What is Arnav going to do now? (Page 3)

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mizchiefmaker

I know I know sit and hold his di hands
Yeah that's what he should do.
Arnav once lectured another about respecting ones wife and put her over everything else. Now he has to bite his own words to sooth his Di I guess.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatenature-loverLuvBarunSanayatrina2010OmNaMaSteOm

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Why do I feel this is the build up for the redemption track. It was promised right?
Is it Possible that after that dumbo and her questions Arnav might hurt Khushi again but this time with a purpose?
He knows that he has to choose Di and he wants to
Hurt Khushi JUST TO MAKE IT easier for her to LET GO.
He can say that he was doing another drama to break her completely because he also thinks that She trapped Shyam. Now she might have been changed but now that Shyam is out of his Dis life forever , he won't need her anymore.
Something like this and Khushi leaves RM and lies about Buajis health , otherwise she is going to get questioned by others.
I hope I am wrong. Arnav should not leave her no matter what. But why am I having this TRASHY feelings really.

Honestly, if Khushi leaves on her own shes not gunna give him hard time. I dun get why cvs make Khushi forgive so easily. okay I get thats how she is but not for everything. There are something things that cannot be forgiven so easily. Cvs need to understand that. Anyways, I think he will say some hurtful things again. If he says those just to make Khushi leave, Khushi will find out one way or other. If he says them in anger then Khushi will leave in anger and maybe not talk to him ever again. But seeing that segment I think she's gunna leave on her own & thats why ASR is so angry!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatenature-lovertrina2010OmNaMaSteOm

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Why do I feel this is the build up for the redemption track. It was promised right?
Is it Possible that after that dumbo and her questions Arnav might hurt Khushi again but this time with a purpose?
He can say that he was doing another drama to break her completely because he also thinks that She trapped Shyam. Now she might have been changed but now that Shyam is out of his Dis life forever , he won't need her anymore.
Something like this and Khushi leaves RM and lies about Buajis health , otherwise she is going to get questioned by others.
I hope I am wrong. Arnav should not leave her no matter what. But why am I having this TRASHY feelings really.

Trina, plz don't even say that Arnav is again going to hurt her for his Di though intentionally, if it happens this time ppl will not be forgiving him even if Kushi does LOL.LOL, what heSaid n  did to her already is more than enough to start the redemption track , he don't need to hurt her any further.Think it's kushi's decision to leave RM this time as contract is going to end. Hope Kushi gives him hard time n don't forgive him easily.

Edited by Chaituv - 22 July 2012 at 3:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateLuvBarunSanayatrina2010OmNaMaSteOm

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Trina, I don't think Arnav will hurt Khushi again. Not again! Sigh I hope he doesn't because that will be too much.

Hmmm I heard soon everyone will find out about their marriage contract so I think Bua won't let Arnav meet Khushi. Does that make sense? We know what Bua is like...

Edited by zeeba* - 22 July 2012 at 3:19pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateLuvBarunSanayatrina2010ChaituvOmNaMaSteOmGirlabouttown.Kiran.

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
I dont know anything
I am just getting sick & tired with these separation tracks
&  thinking about taking a break now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatenature-lovertrina2010

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

No Trina, this is Khushi choosing for ASR. If she catches how sad he is she will do this (remember this is on SP - do you smell the abla naari) so that she is not the cause of that relationship pain. Like ASR, she is willing to be hurt but not watch him hurt. She knows he will not let her go, she already tried and he brought up the contract, so now she brings up Buaji being sick. He will find out later why she left.

They were both victims of Shyam and now they are victims of Mrs. Shyam. What a couple - they only know how to take from ArHi.

It's a vicious cycle with ArHi - both are willing to hurt if it prevents the other from hurting but then they can't watch the other hurt. And in the background the Guptas and Raizadas suck their blood.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateEmerald-anantanantvellainsaannature-lovertrina2010anu17.Kiran.OmNaMaSteOmGirlabouttown

DesiGirlsRockxx Senior Member
DesiGirlsRockxx
DesiGirlsRockxx

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
I WANT TO SEE SUFFER WITHOUT KHUSHI Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

Go to top