny cheap clothes! She should be also wearing lovely beautiful saris like what Anjali and payal wears.

And now I heard that khushi is leaving the house am sure arnav is only going to drop her home. When khushi is in major troubles then he loves khushi otherwise no! I seriously want the TRP to increase high and be in the no. 1 ranking, but till these misunderstandings will be there nothing will happen .  Cry

Edited by fajodi99 - 23 July 2012 at 1:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Deedeepa1xAaliya

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
yeah 
poor khushi she is the most hurt there.Cry
we want complete redemption from all of them
fajodi99 Newbie
fajodi99
fajodi99

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Truly Man I really want that but am sure it will take ages but thanks a lot 
afsuu IF-Rockerz
afsuu
afsuu

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
wonderful gift any girl not more than proper marriage kkg has to face society  with pride not  misbehave by society she live she face a lot so queen of asr kingdom need grand wedding 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top