Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: john909

i dont get it why people think that ASR does not value khushi. right now the things done by him for khushi shows his concern for her. it clearly shows how much he values her. what do people want? go on his knees and beg for forgiveness from khushi? well if thats wat people want then i dont get it as why they like ASR if people wants to see him just like other lead characters in love stories aka total majnu. atleast he is making an effort to move forward and not get stuck in past. they guy is literally stuck between his sister and wife. isnt that bad enough for him?

I am sorry but I don't agree! IF he valued her, he would gave stopped Snake from insulting her and her sister! Not constantly stare at and worry about how his Rudali Di was reacting to what was being said! It was pathetic to watch him and Akash let that pervert insult their wives. NK did better than them! NK is the only one who didn't pander to Rudali and keep quite!

Also, now when he can see that his pathetic sister STILL thinks that her Snake is right, he still won't tell her the truth! What is he waiting for??? Also Mami and Akash are being scumbags to Khushi and Payal, when they have done nothing wrong! It's not their fault that their son in law is a killer and thier daughter a looser!

I don't see ASR giving a toss about any of it! No man who really loves a women will let her and her sister be insulted this way,when he KNOWS the truth! At least Akash only knows what he heard from Khushi, Payal and NK!

I don't see how anyone can dismiss ASR 's total lack of respect for Khushi! Only Rudali matters to him! They deserve each other!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"I sooo want Arnav MAD and sulking without Khushi. Everybody around him should understand his pain specially his DI."

ME Too... ME TOOO. Agree with you whole-heartedly!!
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
He's gonna go more crazy than he is right now. And guess what? I might just enjoy that ;)
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think both of them will be really sad. ASR will be devastated.
The whole remembering each other stuff will happen. Thats why GH track was introduced earlier.

All the comedy stuff that they showed earlier was to create memories for them. I think now he will really have to work very hard to get married to her again coz their 6 months marriage truth too will be out soon so bua will give him hard time.

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I am sorry but I don't agree! IF he valued her, he would gave stopped Snake from insulting her and he sister! Not constantly stare at and worry about his Rudali Di was reacting to what was being said! It as pathetic to watch him and Akash let that pervert insult twit wives. NK did better than them! NK is the only one who didn't pander to Rudali and keep quite!

Also, now when he can see that his pathetic sister STILL thinks that her Snake is right, he still won't tell her the truth! What is he waiting for??? Also Mami and Akash are being scumbags to Khushi and Payal, when they have done nothing wrong! It's not their fault that their son in law is a killer and thief daughter a looser!

I don't see ASR giving a toss about any of it! No man who really loves a women will let her and her sister be insulted this way,when he KNOWS the truth! At least Akash only knows what he heard from Khushi, Payal and NK!

I don't see how anyone can dismiss ASR 's total lack of respect for Khushi! Only Rudali matters to him! They deserve each other!

I think now that Khushi will left him he will sit down and will feel guilt about each & every mistake he has done. Remember last week he was very fondly narrating NK how they will meet each other and other stuff he did to her now he will repent doing all of that.
alonebird thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Its very excited to see ASR gonna crazy without Sanka Devi...
harshmshah94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u yaar...really want him to go crazy without Khushi & his redemption
Nurab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I too want ASR to go crazy after Khushi leaves and look like how he appeared in his look test... I wonder if the look test was for this scne...

could be/could not be... idk
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think this is the first time I've ever felt like saying this but... LASH OUT, ASR! LASH OUT AT EVERYONE! *demented* (by everyone, I mean the Raizada Zoo, minus HP or whichever P is active now lol)

This man needs to suffer the pain of separation. I just hope he doesn't follow Khushi to GH and insist upon staying there with her so he can make sure she comes back... ðŸ¤” 
Edited by SunriseGreen - 11 years ago
Pashbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know what ppl want.. he already proves many times that how much he loves Khushi...
Guys he is ASR not a typical lead of other shows..  his character is written like that..
as a girl I too feel bad for Khushi.. bt i really don wann to see that type of ASR...

I know ppl ll throws chappal on me!!