Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I want Khushi to completely ignore him & make him suffer. I have no idea how he's going to win her back now, but I don't want this to be easy for Arnav. I know Khushi will be hurt too, but I want Arnav to repent madly.
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: trina2010

Same here. I want Anjali to feel her chhote is going even further away from her because Khushi is absent.
I want ruthless ASR back and Anjali should find out that she ruined her brothers happiness forever by seperating him from his wife.
Another possibility here. Arnav Anjali rift which I want like anything. See Anjali accused Arnav That she lied to spend time with Khushi.
Now according to Mishtis spoiler Anjali is going to meet Shyam without telling Arnav.
I want Arnav to spot them together and blast her . I want him to tell her that she who accused him of lying for his wife , did the same to Meet Shyam , the very person who tried to kill her brother.
I want A BIG RIFT between the siblings in Khushis absence and also want to see their so called bond breaking up.

Both scenarios would be quite interesting... personally I would love the  second one... Arnav gives a piece of his mind to Anjali for running towards an unworthy love.. and to Khushi for running away from her love...  I want to see a change from sacrifice for once...
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vishnudaughter

wanna see arnav to go all crazy ðŸ˜› without khushi.

Same here!!!😉
Best topic here ppl should look thr different angle in story redemption coming up I think but asr needs it badly he did blunder Kushi is facing it thank god she is indeed walking out of mad house hope payal follows her lately loving payal and mamiji too needs a lesson to learn she has 2angels but will loose them with her own hands.asr needs to be shut from Kushi life so that he learns that he can't buy love he needs to respect Kushi before remarriage and anji stop ur crap if u need snake go to ur home why are u in ur bro place get away .
girl97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

tfs
i really wanna see khushi ignoring arnav 
and him going soo crazy
making everyone tensed 
tiena395 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would totally love it if he went all crazy without her. I want everyone to notice how he is without khushi, especially Anji.
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post..would be nice to see kushi shut off completely from arnav..but...looking at the way things have progressed in the past...TRP baba will have a big role to play in what arnav and kushi do😆
TheMogambo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

True yar...I want ASR back in his rudest form and spit on Anjali's face whenever she tries to coax him, and meanwhile ASR should also burn alive without Kushi in his life.. the memories which he shared as so romantic (horror) should really sting him...

Go girl, Khushi... say Tata bye...
rima thumbnail
trina we would get all this if the writers were thinking like us and wanting to give Khushi some kind of justice. bu they are not. they want more melodrama out of anjali.

but if trps have to rise and audience to feel glued, i would recommend the track you suggested...asr mad, asr-anjali drift and khushi completely cut off. in fact after khushi reveals the truth i have a feeling buaji won't let arnav anywhere near khushi
Originally posted by: rima

trina we would get all this if the writers were thinking like us and wanting to give Khushi some kind of justice. bu they are not. they want more melodrama out of anjali.

but if trps have to rise and audience to feel glued, i would recommend the track you suggested...asr mad, asr-anjali drift and khushi completely cut off. in fact after khushi reveals the truth i have a feeling buaji won't let arnav anywhere near khushi

completely agree, I want to see Kushi's emotions and the brilliant acting skills of Sanaya...she should demand more screen space...