Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What is Arnav going to do now? (Page 9)

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I want ASR, his Rudali sister and ALL the Raizadas to suffer and suffer BAD!

I hope Shyam comes back and tries to kill them ALL! Lol. They deserve it!

LOL

Shyam has already tried to kill FOUR characters of this show and is still slithering around freely.. he should try his amazing skills on other mad house residents too. Who knows he might be successful for once. Start with Mami I say.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nashniniOmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.MrDarcyfan

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.MrDarcyfan

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
i dont want the typical tamasha of love which pretty much happens in every show. hero breaking down and loosing his senses coz his wife left him. that drama esp not with ASR. that will totally butcher the character of ASR.. he is the typical majnu that we see in every show. he is a strong and a grey character. i m not saying i dont want to see him missing khushi. so far khushi is concerned, her current condition is created partly because of her own actions. Her silence is one of the many reasons behind todays issues between arnav and anjali. there should be one track right now and that is to fix the problems between arnav and anjali. arnav's past revelation is another good track too instead of dragging the nonsense going on between khushi-arnav-anjali.  khushi and anjali both lack brains coz former never thinks before actually doing something and the latter is brain-dead when it comes to her creep husband. so dragging the issues between these three just to see arnav miserable is  a bad idea coz i hate to see ASR become majnu or a cry baby (anjali kafi nahi hai kya?) the ASR style romance being shown right now totally suits his character.

Edited by john909 - 22 July 2012 at 11:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nashniniPashbarun

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
i dont get it why people think that ASR does not value khushi. right now the things done by him for khushi shows his concern for her. it clearly shows how much he values her. what do people want? go on his knees and beg for forgiveness from khushi? well if thats wat people want then i dont get it as why they like ASR if people wants to see him just like other lead characters in love stories aka total majnu. atleast he is making an effort to move forward and not get stuck in past. they guy is literally stuck between his sister and wife. isnt that bad enough for him?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pashbarun

gabby123 Senior Member
gabby123
gabby123

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by rima

trina we would get all this if the writers were thinking like us and wanting to give Khushi some kind of justice. bu they are not. they want more melodrama out of anjali.
but if trps have to rise and audience to feel glued, i would recommend the track you suggested...asr mad, asr-anjali drift and khushi completely cut off. in fact after khushi reveals the truth i have a feeling buaji won't let arnav anywhere near khushi
Rima Anjali melodrama is disastrous for the TRP. This mad, crazy , Majnu type ASR track could be the USP of the show. Barun is going to be super in this track IF AT ALL it goes that way. TRP is going to get higher like anything.
Actually Mondays episode is supposed to be the crucial one as its gonna set the base of the new track.
Redemption of ASR. Madness, craziness of ASR.
We wanna see this track ONLY.
Couldn't agree more. kintu amra jata chai ora ota debena. they work on reverse psychology

ya i agree its required, but I don't think we will be able to see it for more than a few days...
Sad BS will make us really SAD, but TRP will rise...BS sobbing is better than Jhali sobbing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SunriseGreen.Kiran.MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmrima

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

I don't know what is going to happen but I know what I want - Di going to Mandir - car accident -very sad - Kushi by Arnav's side to support him - LOL
full cadbury factory in ur mouth!!!!ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SunriseGreenMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Strawberrie Groupbie
Strawberrie
Strawberrie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
I'd like Khushi to completely ignore him. He will go crazy without talking to her. And I really really hope they show flashbacks of how he tortured her and most importantly his regret. Do they think we forgot that he made her sleep by the poolside after the wedding? All the romantic gestures are very cute but they aren't going to make up for how he treated her. He should realize that he was the one who turned a bubbly young girl into the worried unhappy mess that she is right now.

As far as the family is concerned, I'd like to see the ASR temper when his wife is not around. And it should change the dynamics of the brother-sister relationship.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunriseGreen

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Originally posted by zeeba*

Khushi won't give Arnav a hard time. We all know what she's like but I hope she does this time.
Guess his guilt track is coming and I want him to do everything he can to get his girl back. Even if he has to go against Anjali. :)

I want him to go against Anjali...

he will surely go against his di  as mishti has told that anjali is gonna meet creepwa and asr wl really be upset when he knows abt that...hell may break loose and khusbhoo's spoiler wl happen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SunriseGreen.Kiran.MrDarcyfan

Go to top